Author Topic: r these albums good?  (Read 194 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:r these albums good?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2003, 05:25:32 PM »
see I never got mad at anything...I don't know where u got that.  I never called u an eminem dickrider.  U are just making assumptions, and assumming is the mother of all fuckups.  And how was I being uptight or how do u figure I got mad.  U asked a question and I answered it, simple as that.  What kind of response did u want from me:

Yes I think that you should purchase Tray Deee.  For it is a fabulous album, and I have spent many wonderful hours enjoying this fine music.

Is that better for you.

EM28

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2003, 05:55:16 PM »
don't worry about what people say mastenori  i know how you feel dogg.  Just let em talk.  IMO I think you should cop that album although i don't have it.  I have heard it.  I'm talkin about the tray dee.  everybody just chill out.   ;)

peace

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2003, 07:06:18 PM »
yeah but i saw it on mirc so i was wondering if anyone heard it yet..have you?

I don't know how legit that advance/bootleg, whatever, of Golden Chyld is.  I don't think there is a release date yet and I seriously doubt he even has finished recording yet.

min0rity

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2003, 07:30:04 PM »
see I never got mad at anything...I don't know where u got that.  I never called u an eminem dickrider.  U are just making assumptions, and assumming is the mother of all fuckups.  And how was I being uptight or how do u figure I got mad.  U asked a question and I answered it, simple as that.  What kind of response did u want from me:

Yes I think that you should purchase Tray Deee.  For it is a fabulous album, and I have spent many wonderful hours enjoying this fine music.

Is that better for you.

man it just sounded like you were mad but if you ain't its cool man...and lmao at your reponse ;D

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2003, 09:17:35 PM »
its all good