Author Topic: White gangsters  (Read 1539 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:White gansters
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2003, 12:44:58 AM »
I never went to school what do you expect beaner

HSHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And Yeah.. btw = using Black words.. like sayin Kettt and other creole words juss to look cool

OutSider

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2003, 01:43:01 AM »
is a peckerwood a white gangsta or what?

because i met this guy this last week... who was talking about i am a peckerwood and this and that.. my impression of him.. is HOW RETARDED are you.. but anyways... i have no idea what a white gangsta or peckerwood is...

???

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2003, 01:53:52 AM »
is a peckerwood a white gangsta or what?

because i met this guy this last week... who was talking about i am a peckerwood and this and that.. my impression of him.. is HOW RETARDED are you.. but anyways... i have no idea what a white gangsta or peckerwood is...

???

peckerwood iz jussa racist name for white people...

S.G.V.

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2003, 01:59:58 AM »
i think it is a racist term...ive ehard blacks call whites that...but i guess whites are takin it over like blacks did nigga...Everlast said he rep peckerwood status...i knew some white boys who would claim peckerwood....

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2003, 03:51:30 AM »
Yeah out here in tha Inland Empire, Peckerwoods are white gangsters. We got a gang of them out here... I seen white fools in Fontana with Peckerwood tatts n shit. Tha thing I noticed is that most of tha white boys I see claimin Peckerwood are younger... their like a branch off tha KKK shit, just that they dont seem to be that racist, But they're still down with all that. They're all over here, Ontario, Fontana, Litle Creek, Big Bear, San Bernardino.... it's a trip.... Oh Shit! I even used to buy weed from a peckerwood...

I even seen that shit on FOX 11 news... they were talking about tha NLR (Nazi Low Riders)... that's like a big ass nazi prison gang out here on tha West Coast I guess... But they were talkin bout how they ran all their shit out here in tha Inland Empire... Their supposed to be deep in OC too...

I think those are tha fools pushin all tha Meth out here in Southern Cali. I dont know about tha rest of tha Cali muthafuckers on this board but I know around here, everybody tweaks... I'm even pretty sure tha news thing mentioned that but you can just tell it's them white boys cookin that shit up in tha desert...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2003, 01:19:19 PM »
yea peckerwoods are hella deep in OC...i dont think theyre full blown nazi types...but im sure they dont like most minorities...who cares tho...they dont fuck with me...so i dont care...

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2003, 02:29:17 PM »
I never went to school what do you expect beaner

exactly what SGV said YOU UNEDUCATED PIECE OF SHIT, if u never went to school then why are you trying to sell your bullshit to people on here.

Fuck off to the DPGRECORDZ.com board with that stupid crap, you would fit in there real well,

YoU uNder$taNd wUt i'M sayun KuZ, SlOb K

CITY I RIDE FOR...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2003, 03:34:39 PM »
would sumbody change tha title of thiz thread to "White Gangsters" or sumthin, cuz itz really irritatin tha shit outta me when i keep seein "Gansters" lol

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2003, 04:00:05 PM »
ALOT of white ppl here in my town are Spaderz tha color green they are ABK (ANY BODY KILLA) that meanz they kill SloBk'z and Crip'z, there tha 2nd dangerous after Midway cuzz Midwayz doez tha most drive bye'z and shyt like that here Quade iz tah 3rd dangerous. (but that iz what i think i could be wrong) but alot of white ppl live over there in Grant area tha rich places all tha preps go there.and if are a white person in tha hood then u are probably a Spader or inn CCB. but alot of them are bout it. i know sum white pppl who got handz and i know sum that are bitchez. idk but that how it iz here. im out!!!

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2003, 05:27:29 PM »
I have never actually seen a TRUE white gangsta. Like one that bangs, and really truley is a gangsta. jus alot of wannabee's.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2003, 06:26:15 PM »
I have never actually seen a TRUE white gangsta. Like one that bangs, and really truley is a gangsta. jus alot of wannabee's.

no, trust me, theres thousands.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2003, 06:26:32 PM »
^^well yea...look where ur out...hard ass OC...LMAO...

Jome

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2003, 06:48:39 PM »
would sumbody change tha title of thiz thread to "White Gangsters" or sumthin, cuz itz really irritatin tha shit outta me when i keep seein "Gansters" lol

Haha, word..
This CripKilla-foo has got to be the biggest moron to ever come on this board, even if he has good competition.. at least Myrealname was wack in a foreign language, but this idiot thinks Iowa is a country..  ;D ;D

And btw, there's at least as much white gangsters in the world, as other skin-colors..
But this thread seems to idolize gangsters, when all they are is criminals, and often uneducated criminals..
Any fool can lift some weights and go out in streets and say he's gangster, so fucking what? Even a retard can do that..

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2003, 08:49:28 PM »
^^well yea...look where ur out...hard ass OC...LMAO...
lol haha very funny. i bet u wouldnt last a day out here, u would get jumped.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:White gangsters
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2003, 09:32:49 PM »
Fuck being a gangsta, there's no life in that. Work, get paid, and use that money to make the most of ur life. If some cunts wanna start shit with you use your fists, don't resort to using a knife or gun, it only shows that ur soft bitch.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)