Author Topic: White gangsters  (Read 1544 times)

Trauma-san

Re:White gansters
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2003, 10:27:17 PM »
Maybe all the white kids you see acting gangster are italian.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2003, 10:41:53 PM »

lol@ italian gangsters in kali.

as for whiteboyz bein gangstaz, there actually are bangers who are white. Not necessarily no shit like a whole whiteboy gang, they usually jus be sum sorta white supremist gang. But, if u eva been to tha hood...u know, that there are white people in tha hood too sumtimez. Like SGV said, alotta asians have connectionz wit otha muthafukaz in rich areas. They prolly tha most gangstafied foolz in tha city out here. Cus they be in tha hood, but also got money backin em. I dunno bout where u at, but out here....tha hood is a BIG fukin area. Not just tha "black neighborhood". Theres Asian hoodz, Mexican hoodz, Black hoodz, everythang.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2003, 11:04:11 PM »

lol@ italian gangsters in kali.

as for whiteboyz bein gangstaz, there actually are bangers who are white. Not necessarily no shit like a whole whiteboy gang, they usually jus be sum sorta white supremist gang. But, if u eva been to tha hood...u know, that there are white people in tha hood too sumtimez. Like SGV said, alotta asians have connectionz wit otha muthafukaz in rich areas. They prolly tha most gangstafied foolz in tha city out here. Cus they be in tha hood, but also got money backin em. I dunno bout where u at, but out here....tha hood is a BIG fukin area. Not just tha "black neighborhood". Theres Asian hoodz, Mexican hoodz, Black hoodz, everythang.

yeah

cali is fucking got a brooooooad range of gangs i mean in bako alone

you got  like bajillion mexican gangs like the Lomas, Colonias, Latin Kings, some gang that uses 13 a grip (MM  i think)

then you got all the black ones, like crips, bloods, ect.

then you got these asian ones like the honda dragons (they're rice burner gang, a couple of them fools actually owe me some ferria from a race) >:(

then we got white gangs, mostly racial supremiscists in Oildale,

shits crazy , you got a race....you got a gang here,lol

but on the real ALL gangsters are dumb, don't matter the race,  black, white, mexican and asian...pointless
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 11:05:01 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2003, 11:46:09 PM »
Lemme tell U somethin about white gangstaz......Tha real ones are some of tha biggest savages......Because tha fact that they always have to prove themselves......They tha minority in that life, so they tha ones that start of tha wannabe rank and work they way up......Dun underestimate......I aint white, so I aint tryin 2 protect reps, im just sayin from what ive seen in various Crip & Norte Sets here......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2003, 12:41:46 AM »
White people are way more dangerous than black people in my opinion.

If you look at the most notorious people in history that have commited the biggest murders are all white, Hitler, Milosevic, Al Capone.. etc.

Personally I think a lotta dark skinned people take advantage of the fact that they look 'BAD' coz of their skin color, Like if u met a whiteboy in a dark alleyway, it would be less scary than if u ran into a real black dude. But that dont mean shit who is more dangerous.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2003, 05:49:20 AM »
Where i'm from its all about Hells Angels and Bandidos. Now these are some crazy motherfuckers, u wouldn't believe the methods these people uses. And their all white... so i guess the conclusion is that all "races" can gangbang. It just aint cool to do so... i would rather take care of my self.

min0rity

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2003, 08:49:33 AM »

actually they THINK they claim a black gang...

oh btw..italians are hella gangsta!!!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2003, 09:05:57 AM »
I have seen alot of white boys around actin gansta how come all all of a sudden it seems like every one likes hip hop, I had a white friend that got shot a few months ago he was my dawg, but i dont see why other kids act like they from the ghetto.if you are white and from the ghetto you can act ganster but if u are not then dont.
...who do you think original gangsters where...exactly...anyway....though im white and i cant stand other whites going around like theyre something theyre not...which is black...and does it really matter if theyre from the ghetto anyway...last time i checked being from the ghetto is nothing to brag about

S.G.V.

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2003, 05:56:36 PM »
Lemme tell U somethin about white gangstaz......Tha real ones are some of tha biggest savages......Because tha fact that they always have to prove themselves......They tha minority in that life, so they tha ones that start of tha wannabe rank and work they way up......Dun underestimate......I aint white, so I aint tryin 2 protect reps, im just sayin from what ive seen in various Crip & Norte Sets here......

i was about to post that...i would rather box a latino cholo than a white cholo...theyre out to prove to their homies that theyre down for their shit regardless of being white...theyll get u one way or another...i know a few white foos who bang...theyre down for their shit...aint nothin fake about them...id love to see cripkilla step to em...straight up get knocked on his ass with the quikness...lmao...nothin against canada...but i just dont see gangsters comin out that area....

CripKilla

• Lil Geezy
  • represent
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2003, 06:11:22 PM »

i was about to post that...i would rather box a latino cholo than a white cholo...theyre out to prove to their homies that theyre down for their shit regardless of being white...theyll get u one way or another...i know a few white foos who bang...theyre down for their shit...aint nothin fake about them...id love to see cripkilla step to em...straight up get knocked on his ass with the quikness...lmao...nothin against canada...but i just dont see gangsters comin out that area....
every country has niggas who bang wether it be Iowa or south central they all be repin red fo sho.

S.G.V.

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2003, 06:13:48 PM »
every country has niggas who bang wether it be Iowa or south central they all be repin red fo sho.
first off..Iowa is not a country...its a state...and South Central is an area...its not even a city...it sure as hell aint a country...u got to be the dumbest person on here...

CripKilla

• Lil Geezy
  • represent
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2003, 06:25:19 PM »
I never went to school what do you expect beaner

S.G.V.

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2003, 06:27:12 PM »
I never went to school what do you expect beaner
lmao...whos fault is that?...u uneducated piece of shit...and callin me a beaner doesnt hurt...cuz im not...born n bred in america foo...it just makes u look more ignorant that u already are...fuckin autistic child...

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2003, 12:26:29 AM »
LMAO @ Iowa a country

School or not your dumbfuck. Now be a good boy a play Russian roulet by yourself with a full barrel.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2003, 12:27:38 AM »
which is black...and does it really matter if theyre from the ghetto anyway...last time i checked being from the ghetto is nothing to brag about

^^can u explain what it means to "act black".

also, if u shouldnt be proud to be frum the hood...then youre saying u should be ashamed? Why be ashamed of where u were born, or raised. u dont have control of that. not everyone is PRIVILEDGED enough to grow up in a safe, rich environment. u should be proud to be from tha hood, not happy about it, but proud that u maintain even through more difficulties then the average person.