Author Topic: OMG, Tha New Krayzie Bone will be OFF THA HOOK!!!  (Read 449 times)

EM28

Re:OMG, Tha New Krayzie Bone will be OFF THA HOOK!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2003, 03:35:31 PM »
yeah can't wait for it.  I'm gonna get it for sure
thankx for the hook up.

peace

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2003, 11:55:36 PM »
Mr. Leatha Face aka Krayzie Bone is back.....Apparently this album will drop this month or somethin.....NOT on Ruthless, but on Bone Thug Records.....

http://www.bonethugrecords.com/

CHECK OUT THEM SNIPPETS.....They're like WOAH.....And that album cover is Unroppable.....

Can't wait.....

Sup Rod.. first things first.. IM HELLA PROUD OF YOU ON THAT ARSEN SHIT. Ive been sleepin on your skills.. and Im feelin your verse homie.  Rappin next to Mista CaNE.. OH BOY..

But back to the thread.. yea.. I feel you on this Leather Face shit.  Imma order it and get the OG in hand.  Good lookin on the info.. and again.. congrats on the Arsen Verse.  Im feelin it 100 percent!!!!!!

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2003, 12:20:25 AM »
I hope it goes on sale soon cause Iam fiendin for some new Krayzie bone shit, and yeah his last album was just pure trash, I burned and dont plan on buying the og at all >:( >:( >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2003, 11:37:08 AM »
Do any of ya'll know if that track "Last Days" will be on this, or what album it will be on? Cuz that track is straight out dope...PeACe

ManiD aka DaZ199

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2003, 12:40:20 PM »
Why isn't Krayzie Bone going by Krayzie Bone anymore? It's just "Mr Leatha Face" on this one. Maybe since it's not on Ruthless he has to use a different name.

he's still on ruthless, as a solo artist i guess, so if he changes his name for this album he can release it on bonethug records :D

and no, last days won't be on this album, i doubt it'll ever get released

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2003, 12:46:16 PM »
Sup Rod.. first things first.. IM HELLA PROUD OF YOU ON THAT ARSEN SHIT. Ive been sleepin on your skills.. and Im feelin your verse homie.  Rappin next to Mista CaNE.. OH BOY..

But back to the thread.. yea.. I feel you on this Leather Face shit.  Imma order it and get the OG in hand.  Good lookin on the info.. and again.. congrats on the Arsen Verse.  Im feelin it 100 percent!!!!!!

Axle

lol, say whaaaaa......thanx alot cuzzin, I appreciate it......dat verse is pretty old but I guess it waz a coo introduction......Ima be on all tha future projects too.......look on da inside of tha cover, that TrenchTown Hustlaz album, dats my patnas rite there, we been workin on dat album for ages......and tha next arsen......thanx 4 tha support, and i know U promote like krayzie so lets DO IT!!!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!