Author Topic: Eminem & Royce Da’ 5’9″ "Fast Lane" Audio from the upcoming"Bad Meets Evil" EP  (Read 1401 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
I'm not saying Dr.Dre is using Sly as a tribute.  I'm saying Dr.Dre is using Sly because he likes the sound which he helped craft with Nate Dogg.  Sly can re create that sound.  It's not complicated to figure out.  He likes a particular sound, his once to go guy is dead and was unable to work when he was alive so Dr. Dre found another to-go-to-guy to recreate the sound. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
So then dre is a complete hypocrite dissing others for being imitators while using one.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
So then dre is a complete hypocrite dissing others for being imitators while using one.
yep.

I'm not saying Dr.Dre is using Sly as a tribute.  I'm saying Dr.Dre is using Sly because he likes the sound which he helped craft with Nate Dogg.  Sly can re create that sound.  It's not complicated to figure out.  He likes a particular sound, his once to go guy is dead and was unable to work when he was alive so Dr. Dre found another to-go-to-guy to recreate the sound. 
or use the sound in an attempt to sell his single

jeromechickenbone

2nd verse is pretty dope, with the uptempo flows and passing the mic, etc. 

Overall, song is decent. 

And LMAO @ Royce saying he sold his soul.  Not surprising at all.