Author Topic: Gangsta Dre'sta: Official Blog  (Read 2613 times)

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Gangsta Dre'sta: Official Blog
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2011, 03:17:11 AM »
Spice two, this ones for you
 if that dont cheer you up, nothing will.
 Relax mate. Your logic is flawed. Your opinions are not fact. Stop being so uptight.

i'm not clicking on a link from dubcc's resident pervert.

ur alright in my book, Rapsodie -- but this is interestin..
you have attacked Dresta in 3 or 4 differnet threads now. (seems like its personal..

did he do somethin to u a long time ago? :-\

wanna talk about it?

What he did is morally against my principles.

did step dad touch u when u were a child?? ??

Are u serious??!!! Since when does being against perverts mean someone was abused as a child? Its just common sense. You euros have a fucked up sense of right and wrong.  Its a pathetic world we live in if I have to explain myself for being against old dudes having sex with minors.

When I hear about dudes getting busted for having sex with 14 year olds, I think of my nieces around that age, or what it would be like to have a daughter who goes thru that. Even if it wasn't forced, they aren't mature enough to be making those decisions. Some 40-year-old fucking them is taking advantage and emotionally scarring them. Don't you think about that? Shouldn't it piss you off?? How in the world is this okay to you? If this shit doesn't make you angry then you might as well be a perv too. A lot of ppl are getting exposed left and right in this thread.

Real talk. Welcome to today's world though.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2011, 02:50:20 PM »
*yawn*
 I swear people lie , even to themselves.. Its funny cos i would've thought the problem with underage girls looking 20 would have be even more so with black girls but i guess spice two didnt go to patries much but i guess in America u dont see 18 year old in clubs n shit. Oh an dont help that underage girls go out of they're way to hang with older guys cos cars/money/access to drugs n alcahol, more mature, etc..
 that shit can happen to anyone, not just people that like young women. When alcahol is involved an girls already got bumps n curves in the right places, dress an act in certain ways, u cant always tell. yes sometimes the youthfulness of the face gives it away but they have the body.
 Definate mind fuck that some look older some look younger. If she already fucking i dont see the big deal but if you for sure she underage then yes u deserve what u get at least to some extent.
 lol at people thinking they all sweet an innocent an victims...
 Its funny down here an OZ a little 17 year old got a football club is serious shit, she aint no child, she knew dam well what she was doin an in for. hangin out with footballers, what, just gonna talk an drink milo an play scrabble?
 Prolly same shit with Dresta , lil chick hangin with a rapper.
 Cant defend him too much though cos i dont even know her age or the details.
 For the record i turned down SEVERAL girls who wanted to fuk me as young as 13(when i was like 17-21-ish) so spice two fuck off. Oh an i know ppl that fukd underrage girls an nuthin happended was like it was just normal. but the age gap wasnt that big tho, not big at all. not like grown man shit.
 I got lots of pics of girls 18 plus that look younger, i see so many girls that look way older than they are but spice two, i aint got no pics like that to post but your full of shit if u denie many underage girls could easy pass for 18-21 etc.
 people still support  r.kelly, right? maybe dresta Dresta still got a chance? lol

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2011, 03:41:47 PM »
So you're saying, accidentally fucking a 14-year old because she said she's older and you were too stupid to realize she's not makes you a pedophile? Puts you on the same level as a pervert getting off to fuckin' 5-6 year old children? I'm not saying that's a justified action, I'm jut saying there's a huge difference between that and being a pedophile. And if you've never seen 14 year old girls with bodys that look like grown women and dress and act like grown women (key word "like"), then you need to get out more, bro, no offense.

This will be my last reply in this thread btw.

and yet for all this talk no one can produce one of these pics.  ::)

I'm not saying its the same as fucking a toddler. That's obviously much worse. But anyone into 14 year olds is still a pervert. Its more than being stupid, I've yet to see a 14-year-old who looks like a grown woman. Even if they lie to you, you just KNOW they're lying. There's a very clear distinction between middle school girls and college girls. If you're hollering at the younger ones its because you're into that---hence a perv. Especially for Dresta, a 40 year old man.

