Author Topic: White gangsters  (Read 1538 times)

DPG4lyfe

Re:White gangsters
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2003, 01:26:29 AM »
Fuck being a gangsta, there's no life in that. Work, get paid, and use that money to make the most of ur life. If some cunts wanna start shit with you use your fists, don't resort to using a knife or gun, it only shows that ur soft bitch.

i'd brather be a soft bitch then a beat up bitch! think about it who will be tha one living and who will be tha one dead???

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2003, 02:39:14 AM »
Fuck being a gangsta, there's no life in that. Work, get paid, and use that money to make the most of ur life. If some cunts wanna start shit with you use your fists, don't resort to using a knife or gun, it only shows that ur soft bitch.

i'd brather be a soft bitch then a beat up bitch! think about it who will be tha one living and who will be tha one dead???

Yer fair enough if u use a gun to protect yourself. But if your only means of fighting is by using a gun everytime, then that's just soft.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2003, 03:11:50 AM »
i think most of tha muthafukaz on hea really bad mouthin Gangsterz, sayin..."theyre pussies, theyre just all criminalz, they only fight with gunz...blah blah" have prolly not really been around many gangstaz in they life. If u woulda went to mah school, i bet most of yall wouldnt even be able tah point out tha true ridaz, and tha fakaz. I doubt most of yall even undastand tha way shit really goez down. Shit iz major, i mean...MAJOR. They say tha gang activity in LA alone, has gotten to the point where gangz now, are far more powerful then the Italian Mafia of the early 1900'z. And like i said, not ALL gangsters are strait killerz. Sum bang, jus to bang. Sum have parentz who banged. If u grew up in a neighborhood fulla fukin skaters....ud prolly end up bein a damn skater.

I dunno, jus seem like a lotta foolz on hea judgin on shit they know nuthin about. U goin by wha u hear on recordz, or by tha 5 fukin gangstaz u mighta ran across in yo life. Dont make assumptionz yall...

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2003, 04:43:33 AM »
I have seen alot of white boys around actin gansta how come all all of a sudden it seems like every one likes hip hop, I had a white friend that got shot a few months ago he was my dawg, but i dont see why other kids act like they from the ghetto.if you are white and from the ghetto you can act ganster but if u are not then dont.

lol ima tell you one thing ...the BIGGEST Gangstas are WHITE !!!

Motherfuckers like Don Corleone , Tony Montana or teh COLUMBIAN Gangstas are way harder then the niggaz from South Central LA and so so on

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2003, 05:49:01 PM »
i think most of tha muthafukaz on hea really bad mouthin Gangsterz, sayin..."theyre pussies, theyre just all criminalz, they only fight with gunz...blah blah" have prolly not really been around many gangstaz in they life. If u woulda went to mah school, i bet most of yall wouldnt even be able tah point out tha true ridaz, and tha fakaz. I doubt most of yall even undastand tha way shit really goez down. Shit iz major, i mean...MAJOR. They say tha gang activity in LA alone, has gotten to the point where gangz now, are far more powerful then the Italian Mafia of the early 1900'z. And like i said, not ALL gangsters are strait killerz. Sum bang, jus to bang. Sum have parentz who banged. If u grew up in a neighborhood fulla fukin skaters....ud prolly end up bein a damn skater.

I dunno, jus seem like a lotta foolz on hea judgin on shit they know nuthin about. U goin by wha u hear on recordz, or by tha 5 fukin gangstaz u mighta ran across in yo life. Dont make assumptionz yall...

im saying dogg finally i agree wit u, if ya'll lived in my hood most likely u would be a G too. im out!!!

S.G.V.

Re:White gansters
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2003, 12:31:18 AM »

lol haha very funny. i bet u wouldnt last a day out here, u would get jumped.
lmao didnt u say u live on a block with only like 5 houses and ur grandparents own em all?...LMAO...yea thats real gangsta...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2003, 02:45:47 AM »
I have seen alot of white boys around actin gansta how come all all of a sudden it seems like every one likes hip hop, I had a white friend that got shot a few months ago he was my dawg, but i dont see why other kids act like they from the ghetto.if you are white and from the ghetto you can act ganster but if u are not then dont.

lol ima tell you one thing ...the BIGGEST Gangstas are WHITE !!!

Motherfuckers like Don Corleone , Tony Montana or teh COLUMBIAN Gangstas are way harder then the niggaz from South Central LA and so so on

^^lol

are u fukin seriouz? LOL.

This aint tha 40'z no more man. Tha old Italian Mafia wouldnt last a week in tha world we live today. They ruled back in the day, based on fear. People feared them. Who tha fuk would actually fear the Italian Mafia these days? lol. The Asian Mafia has basically takin over, and would be far more powerful. Street gangz in LA are far more connected then wha u realize. "The biggest gangster are WHITE" lol. Tha funniest part, u said Tony Montana and Columbians are white lol.

Tha only "white gangsters" that rule shit these dayz, are tha fukin one-time...lol

Smooth

Re:White gansters
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2003, 12:46:44 PM »

lol haha very funny. i bet u wouldnt last a day out here, u would get jumped.
lmao didnt u say u live on a block with only like 5 houses and ur grandparents own em all?...LMAO...yea thats real gangsta...

LMAO!... yeah I remember reading that shit... Gangsta Gangsta!
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2003, 12:48:53 PM »
i think tha biggest white gang iz tha KKK cuzz i look at them as a gang and i look as Black Panthers, Al Quaid (or how ever u spell it), Nazi's etc... as all gangz!!!

Jome

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2003, 06:52:58 PM »
i think tha biggest white gang iz tha KKK cuzz i look at them as a gang and i look as Black Panthers, Al Quaid (or how ever u spell it), Nazi's etc... as all gangz!!!

LOL!
Yeah, the KKK are really powerful & really gangsta these days..
I heard they are so gangsta, that they even have been known to bump gangsta-rap all day..  ::)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 06:53:31 PM by Kool G Jome »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2003, 07:07:00 PM »
White gangsters, REAL gangsters not some petty thugs:
Italian Mafia
Russian Mafia
Hell's Angels
Irish Westies

All those disgusting white kids who dress like Bloods/Crips are just plain sad. No organization, no enterprise, no purpose except to look like what they say in a DPG video.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 07:08:36 PM by WestCoastVeteran »

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2003, 07:30:24 PM »
this crip killa ain't no gangsta.  if he would spend half his time in the hood that he spends bangin on the net than he might be a gangsta.  this fool is prolly some kid that turned on the tv one day and saw his favorite rapper sporting red.

and I don't know where yall are from, but in my hood there ain't no REAL gangbangaz wit internet access.  unless they be bangin in the school library. lol

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2003, 08:18:20 PM »

LOL!
Yeah, the KKK are really powerful & really gangsta these days..
I heard they are so gangsta, that they even have been known to bump gangsta-rap all day..  ::)

WTF does gangsta rap have anything to do wit that?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2003, 03:07:54 AM »
White gangsters, REAL gangsters not some petty thugs:
Italian Mafia
Russian Mafia
Hell's Angels
Irish Westies

All those disgusting white kids who dress like Bloods/Crips are just plain sad. No organization, no enterprise, no purpose except to look like what they say in a DPG video.

^^there are actually white boyz who really bang, itz jus...not when itz a WHOLE gang fulla whiteboyz...then they jus kinda funny lol.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2003, 03:56:25 AM »
u known who is the biggest most power fully white gangsta in the usa and maybe most of the world.... fucking President Goerge W. Bush... lol  ;D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2003, 03:57:23 AM by .:TimeLock:. »