Author Topic: Aite, WTF is going on NOW at DBA?  (Read 954 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Aite, WTF is going on NOW at DBA?
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2011, 11:46:06 PM »
Kamillitarykiss be ignorin da fact Tanner was movin threadz bout him to tha mod section this pazt week

Like what thread? :D

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2011, 08:04:38 AM »

& like I said, a solid month has gone by & nothing happened on DBA. So Jome gets a pass for being chill for two weeks, but a month has gone by at DBA & just knowing Tanner was there was inexcusable? Makes no sense lol.

No one thought Jome was chill or cool though.  All those Based Jome threads and post were a joke, they were a sarcastic inside joke, thought it was kinda obvious.  Too be honest I could careless about this whole DBA mess, I got to much going on to get caught up in. I barely post here and I was barely posting there, another couple of months I'll be completely inactive but it's pretty  obvious Tanner was using your friendship as a way to still look over us and give his pathetic life some sought of importance.  It's kinda like how NIK thinks his life has some sought of importance because his presence on a message board increases traffic.  Tanner using your account to look over a bunch of people he never met that clowned him gave his life some imaginary importance.  Even if he wasn't doing anything dirty with your account, people rather not give that type of power to a person like Tanner.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2011, 08:54:04 AM »
No, dick. I understand you came back here NOW that there is no more DBA. But why didn't you all just leave this website years ago? It was worse than Tanner ever was for years lol.

Try months. And presumably we were waiting for someone to make a better website. Like I said, stop crying about it. Its obvious you're just hurt over everyone leaving a site that you were "made admin" of.

blcxm

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2011, 10:59:45 AM »
dba was pretty boring actually. not enough beef.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2011, 11:17:45 AM »

and when real beef actually started the nazi modding began. Fuck that shit.

blcxm

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2011, 11:28:17 AM »
word.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2011, 01:23:11 PM »

LMAO when P said your name sounds like that of ghetto black chick.

blcxm

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2011, 01:39:34 PM »

LMAO when P said your name sounds like that of ghetto black chick.
you were on dba too? what was your screenname over there?

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2011, 01:46:00 PM »
^
Spice 3.  whats really good.

blcxm

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2011, 03:19:14 PM »
never noticed you.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2011, 03:20:44 PM »
LMAO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2011, 03:26:03 PM »
lol, I don't get how my account even comes into play. Tanner had an account of his own. He never left. He just made his invisible & could do anything he could before he wasn't invisible.

lol @ make a better forum. DBA sucked. There were ten active posters. It doesn't have anything to do with DBA. It's just you guys being hypocrites that you were "so enraged" over the Nazi-modding. But here...it's something to bitch over, but "it is what it is" lol. Clowns.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2011, 03:54:49 PM »
i dont have a problem with u cham but damn stop arguing over this shit urself too..u making yourself look worse and worse defending tanner and feeding into this shit

lol, can somebody show me a post where I'm "defending" Tanner? I'm calling the people involved hypocrites. Tanner is only involved in this conversation at all because he was Jome just on a different forum.

I'm admitting what he did was bitch & gay & nonsense. I don't know what universe we're living in where that's "defending" somebody lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2011, 07:52:45 PM »
i dont have a problem with u cham but damn stop arguing over this shit urself too..u making yourself look worse and worse defending tanner and feeding into this shit

lol, can somebody show me a post where I'm "defending" Tanner? I'm calling the people involved hypocrites. Tanner is only involved in this conversation at all because he was Jome just on a different forum.

I'm admitting what he did was bitch & gay & nonsense. I don't know what universe we're living in where that's "defending" somebody lol.
You sure ain't letting it die though lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2011, 08:27:53 PM »

You sure ain't letting it die though lol.

Whoever made the thread should just lock it considering the question cannot be answered because DBA isn't in existence.