Also have you seen those pics KrazySumWhat had in his sig? Those definitely weren't older looking girls. The guy is a perv.

maaaan u seriosuly toooooo fuckin dumb B!

how the fuck you not gonna say you havent seen chicks that look waaaaaya older than what they are??

seriously B!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2011, 07:25:59 PM »
^pics or it didn't happen

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2011, 07:59:08 PM »
The way Dresta himself explained the whole situation there wasn't any molesting. Just a under-aged girl that should've been put to bed long before that night by her parents if I recall correctly.

i know some of my trollsquad brethen want to get some lulz but this is true

now Daz on the other hand really does hate France
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2011, 01:12:39 AM »
^pics or it didn't happen

i dont need pics and i know hella chicks PERSONALLY that look older then what they are but im not putting people i know pics up like that.

so i guess you just gotta go out and look for yourself because basically everyone has said the same thing i have.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2011, 04:53:46 AM »
automatic fail if you can't post at least one pic. Shame on you for supporting a sex offender who took advantage of an abused 14 year old.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2012, 07:31:59 AM »
automatic fail if you can't post at least one pic. Shame on you for supporting a sex offender who took advantage of an abused 14 year old.

don't hate the player, hate the game

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2012, 09:48:16 AM »

Taking advantage of a sexually abused teenager with self esteem issues doesn't take much "game"

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2012, 10:03:10 AM »

Taking advantage of a sexually abused teenager with self esteem issues doesn't take much "game"
well thats about 95% of what the pimp game is

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2012, 12:54:38 AM »
KrazySumWhat is that you??

lol, was the chicky asian?

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2012, 11:51:19 AM »
man you guys are right if YOU HOW OLD A CHICK IS!!!!

i almost had sex with a girl who is 15 years old and i didn't know!!!!!

she looked like she was atleast 20 years old!!!

until my friends let me know.

seriously you guys judge waaaaay to much he did not rape her or molest the girl like the triple sicx situation or even the south park mexican situation. this bitch lied bout her age or probably didnt even tell her and he fucked her.

of course people gonna say well he shoulda asked her age an shit. i swear NONE OF YOU NIGGAZ actually do that shit.

My niece is 15 and I can say absolutely positively that you niggas are pervs.

damn...krazysumwhat been known as a young pussy lover for some time now, eh?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2012, 06:14:44 AM »
man you guys are right if YOU HOW OLD A CHICK IS!!!!

i almost had sex with a girl who is 15 years old and i didn't know!!!!!

she looked like she was atleast 20 years old!!!

until my friends let me know.

seriously you guys judge waaaaay to much he did not rape her or molest the girl like the triple sicx situation or even the south park mexican situation. this bitch lied bout her age or probably didnt even tell her and he fucked her.

of course people gonna say well he shoulda asked her age an shit. i swear NONE OF YOU NIGGAZ actually do that shit.

My niece is 15 and I can say absolutely positively that you niggas are pervs.

damn...krazysumwhat been known as a young pussy lover for some time now, eh?

I guess for a while. I forget how it all started, prolly j pop videos lol.
 iam jealous of my lil bro just got back from his place hes 21 with a 16 year old girlfreind. Guess i was a good influence on him. Then again shes not Asian and he dont like Asians or anime. Maybe it just runs in the family? :P

caffeinefiend

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2012, 06:40:48 AM »
It's true that with makeup and clothes a teen can look considerably older. Like at a formal party if they've been to the beauty salon and are wearing a fancy dress and whatever. But come on it shouldn't take very many minutes to figure out a 15 year old is under 18 if she just says something. And she will have the body of a child when you get that fancy dress off you're gonna be like "wait a minute"...

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2012, 12:25:40 AM »
It's true that with makeup and clothes a teen can look considerably older. Like at a formal party if they've been to the beauty salon and are wearing a fancy dress and whatever. But come on it shouldn't take very many minutes to figure out a 15 year old is under 18 if she just says something. And she will have the body of a child when you get that fancy dress off you're gonna be like "wait a minute"...
Bullshit. Plenty of girls that age have massive boobs and grown women can have small boobs plus grown women shave their pubic hair too so what you say is bullshit really.