Author Topic: Eminem & Royce Da’ 5’9″ "Fast Lane" Audio from the upcoming"Bad Meets Evil" EP  (Read 2163 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
It goes beyond the screaming. He uses the same flow on every song. He even uses the same flow he's been using since Recovery on here. It's just he's not screaming, so it works.

His old songs with screaming were dope; one, because he was passionate about what he was saying & two, he used a different flow & showed a variety of flows on his older albums; it didn't all sound the same.

& like I was saying, he used to be screaming about not giving a fuck or a song with angry message like "The Way I Am", where now he's screaming about things he isn't angry over. He's just screaming for the fuck of it. Like "Almost Famous", no reason for that to be a screaming, angry song lol.

GangstaBoogy

Royce used slaughterhouse to reunite with eminem
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
shit's dope
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Royce used slaughterhouse to reunite with eminem

I don't know if you're serious, but I highly doubt that.

If Royce just wanted back with Eminem, even if he never joined Slaughterhouse, I think that would've happened.

Slaughterhouse just happened to fall into the right place.

& Royce & Em had history. Joe Budden said Eminem inspired him more than anyone & Em is his favorite rapper. Crooked I claims to be a huge Dre fan so he fits into the mix & Joell is an ex-artist of the same family label. It probably wouldn't of happened without Royce being there, but if Eminem looked at Slaughterhouse because of Royce, Royce alone could of gotten back with Em.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
yeah this shit is tight!

GangstaBoogy

Nah I don't seriously think he did the whole Slaughterhouse thing just to get Em's attention.

But!

I do think its kinda shay (no put intended) that SH signs with Eminem and the first project they start working on is a Bad vs Evil project.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Eddz

Nah I don't seriously think he did the whole Slaughterhouse thing just to get Em's attention.

But!

I do think its kinda shay (no put intended) that SH signs with Eminem and the first project they start working on is a Bad vs Evil project.

I don't think it's shady at all. It's just two old friends that have been in the studio a lot together finally doing an album.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
eminem finally sounds like he found that old 8 mile pitch level. none of that screaming or accent. neither of which are necessary band in doses but on a whole it tends to wear down
maybe im listening to a different song but i hear the screaming ???

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at the guy who thought it was nate dogg. clean ur ears out son. unless it was recorded on his death bed lol

lol at the dudes saying em isnt shouting, because compared to his old flow, he is

the song is ok though and definitely better then eminem has done in a while, but lets not pretend both of them havent fallen off, because they have.

royce was my fav rapper until last year until he fell off HARD, and this song hasnt changed my opinion

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
fuck sly

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
sounds good

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
eminem finally sounds like he found that old 8 mile pitch level. none of that screaming or accent. neither of which are necessary band in doses but on a whole it tends to wear down

It's toned down with the yelling, but it's the same flow.

I disagree with the 8 Mile pitch level. The main difference between this & Recovery songs are that he isn't shouting. Otherwise, it's that stupid "I want one dope punchline" flow.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know.  I played it once and that was my initial reaciton.  I don't really bump much eminem.  I have to be in a mood to listen to him.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

was gonna say the same thing.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!