Author Topic: Eminem & Royce Announce "Hell: The Sequel" EP  (Read 1201 times)

TRG

Eminem & Royce Announce "Hell: The Sequel" EP
« on: April 25, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »

The project is set to drop on June 14th through Interscope and will feature production from D-12′s Mr. Porter, Havoc, DJ Khalil, Bangladesh and others.

“Royce and I started hanging out again and inevitably that led us back into the studio. At first we were just seeing where it went without any real goal in mind, but the songs started to come together crazy, so here we are.

As for Royce:

“I’m excited to see this project come to fruition considering the long lapse in time between when we worked before and now. We had a blast doing it and we just hope everyone enjoys it while we’re working on the ‘Monster’ that will be the Slaughterhouse album. #TeamShady”
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:15:09 AM by TRG »

Invincible

Re: Eminem & Royce Announce Bad Meets Evil EP
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 05:32:37 PM »
 8)

But I hope Em doesn't bring his shouting game for this.

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 07:09:12 PM »
fuck yes
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 07:25:33 PM »
It's going to come down to Eminem's side of it. I know Royce will come correct on nearly everything.

That's why this is ten years too late.

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 07:47:01 PM »
It's going to come down to Eminem's side of it. I know Royce will come correct on nearly everything.

Gotta agree with this.  Hopefully Eminem can reach into his bag of tricks and pull out the "Marshall Mathers Lp" flow.

Eddz

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 08:49:31 PM »
Can't wait for this. I hope they stretch it out from an EP to a LP  ;D

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 11:18:43 PM »
I remember buying the Bad Meets Evil Maxi Single back in 99.  It had a couple of duo tracks "Scary Movies" and "Nuthin To Do" along with a solo Royce joint "I'm The King".  It was out on Game Records and the cover I think had photos of the Game girls.

That shit was fucking blazing back in 99.  Nearly every line on that disc was a quotable.  Anyway... I've been waiting like 12 years for this project so I can't wait to hear how it sounds.   I mean all the songs they've done together so far have been incredible, tracks like "Bad Meetz Evil", "Renegade", obviously they have a great chemistry together.  

Maybe this will help bring some new life to both of them.  Because although Eminem is catching alot of shit in this thread, Royce has also fallen off over the years, and in fact Royce started falling off way back in 01', while Em stayed hot all the way to 04'.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 02:23:24 AM »
8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 04:03:25 AM »
I remember buying the Bad Meets Evil Maxi Single back in 99.  It had a couple of duo tracks "Scary Movies" and "Nuthin To Do" along with a solo Royce joint "I'm The King".  It was out on Game Records and the cover I think had photos of the Game girls.

That shit was fucking blazing back in 99.  Nearly every line on that disc was a quotable.  Anyway... I've been waiting like 12 years for this project so I can't wait to hear how it sounds.   I mean all the songs they've done together so far have been incredible, tracks like "Bad Meetz Evil", "Renegade", obviously they have a great chemistry together.  

Maybe this will help bring some new life to both of them.  Because although Eminem is catching alot of shit in this thread, Royce has also fallen off over the years, and in fact Royce started falling off way back in 01', while Em stayed hot all the way to 04'.

Yeah I found that in a store recently, I was stoked. Really anticipating this!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 04:38:41 AM »
"The only rapper to match him and burn him on his own track with him"

Man I forgot about "scary movies" that used to be my shit back in jr high
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 02:38:48 AM »
should be dope... woulda been doper 12 years ago, but still im lookinfor this one

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 12:09:23 PM »
8)

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »

Basically. I'd be more excited for the elzhi/royce collabo project, but i'll check this shit out on the strentgh of royce and the production behind it.

Portugoal

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 08:16:13 PM »
Those old BME tracks are still the shit!

I'm not sure if I have to look forward to this project though, as it's 10 years too late and Eminem fell off in a major fashion.