Author Topic: some of the funniest shit in rap was when...  (Read 517 times)

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:some of the funniest shit in rap was when...
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2003, 12:53:14 PM »
Daz is the ODB of the westcoast

Rollin' My Mutha Phukkin' Azz Off
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2003, 03:45:54 PM »
loool odb is amazing

Jome

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2003, 05:01:03 PM »
Snoop friekin' RIPPED THE TRACK "Oooh, the Wu is back up in this mothaf*cka, Oooh, and Snoop, Is burnin' rubba on these suckas"  

Good lookin on the ODB-story, funny shit.. but I hope this is a part of the joke.
Snoop sounded so out of place on that track, that W.C. on a Nelly-record would sound more planned.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2003, 08:45:19 PM »
So, it's his fault the beat sucked, and ODB sh*tted on it?  Snoop was tight, the beat and the ODB was horrible.  Snoop did the best he could, it's not part of the joke.  

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2003, 09:02:16 PM »
I actually liked that beat.  That think the song is good just like the whole album.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2003, 09:06:21 PM »
Yeah; I overreacted about the beat, I kinda dug it, I liked the song, and even ODB is funny at least, but he ruined the song, I can't believe that's the song they threw Snoop's verse into.  Peace~

Jome

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2003, 07:45:59 PM »
Yeah; I overreacted about the beat, I kinda dug it, I liked the song, and even ODB is funny at least, but he ruined the song, I can't believe that's the song they threw Snoop's verse into.  Peace~

???
I think both the beat, Snoop Dogg & ODB sucked on that track..
It seemed like something unfinished they just threw on there in the last minute.

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2003, 03:40:45 PM »
Wu-Tang releases an album featuring vocals he recorded while on the hide.  He's on 1 song, with Snoop Dogg of all people.  Snoop friekin' RIPPED THE TRACK "Oooh, the Wu is back up in this mothaf*cka, Oooh, and Snoop, Is burnin' rubba on these suckas"  ... and they decided (THANK YOU OH GOD, RZA) to put ODB yelling "M C CONDITIONAHHHHHHH YOU CAN NEVA SAY THIS BOYZ AN AMATUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA" In his parts.  Out of everything on his plate at the time, running from the cops, he chooses to start his verse "29 years old, No Educated".

WHAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUCCCK IS THAT, i didnt understand one fucking sentence from that paragraph. Excpet that snoop done a song with wu tang.  :-\

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2003, 03:54:46 PM »
WHAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUCCCK IS THAT, i didnt understand one fucking sentence from that paragraph. Excpet that snoop done a song with wu tang.  :-\

He quoted parts from the song.

bez

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2003, 04:38:38 PM »
lol oh my god I was in tears over the ODB thing, llololol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2003, 08:00:49 PM »
Wu-Tang releases an album featuring vocals he recorded while on the hide.  He's on 1 song, with Snoop Dogg of all people.  Snoop friekin' RIPPED THE TRACK "Oooh, the Wu is back up in this mothaf*cka, Oooh, and Snoop, Is burnin' rubba on these suckas"  ... and they decided (THANK YOU OH GOD, RZA) to put ODB yelling "M C CONDITIONAHHHHHHH YOU CAN NEVA SAY THIS BOYZ AN AMATUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA" In his parts.  Out of everything on his plate at the time, running from the cops, he chooses to start his verse "29 years old, No Educated".

I'll do it better for ya ;0

The Wu-Tang clan later released their 3rd album, entitled "The W".  There were several tracks on the cd, but one of note was entitled "MC Conditoner".  The Song featured Snoop Dogg, and also contained vocals from ODB, who at the time was on the run from the police.  His vocals were recorded while he was illegally out of prison.  By most people's account, the song sucked; I would say that Snoop did a good job on it; Snoop's verse had a line, and I quote, that stated "Oooh, the Wu, is back up in this mothaf*cka, Ooh, and Snoop, Is Burnin' Rubba on these Suckas".  For some reason that I can't understand, The Rza, who I would assume produced the song, as he produces many of the Wu-Tang's songs, decided to put ODB saying "MC Conditionaaaaaaaa, you can neva say this boy's an amatuaaaaaaaaa" as the hook of the song.  I don't believe it was even meant to be a hook, it was probably just a line that ODB said, and was later looped to make the chorus.  Instead of talking about something interesting, like perhaps his current situation with the cops, ODB actually said this line in his verse: "29 years old, No Educated".  

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2003, 09:51:13 PM »

As for Ras getting 'beat up' up by a woman, would you really respect him if he hit her back, beat her down?? Dick.
well the guy spit on her...thats worse than hittin her...complete disrespect...

funniest thing to me was nas talkin all this shit like hes hard...then offereing SOMEONE money to jack Funk Flexes chain...instead of doin it himself

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2003, 07:38:13 AM »
As for Ras getting 'beat up' up by a woman, would you really respect him if he hit her back, beat her down?? Dick.

at least put her in a sleeper hold or dodge the shots. from what i heard he got fucked up lol.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 07:39:54 AM by DIPLOMATS »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2003, 08:47:58 AM »
then offereing SOMEONE money to jack Funk Flexes chain...instead of doin it himself

Are you joking? When did that happen?

S.G.V.

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2003, 09:37:34 AM »

Are you joking? When did that happen?
na when he was on the radio in ny after the whole summer jam thing went down and he was goin nuts...