Author Topic: White gangsters  (Read 1541 times)

S.G.V.

Re:White gangsters
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2003, 04:31:43 PM »
fuck this im leaving all u people do is diss people u've never met, and ur neva gona meet, its so sad..Ur all so sad. Cya later!
lmao this broad callin people nerds then contradicts herself...LMAO!...concedid ass trick...get on already...aint nobody tryin ta read what ya no ass havin self has to say...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2003, 05:38:14 PM »

GrapeStreetLoc = a confused kid......

Yo Nadya, post up some of yur pics before U leave ;) Holla @ me on AIM if U dun want these "nerds" 2 see it lolz.

LOL@ Rod tryna play mackdaddy!!

Elite "nerds"  ;D

GRAPESTREETLOC

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2003, 06:29:41 PM »
Like I said you got "tokens" tha whiteboys get jumped into Mexican hoods mostly usually big ass gangs like 18th street or F13 etc; and you got some niggas courting in white boys in crips and bloods but i've only seen a few them white cats down with c's n b's usually they slang dope fa the real g's in white hoods and report back to tha hood...they no joke actually theres a famous rapper from niggas off the street (NOTS) a rap group and hes from the west coast harlem 30's crips hes a thuggish white dude but he like fat as hell and he look like one ugly fool...but fa the rest most the whiteboys I seen look like thugs you can see they foreal and don't play...but most white GANGS you got racist ones..cuz in prison there aint no "multiculturalism" niggas hate mexicans and so on whites dont get along with nobody except surenos (southern mexicans) and then you got hells angels and they much older.
Peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2003, 11:22:36 PM »
actually in prison its...Sur vs White, Norte, Crip n Blood...Whites arent down with peeps really either...Norte is coo with Crip n Blood as far as ive heard...Sureños are usually the majority...they dont need other cliques n crews to help them

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2003, 12:04:40 AM »
Yeah, I know atleast out here, Tha Mexicans are running tha prisons... not just tha Mexican's but tha Surenos... The Essayz...

GrapeStreetLoc's on point so far though... I dont really see too many White Boys out here claimin Crip or Blood...

Here's these lines from this Afroman song where he speaks on that Prison shit...  "Can't Get Drunk, Cant Get Blunted/L.A County, 95 Hundred/ Crips Wanna Take My ALLL Stars/ Bloods wanna eat my Snicker Bars/ Them Peckerwoods Dont Want None/ But Tha Mexican's Straight on one/ Them Essays, Catorce's (14), Trece's (13) alwayz tryna test me/ So I Jumped Out Tha Bed Cuz I Aint No Punk/ Slammed His Head Up Against Tha Bunk/ Socked That Cholo In His Chin/ Black Muthafuckaz, Scared To Jump In.... Back In Town, Get Along With Tha Brown, Now I'm In Jail They Tryna Beat Me Down/"

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2003, 12:08:02 AM »

Here's these lines from this Afroman song where he speaks on that Prison shit...  "Can't Get Drunk, Cant Get Blunted/L.A County, 95 Hundred/ Crips Wanna Take My ALLL Stars/ Bloods wanna eat my Snicker Bars/ Them Peckerwoods Dont Want None/ But Tha Mexican's Straight on one/ Them Essays, Catorce's (14), Trece's (13) alwayz tryna test me/ So I Jumped Out Tha Bed Cuz I Aint No Punk/ Slammed His Head Up Against Tha Bunk/ Socked That Cholo In His Chin/ Black Muthafuckaz, Scared To Jump In.... Back In Town, Get Along With Tha Brown, Now I'm In Jail They Tryna Beat Me Down/"
lmao...that sounds tight...ive been sleepin on the afroman cd too much...ive heard at least 6 bangers on it already...ima have to get it...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2003, 12:10:15 AM »
That's "Palmdale" right there...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2003, 04:22:37 AM »
actually in prison its...Sur vs White, Norte, Crip n Blood...Whites arent down with peeps really either...Norte is coo with Crip n Blood as far as ive heard...Sureños are usually the majority...they dont need other cliques n crews to help them

Frum wha i know, ALOTTA times mexican and white gangz work together in prison. When shit goes down, u stick to yur own...but on a "businezz level", they usually do work together.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2003, 10:07:38 AM »
i don't know about this white gangsta shit, cuzz the shit is wack fo real, sorry to say, i kick it wit some white boys, there down, they roll deep, they pack a bowl from time to time, my homeboy jake is down to sock a mutha fucka at any given time, that mutha fucka is krazy. I don't know man, usually some white boys just tryin to get a hit off my shit, i ain't supplyin some racist ass mutha fuckas. i ain't racist, it just so happens that the people who be hatin the most is white people, so you start to get to that point where you say FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, alot of mexicans be hatin too, mean muggin mutha fuckas, some are coo, but alot are haters, a couple tried to rape my baby's mama, but they got theirs, so i ain't trippin no mo.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2003, 07:52:59 PM »
i don't know about this white gangsta shit, cuzz the shit is wack fo real, sorry to say, i kick it wit some white boys, there down, they roll deep, they pack a bowl from time to time, my homeboy jake is down to sock a mutha fucka at any given time, that mutha fucka is krazy. I don't know man, usually some white boys just tryin to get a hit off my shit, i ain't supplyin some racist ass mutha fuckas. i ain't racist, it just so happens that the people who be hatin the most is white people, so you start to get to that point where you say FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, alot of mexicans be hatin too, mean muggin mutha fuckas, some are coo, but alot are haters, a couple tried to rape my baby's mama, but they got theirs, so i ain't trippin no mo.

ay u frum Seattle dawg? lol if so...they bang in Seattle? I thought yall jus drank coffeee and listened tah punk music  ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2003, 08:11:38 PM »
Every time I go to Seattle I see some Scurry Fellas.  I'ma stay in Van where it's safe, lol.

S.G.V.

« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2003, 09:24:33 PM »
[quote author=.:DayGoStyLz:. link=board=1;threadid=26713;start=80#323013

Frum wha i know, ALOTTA times mexican and white gangz work together in prison. When shit goes down, u stick to yur own...but on a "businezz level", they usually do work together.
yea...im sure thats how it goes down...business wise...i was talkin about when shit cracks tho...

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2003, 09:36:37 AM »

ay u frum Seattle dawg? lol if so...they bang in Seattle? I thought yall jus drank coffeee and listened tah punk music  ;D
fuck all that shit, we roll hella deep in 206, that mutha fuckin bangin hood fo real, you got people slangin rocks on all corners, fuckin crackheads, then you got about 5-6 people coming up to you, tryin to slang a couple sacks, we got that bomb ass chronic over here, fuck all that bammer ass weed around here

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2003, 09:38:29 AM »
Every time I go to Seattle I see some Scurry Fellas.  I'ma stay in Van where it's safe, lol.
that's a good idea bro, you can't be walkin around that mutha fuckin place without knowin people, you got people talkin to birds n shit. crazy ass homeless people.

S.G.V.

« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2003, 10:07:51 AM »

fuck all that shit, we roll hella deep in 206, that mutha fuckin bangin hood fo real, you got people slangin rocks on all corners, fuckin crackheads, then you got about 5-6 people coming up to you, tryin to slang a couple sacks, we got that bomb ass chronic over here, fuck all that bammer ass weed around here
the hardest that happened out in Seattle was when that guy on the Real World, Dave, got into that big ass fight outside or club...that or when the kinda fruity black guy bitch slapped that one chick in the car...that was truely gangsta  ::)