Author Topic: Eminem & Royce Announce "Hell: The Sequel" EP  (Read 1202 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem & Royce Announce Bad Meets Evil EP
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 11:55:16 PM »
Royce has also fallen off over the years, and in fact Royce started falling off way back in 01', while Em stayed hot all the way to 04'.

lol

royce fell off last year with the awful bar exam 3 shit. all his albums are at least ok and bar exam 1 & 2 are strait fire so idk what you are talking about.

Lucifuge

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 03:11:25 AM »
Hope that Havoc give them some straight fire shit. 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 01:27:05 PM »
Eminem + Royce Da’ 5’9″ - Fast Lane.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/?9a45fjo4dcvks83

TRG

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 07:45:42 AM »
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1663032/eminem-royce-da-5-9-bad-meets-evil-mixtape-daily.jhtml

Behind the Beats: Denaun Porter, Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh
Eminem is looking to thrill hip-hop fans once again. Earlier this week, it was announced that Shady Records will release a joint EP featuring Em himself and fellow Detroit lyricist Royce Da 5'9", under the group moniker Bad Meets Evil. But fans aren't the only ones excited about the upcoming project.

Producers Denaun Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh have all been tapped to provide beats for the project and seem to be pretty pumped for the final product, which is set to drop June 14.

"The album is dope. That's all I can tell you about it," said Porter when Mixtape Daily caught up with him at his Detroit studio. (Big Mixtape shout-out to photographer Patrick Daly.) The idea for a Bad Meets Evil EP first came about while Porter and Royce were working on Royce's solo album.

"We had one song and it turned into, 'Yo, what do you think about getting Em on this record?' " Denuan recalled. Soon, Royce and Em were bouncing ideas back and forth, and more producers were eventually brought into the fold.

Havoc, who also worked on Eminem's Recovery, submitted a number of tracks to the Shady camp, but initially had no idea what Em and Royce were cooking up. "A couple of months ago I got hit up and they told me that they're using another track for some future project," he said. "So I found out along with everybody else what it was actually for, because they like to keep things top-secret."

West Coast beatsmith DJ Khalil has been a longtime fan of the Bad Meets Evil duo and has fond memories of buying Em and Royce's first collaborative 1999 single, "Nothin' to Do." "I remember buying the 12-inch back in the day when I was DJ'in'," he said. "It's like a classic; I still have the vinyl."

Bangladesh, like Havoc, didn't learn that he was going to be on the EP until recently. "I ain't know that [Eminem] even had this beat, I didn't even know he liked the beat. I ain't know I was gonna be on this EP until probably like two weeks ago."

The producers couldn't say much in terms of song detail, but Bangladesh did confirm that his track has a vocal sample in the hook, while Havoc said his beat has an eerie feel and sounds like, "You're going down a dark hall with a whole bunch of monks just screamin' at you."

Denuan, an original member of D12 and a longtime friend and collaborator of both Em and Royce, is perhaps the most thrilled about the upcoming Bad Meets Evil project. "I was happy to see it because I thought the songs that they did back in the day was dope."

Jome

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 01:19:19 PM »
^ Dope production line-up, I would exchange Bangladesh with Dre, Alchemist or Primo production though, both Em & Royce been working with them all in the past, shouldn't be impossible.

Matty

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 01:27:21 PM »
^ Dope production line-up, I would exchange Bangladesh with Dre, Alchemist or Primo production though, both Em & Royce been working with them all in the past, shouldn't be impossible.

Dre or Primo production would make this really worth checking out. As it is i'm not overly interested. Eminem will be yelling his head off, but you can count on Royce to drop some good shit.

Jome

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2011, 01:30:19 PM »
With Hav, Khalil & Porter backdrops and Royce "fierce/friendly" competition, I think Em will bring his A-game.. hopefully Sly, Kobe, or similar on the hooks.

Matty

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 04:30:57 PM »
With Hav, Khalil & Porter backdrops and Royce "fierce/friendly" competition, I think Em will bring his A-game.. hopefully Sly, Kobe, or similar on the hooks.

Em's A-game in 2011 = yelling constantly. 'Ridaz' is about the only new track where he genuinely sounds dope, to me anyway.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 06:17:23 PM »

Em's A-game in 2011 = yelling constantly. 'Ridaz' is about the only new track where he genuinely sounds dope, to me anyway.

Royce and Em going back and forth over a beat like Ridaz  8)

Jome

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2011, 07:14:28 PM »
Royce just revealed that Bruno Mars & Slaughterhouse will be the only features..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2011, 12:29:24 AM »

the screaming wasn't too bad on so bad imo

TRG

Re: Eminem & Royce Announce "Hell: The Sequel" EP
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 12:17:13 AM »
title:

Hell: The Sequel

doggfather

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 12:19:32 AM »
sequel for what?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 01:41:09 AM »
they changed the name? wack
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled