Author Topic: Sir Jinx going off on Ice Cube!!  (Read 1795 times)

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
Re: Sir Jinx going off on Ice Cube!!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 07:20:39 AM »
you sure thats real? and not some foreign cat pretending to be jinx?

cause those disses are lame and childish as fuck...and he writes like an illiterate degenerate piece of shit..
Yea, it's definitely him.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 09:50:01 AM by Eazy-Duz-It »

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 07:55:20 AM »
Where is kausion???

Ice cube can only do so much its up to the artist

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 07:58:53 AM »
isn't it kinda late for that? He's pissed about stuff that happened decades ago but he's been cool up until now

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 08:29:00 AM »
I wondering why he going off on Cube now for? All that happened along time ago. Cube sounds like he was running a shady ass label.

It's funny how Cube left N.W.A cause he said he wasn't getting paid from Heller & Eazy and than he does the same thing to his artist  :-\

Where is K-Dee these days, does he have beef with Cube too?

I dont know where K-Dee is at, but i do know that Cube did not pay the ORIGINAL Lench Mob what they've worked for, and therefore they left...  And i think exactly the same thing as you do on your first point!...

I think Cube's best time was with the Original Lench Mob!
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?

Portugoal

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 08:46:30 AM »
isn't it kinda late for that? He's pissed about stuff that happened decades ago but he's been cool up until now

:sign_withstupid:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 09:28:16 AM »
If someone screws you over say fuck them. Don't wait 15 later, sucking their dick the entire time and then just get mad one day. Makes you look stupid.

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011, 09:55:03 AM »
I guess he's just been bottlin his true feelings up till now. He hasn't been around for a minute so nobody woulda listened to him anyway. He shoulda said something back when it happened, not all this time later when nobody cares anymore to be honest.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2011, 09:58:23 AM »
If someone screws you over say fuck them. Don't wait 15 later, sucking their dick the entire time and then just get mad one day. Makes you look stupid.
like i said, they weren't close friends.

sure it's a bit strange that he contributed to ice cube's last album though

I guess he's just been bottlin his true feelings up till now. He hasn't been around for a minute so nobody woulda listened to him anyway. He shoulda said something back when it happened, not all this time later when nobody cares anymore to be honest.
he could write a book

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011, 10:11:46 AM »
^Yea, I guess so. The D.O.C. is comin out with a book about all the shit that happened back in the N.W.A. days... That's if it ever gets published.

B.A.

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2011, 11:29:21 AM »

The only reason I can think of that would make sense as far as why Jinx would be talking shit now is to create a buzz. The 1st generation album is starting to pick up steam and and getting it's buzz going so why not start talking shit about Cube to add to that buzz and get people talking. Not that Jinx doesn't have a right to be mad at Cube but that was such a long time ago; to bring it up now just seems like a move to get attention. It sucks though because 1st generation is O.G.s from the west coast getting together to do an album and instead of getting a Cube feature you get Jinx going at Cube talking shit, that's too bad.
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 11:30:43 AM »

The only reason I can think of that would make sense as far as why Jinx would be talking shit now is to create a buzz. The 1st generation album is starting to pick up steam and and getting it's buzz going so why not start talking shit about Cube to add to that buzz and get people talking. Not that Jinx doesn't have a right to be mad at Cube but that was such a long time ago; to bring it up now just seems like a move to get attention. It sucks though because 1st generation is O.G.s from the west coast getting together to do an album and instead of getting a Cube feature you get Jinx going at Cube talking shit, that's too bad.
I don't think it's about buzz

I mean Jinx was on the "I Am the West" album, maybe he didn't get paid?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

B.A.

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 11:53:00 AM »

If he got jacked again for what he did on "I Am the West" then that would explain it; I guess he didn't learn from the first time Cube did him dirty. But who knows what his real reason is...
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

Eddz

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2011, 11:29:38 PM »
Maybe Jinx feels tough now that he is in a group  ;)

Portugoal

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 12:36:16 AM »

If he got jacked again for what he did on "I Am the West" then that would explain it; I guess he didn't learn from the first time Cube did him dirty. But who knows what his real reason is...

The only ones who will pay for a 1st Generation album are a few who are posting on this forum, plus maybe some 40-year-olds who used to listen to Sir Jinx when they were younger. If SJ actually wanted to create a buzz for that new album, he would've gotten an Ice Cube feature. That's what his (possible) audience would want. Dude's mad for whatever reason and now he's acting like this on twitter.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 02:37:16 AM »

but they weren't close so i doubt it would have happened anyway