Author Topic: Mysonne Goes In On Lil B & XXL  (Read 1900 times)

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Spoonie Luv

Re: Mysonne Goes In On Lil B & XXL
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 09:37:14 AM »
I couldnt even finish watching this shit. First off I dont listen to lil b. all i know is that he got a fanbase by using 150 my space accounts giving away music and basicly getting on his grind and promoting himself through the internet. This cat mysonne, never heard of him and he straight up sounds like a hater. I understand where hes coming from as a far promoting fake hip hop and shit but dude get your money up before you start taking it to other rappers. He sound like a broke ass hater cuz Lil B got a buzz going and you ant got shit. Lil B doing something good if he got a large following. Take a lesson.
soulja boy did now look at him, wack ass rapper or not he got money, and in this rap game thats what dumb ass teens and pop culture look at., not the music beghind it.
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

LONDON!!

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 10:11:05 AM »
heads can call me a punk or whatever, but i've had experience of faggots trying it(not in my face though) and there devils, faggots are devils, big up mysonne for that, i can't stand em
"get this money by any means nessassary"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 10:12:49 AM »
Mysonnes a bum. Black wall street is the worst label in the history of rap

And lil b is a joke
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 10:44:45 AM by Jaydc is back »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 10:20:09 AM »
This guy is the truth. I'm convinced Lil' B is strictly for internet nerds. People who sit on forums all day & troll look up to this guy because he does the same shit they do all day.

Mysonne, +1.

EDIT: LOL, he even said it. You can't call anyone else wack if you're a fan of Lil' B. Your opinion is nearly void lol.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 10:32:12 AM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 10:38:38 AM »
I've only heard 1 lil b song (the joe budden diss) and I never want to hear another one. Sorry but as a grown man I wouldn't feel right listening to someone who calls themself a "pretty bitch" or names their album "I'm gay".

* pause for a hater to say me listening to a guy with a butterfly on his face is just as bad...

Ok

And as I was saying, I agree that most of his fans seems to be losers who sit online all day in one form or another. You know the everyday people who tweet about their every move, or the losers who blog about restaurants and stores they go to, etc
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 10:39:49 AM »
Oh my god, Based God.....Lil'B has more swag in a verse than this lame has in his career.  Based God on that wonton soup.  Mysonne trying to gain some fans by clowning the gorgeous one.  Thats haterism at its finest.  BASED!

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 11:33:53 AM »
Oh my god, Based God.....Lil'B has more swag in a verse than this lame has in his career.  Based God on that wonton soup.  Mysonne trying to gain some fans by clowning the gorgeous one.  Thats haterism at its finest.  BASED!

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »
This guy is the truth. I'm convinced Lil' B is strictly for internet nerds. People who sit on forums all day & troll look up to this guy because he does the same shit they do all day.

Mysonne, +1.

EDIT: LOL, he even said it. You can't call anyone else wack if you're a fan of Lil' B. Your opinion is nearly void lol.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 05:22:03 PM »
His "swag" and image reminds me of that of Gucci Mane.

At least Gucci Mane can actually make somewhat sense and make a hit. This dude is a mockery of hip hop.

If SNL or another parody show did a skit making fun of rap, this would go perfect on it. His videos almost don't seem real - I keep waiting for word to come out that he is playing us all and this is a joke, but I don't think it is. I think he really takes himself seriously.

On a side note, successful or not, Mysonne has more than enough merit to speak on something like this. He's been in the game for close to 10 years and has associated himself with some of hip hop's best since he started (Ruff Ryders, The Game, etc). This cat will never get a legit co-sign.

The_Offence

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »
anybody that listens to lil b has to be partly retarded because his music sounds like it was written my a grade 1 student. listen to this crap
and it gets worst

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 06:34:39 PM »
mysonne a real nigga but i heard this nigga hate before but with reason. especially on t.i.

h2k4

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 07:42:51 PM »
I didn't bother watching the video but Lil' B is horrible.  I don't get what people see in him.  His flow is off beat and none of his shit makes sense.  The "Ellen Degenerous"  song? LMAO.  Can't knock his hustle though.  He's getting people to buy into his crap.  Good for him.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 08:14:42 PM »
anybody that listens to lil b has to be partly retarded because his music sounds like it was written my a grade 1 student. listen to this crap
and it gets worst

Never heard any Lil B songs before these two. and wtf is this???? People actualy use money on this??
This is the two worst rap songs i ever heard.

Its only proves how easy it is to make money in this world, peoples are stupid.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 08:58:21 PM »

freshest shit I've heard in a minute  8)

Bay Stand up! This nigga is the truth!