Author Topic: Z-bound...  (Read 295 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Z-bound...
« on: April 28, 2011, 12:12:53 AM »
If this ain't the stupidest term I've ever heard....

Memphis announcers kept sayin that everytime Randolph would grab a board lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Z-bound...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 12:21:11 AM »
Wtf ... most of these team commentators are horrible homers ... Bulls one " Derrick , GIVE ME THAT HOT SAUCE " ... Wtf ???? No homo ... Sean Elliot for the Spurs is terrible aswell

National ones are not better ... the only one I like is Hubie Brown because he's all about the X's and O's of the game and isn't rooting for any team

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 12:54:00 AM »
Wtf ... most of these team commentators are horrible homers ... Bulls one " Derrick , GIVE ME THAT HOT SAUCE " ... Wtf ???? No homo ... Sean Elliot for the Spurs is terrible aswell

National ones are not better ... the only one I like is Hubie Brown because he's all about the X's and O's of the game and isn't rooting for any team

Yeah. I've noticed there is always one guy who tries to be somewhat unbiased, and the other (alot of times a former player) who is completely biased.

And yeah Sean Elliot is a homer. Michael Thompson on Laker radio is ridiculous too
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 07:56:27 AM »
When McGrady shot the game winning three against the Spurs in the 13 for 33 game,  you can hear Kerr yell "NOOOOOO"

What a bitch.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 08:05:10 AM »
^^^^ or the Bucks announcer saying " MISS IT" just before Kobe hits the buzzer beater jumper  :-X last season ... professionalism as its best

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 08:30:59 AM »
i prefer those type of niggas over niggas who couldn't care less about what happens on the court..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 08:54:10 AM »
^^^^ or the Bucks announcer saying " MISS IT" just before Kobe hits the buzzer beater jumper  :-X last season ... professionalism as its best

LOL, I was gonna bring up that example, straight ridiculous. Tommy Heinsohn of the Celtics is also completely biased.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 08:59:29 AM »
^^^^ Tommy is like some Kobe fans here ; each time his team lost , it's the refs fault  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 01:28:10 PM »
^^only fans are not professional commentators, so it's a little different when fans point out horrible calls than this pathetic announcer known as Heinson, who seriously has me laughing my ass off half the time he commentates. "OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL THESE REFS!! SHOOT THESE GUTLESS COWARDS IN THE SPINE!! PLEASE...PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!" LMAO. Portland's announcers are pretty bad, as well, along with many others...

really, though, most team commentators are homers....nobody will EVER match Chick......EVER. he was the most partial, unbiased announcer of all time, yet, at the same time, still loved his team more than anyone. if u have NBA league pass, u'd know that Joel and Stu are actually really good when compared to the rest of the league...problem with Joel is that he gets a little boring sometimes and that Stu pretty much hates him LOL. Good thing we're replacing Joel with Spero Dedas for next season...Now THAT'S an up-and-comer for ya. 8)

National announcers are pretty bad also...but I like Kevin Harlan, and Marv Albert, of course, is a legend. Like you said, Hubie Brown is a great x's and o's commentator, but the rest are garbage...Reggie Miller clearly has an agenda against the Lakers when he announces, sometimes I wanna choke him as bad as I wanna choke his sister. and he's not the only one.

theremedy360

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 05:13:28 PM »
^ Cheryl Miller should go nowhere near a microphone, straight up.

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 06:06:03 PM »
i prefer those type of niggas over niggas who couldn't care less about what happens on the court..

Originally I wasnt even mentioning the Z-bound term because of the announcers bein biased. It was just that the term sounded so fuckin stupid.