Author Topic: White gangsters  (Read 1543 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:White gangsters
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2003, 09:31:42 AM »
u known who is the biggest most power fully white gangsta in the usa and maybe most of the world.... fucking President Goerge W. Bush... lol  ;D

lol

siccmade muzzic

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2003, 01:35:05 PM »
verbalassulta how the fuck do u act blacc that ignorant right there ya im white and i rocc fubu and shit but are you saying all blacks halfto rap and wear baggy clothes? you saying that they shouldnt wear business suits and shit thats that ignorant shit right there and it mostly from white people who have that bullshit to say

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2003, 08:09:42 PM »
man ya'll never seen Bound by Honor aKa Blood In, Blood Out. u can seehow hard it iz for a white man too kicc it wit Latino'z. im out!!!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2003, 09:16:21 PM »
^^^in jail yea im sure its hard for a white to kick it with latinos...but on the street it aint a thang...if a white foo is down to bang for the varrio then im sure the eses would let him in...as long as he can throw them thangs and back everything he says and does up...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2003, 09:23:01 PM »
^^^in jail yea im sure its hard for a white to kick it with latinos...but on the street it aint a thang...if a white foo is down to bang for the varrio then im sure the eses would let him in...as long as he can throw them thangs and back everything he says and does up...

all tha white gangs here are Spaderz and tha Slob'z but u really gotta prove ur self to be in La Quadentha if ur blacc ro white. but most of tha white ppl are preps and if they are G'z there there Spaderz and nobody lieks Spader'z cuzz there ABK (Any Body Killa) and they are green. im out!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2003, 10:17:23 PM »
^^u lost me

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2003, 11:12:04 PM »

Suga Foot

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2003, 11:29:45 PM »
Round here, Hells Angels are HUGE.  The city I used to live in was FULL of them.  They're some sick fuckin people too.  I remember when I was in the 10th grade, my friend stole a garbage bag full of bud from some guys back yard.  It just turned out that he was HA.  So some guys came to my school and picked my friend up, they brought him back to the house, and beat his ass.  Then they made him sell all the bud for them, lol.  And these guys were like 40-50 years old too.  Shit was ugly.

Where I live now, it's basically Asain gangs.  Where Blade lives it's got all the East Indian & Persian Gangs.  But gangs arund here don't fuck around like street gangs.  They just want money, and they'll do what ever they gotta do to get it.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2003, 09:12:25 AM »
Round here, Hells Angels are HUGE.  The city I used to live in was FULL of them.  They're some sick fuckin people too.  I remember when I was in the 10th grade, my friend stole a garbage bag full of bud from some guys back yard.  It just turned out that he was HA.  So some guys came to my school and picked my friend up, they brought him back to the house, and beat his ass.  Then they made him sell all the bud for them, lol.  And these guys were like 40-50 years old too.  Shit was ugly.

Where I live now, it's basically Asain gangs.  Where Blade lives it's got all the East Indian & Persian Gangs.  But gangs arund here don't fuck around like street gangs.  They just want money, and they'll do what ever they gotta do to get it.

LOL! I was in Vancouver for a month and what you describe is exactly what I saw.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2003, 09:24:28 AM »
mostly asian gangs around here along with a white gang named Deuce..They are crazy..I wouldn't fuck with them..They are probably the most rominant around here too...And can i say one thing race dont mean shit...Yo i've gone toe to toe with every race you can think of..I once stepped to a bunch of black kids..They were scared no big deal bout race....

S.G.V.

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2003, 11:41:54 AM »

wut dont u get.
what the hell is a spader?...that sounds like something straight outta Westside Story or somethin...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2003, 02:03:28 PM »

wut dont u get.
what the hell is a spader?...that sounds like something straight outta Westside Story or somethin...

there a gang its like there tha Ace of Spadez. nobody lieks them cuzz there ABK AnyBody Killa and there tha color green there Spadez so we call them Spaderz. im out!!!

Jome

« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2003, 04:44:37 PM »

Yeah, Hells Angels rolls deep..
Even the police can't get into their circle.. so they usually walk free, killing after killing..
They're connected all over the world too..
And Renegades isn't exactly good guys neither..

The police let them keep it up, as long as civilians doesn't get hurt..

Suga Foot

« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2003, 11:30:43 PM »
Last night the Jets had a run-in with the Sharks.  It wasn't pretty y'all.

S.G.V.

« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2003, 11:33:07 PM »
Last night the Jets had a run-in with the Sharks.  It wasn't pretty y'all.
LMAO...did they snap their fingers til 4 am or something?