Author Topic: Sir Jinx going off on Ice Cube!!  (Read 1796 times)

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
Sir Jinx going off on Ice Cube!!
« on: April 29, 2011, 03:55:40 AM »
I just read this on his Twitter:

Quote from: @SIRJINX
IS IT FUNNY THAT DR DRE, ICE TURD, SNOOP DOGG CAN KEEP A WIFE. BUT BABY FACE, BOBBY BROWN, USHER. CANT. #LOVESONG #DONTWORK!

???

UPDATE: Just got a response after I asked him about it:

Quote from: @SIRJINX
@Jaymattic im not rich of my music wut do u think? most say went u say something ur bitter. im not bitter. just a black slave to music!

Other tweets mentioning Cube:

nobody say nothin about ice cube so they can work. soon that will be over! then u will hear how he did yoyo kam kd, short dog, jay d,#snake
rapers that rap on tha four or the one sound like ice cube! all cube stories came from jd and shorty. on the tour bus talking! #realtalk
ice shit kick me out of lench mob cuz i didnt want to work for free. and go on the road for chump change! #rentmorethanshows
yoyo did not get a dime! from ice tray he sold her music from under her. yoyo is so real. how do u say? he robed her. but she didnt beef
if your boss? why do u have to kill the people that work for u? #icecruel
"I can't stand people who are cruel to music. wen a person thinks they can sale music if they copy! #icecrum

There's a couple more. Just go down his timeline to see em.
@SIRJINX

Interesting. Seems like a lotta fuckery was going down back in them days...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 04:54:53 AM by Eazy-Duz-It »

Funkstradamus

Re: Is Sur Jinx mad at Ice Cube? (UPDATED w/ response)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 04:26:37 AM »
Ice Turd...damn almost choked on my breakfast laughimg at that shit! ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Is Sur Jinx mad at Ice Cube? (UPDATED w/ response)
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 04:26:49 AM »
wow, i already knew that they weren't close, but this is the first time ice cube gets called out by him.

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Sir Jinx going off on Ice Cube!!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 04:32:53 AM »
He's goin hard right now. I didn't know things were that shady. I always thought Sir Jinx and Cube were close.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 04:35:27 AM »
He's goin hard right now. I didn't know things were that shady. I always thought Sir Jinx and Cube were close.
nah. just check the interviews he did not long ago, he explains how he ended up on I am the west

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 04:41:16 AM »
nah. just check the interviews he did not long ago, he explains how he ended up on I am the west

I forgot he produced a track on I Am the West. I'm interested how that came about if they don't fuck with eachother. Gonna check out the HipHopDX interview.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 04:46:14 AM »

I forgot he produced a track on I Am the West. I'm interested how that came about if they don't fuck with eachother. Gonna check out the HipHopDX interview.
yeah that's a good interview.

Eddz

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 04:47:48 AM »
I wondering why he going off on Cube now for? All that happened along time ago. Cube sounds like he was running a shady ass label.

It's funny how Cube left N.W.A cause he said he wasn't getting paid from Heller & Eazy and than he does the same thing to his artist  :-\

Where is K-Dee these days, does he have beef with Cube too?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 04:50:43 AM »
Surprised? Cube may be the best rapper ever but its well known he fucks all his posse over big time. Remember that cj mac line from that song on keita rock's album: "ice cube we been cool nigga I aint mad / but there's a gang a real niggas hurt behind yo ass"

Granted I'm extremely sleep deprived; does this not make sense to anyone else: "rapers that rap on tha four or the one sound like ice cube!"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 04:54:04 AM »
I wondering why he going off on Cube now for? All that happened along time ago. Cube sounds like he was running a shady ass label.

It's funny how Cube left N.W.A cause he said he wasn't getting paid from Heller & Eazy and than he does the same thing to his artist  :-\

Where is K-Dee these days, does he have beef with Cube too?
yeah jerry also brought it up in his book.

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 04:56:04 AM »
Surprised? Cube may be the best rapper ever but its well known he fucks all his posse over big time. Remember that cj mac line from that song on keita rock's album: "ice cube we been cool nigga I aint mad / but there's a gang a real niggas hurt behind yo ass"

Granted I'm extremely sleep deprived; does this not make sense to anyone else: "rapers that rap on tha four or the one sound like ice cube!"

Nah it ain't just you, I didn't get that line either lol.

I'm sure he was supposed to say rappers and not rapers as well ;)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 05:43:06 AM »
there goes Cube feature on 1st Generation album  >:(

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 05:51:52 AM »
there goes Cube feature on 1st Generation album  >:(

I don't think that woulda happened anyway.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 07:14:51 AM »
you sure thats real? and not some foreign cat pretending to be jinx?

cause those disses are lame and childish as fuck...and he writes like an illiterate degenerate piece of shit..

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 07:17:36 AM »
I don't understand why rappers are so suprised by this. It's happens, it's called the music business.

I'm sure Cube ain't the one making up the contracts he probably has people working for him who does it and only care about lookin' out for his best interest.

I can promise you if Jinx was bigger and had a record label some artist would come out and say the same exact thing. People need to stop being naive.