Author Topic: White gangsters  (Read 1545 times)

Suga Foot

Re:White gangsters
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2003, 11:35:22 PM »
Yeah, and the dancing........wow....

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Re:White gansters
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2003, 06:24:24 PM »
it's because they think it's cool

AND THEIR DUMB FAGGETS

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

GRAPESTREETLOC

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2003, 06:58:14 PM »
Watts up yall my name L.A. RED and I hail from WATTS East Side Los Angeles. Basicly Tha white boys be tokens in mexican hoods and they foreal...a lotta speak spanish and tatted up wit they hoods. Foe tha C's N B's Well here in L.A. you got some white Crips and some white bloods but ay im talkin bout like outta 100,000 g's you gots like 20 that finna be white foreal they rare tha only reason cuz some white folks poor out here in South central an thay got some white be livin section 8...I done seen it...

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2003, 11:58:02 AM »
hello this is the internet what are real gangstas gona be postin on this for?????
!NADYA!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2003, 01:29:06 PM »
hello this is the internet what are real gangstas gona be postin on this for?????
man, quit yo trippin, don't get all but hurt, cuz some g'z wanna kick it and show yall foo's up, don't get scurred. You don't know people, i'm runnin strait with NGB, suquamish represent. the only time i'm at a computer is at school, this shit is fuckin boring, i have to do something to pass the time.

You think i have a fuckin computer at home? fuck naw, we ain't that rich, we don't even have cable, i spend most of my time runnin the streets, i'm only on here for the fuck of it, thats real!

xNadyax

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2003, 01:44:08 PM »
um, sorry,u dont have 2 be rude!
!NADYA!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2003, 02:46:47 PM »
Watts up yall my name L.A. RED and I hail from WATTS East Side Los Angeles. Basicly Tha white boys be tokens in mexican hoods and they foreal...a lotta speak spanish and tatted up wit they hoods. Foe tha C's N B's Well here in L.A. you got some white Crips and some white bloods but ay im talkin bout like outta 100,000 g's you gots like 20 that finna be white foreal they rare tha only reason cuz some white folks poor out here in South central an thay got some white be livin section 8...I done seen it...

lol How yo name goan be L.A.Red, and yah memba name iz GrapestreetLoc? LOL

And damn...i thought that stuck up Nadya female left tha board.

xNadyax

• 'G'
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2003, 03:02:07 PM »
U people are callin me stuck up coz i said a group of ugly females that u posted on a thread were ugly? Im sorry,  am i not allowed to state the truth? I know lots of people agreed with me, its not my fault  most of u are nerds and find fat black girls with boils and cellulite attractive!
!NADYA!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2003, 03:38:34 PM »
U people are callin me stuck up coz i said a group of ugly females that u posted on a thread were ugly? Im sorry,  am i not allowed to state the truth? I know lots of people agreed with me, its not my fault  most of u are nerds and find fat black girls with boils and cellulite attractive!

i dunno who exactly on here are nerds...lol but im pretty sure girl, u fit in that category pretty well lol

bez

« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2003, 04:24:37 PM »

i dunno who exactly on here are nerds...lol but im pretty sure girl, u fit in that category pretty well lol

lol

xNadyax

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2003, 04:31:38 AM »
fuck this im leaving all u people do is diss people u've never met, and ur neva gona meet, its so sad..Ur all so sad. Cya later!
!NADYA!

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2003, 04:49:05 AM »
leave then move bitch get out the way you won't be missed i wasn't gonna say shit to ya little prissy ass but you don't talk shit to my freinds i get pissed of real quick an your no ass havin self has been gettin on my nerves for like the the last 10 theard stay the fuck outta my way bitch and i mit be nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2003, 08:03:30 AM »
fuck this im leaving all u people do is diss people u've never met, and ur neva gona meet, its so sad..Ur all so sad. Cya later!

*yawn*

CripKilla

• Lil Geezy
  • represent
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2003, 02:52:27 PM »
yo Native what up B dawg? I be kickin it with some white boys alot lately I dunno where tha from though niggas always be teasin them and stuff bout they skin colour they still down though.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2003, 03:48:29 PM »

GrapeStreetLoc = a confused kid......

Yo Nadya, post up some of yur pics before U leave ;) Holla @ me on AIM if U dun want these "nerds" 2 see it lolz.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!