Author Topic: Gangsta Dre'sta: Official Blog  (Read 2615 times)

caffeinefiend

Re: Gangsta Dre'sta: Official Blog
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2012, 03:00:45 AM »
It's true that with makeup and clothes a teen can look considerably older. Like at a formal party if they've been to the beauty salon and are wearing a fancy dress and whatever. But come on it shouldn't take very many minutes to figure out a 15 year old is under 18 if she just says something. And she will have the body of a child when you get that fancy dress off you're gonna be like "wait a minute"...
Bullshit. Plenty of girls that age have massive boobs and grown women can have small boobs plus grown women shave their pubic hair too so what you say is bullshit really.

LOL. There's more to a woman's body than boobs and pubic hair... And more to a woman than her body. While I have no real clue I'd also be willing to bet that massive boobs are quite uncommon on 15-year-olds. Maybe if their entire bodies are massive. Even in that case still gonna act like a child.

caffeinefiend

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2012, 03:13:08 AM »
One thing I'll admit though is that there are a lot of 18-year-olds that look like children.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2012, 05:10:53 AM »
 it goes both ways. adults that look undrage, underage that look older. And i dunno what u mean appart from wrinkles, saggyness, stretch marks, child birth damage? skin damage from smoking, stress, too much sun?, young girls have bumps n curves like older women and then it goes shit unless teh women work out and have a good diet and all that. But blacks like fat an sags an that so i can see how u cant see what iam sayin.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2012, 09:12:39 AM »
young girls have bumps n curves like older women

Oh really? Why are 90% of the pics you post underdeveloped females?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2012, 01:31:06 AM »
 but the MANY with BIG boobs seem to go un noticed...

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2012, 01:35:02 AM »
lol@thinkin there aren't 15 year old girls who could pass for 18+ smfh

acgrundy

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2012, 09:09:52 AM »
spice 2 gave up looking at women long ago when he realized he would never get laid. So anything he says about women, just take it with a grain of salt. It's like a kid with down syndrome talking about calculus...just let him talk so he can get his attention, but you know he has no clue what the fuck he is talking about.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2012, 06:14:08 PM »
 :D :PWowzers ;D 8) :o
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.