Author Topic: Sir Jinx going off on Ice Cube!!  (Read 1774 times)

D-TalkX

Re: Sir Jinx going off on Ice Cube!!
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2011, 10:01:29 PM »
Another ungrateful person who instead of having chump change would have zero and working at McDicks if it weren't for Cube....Don't expect to be spoon fed your whole life!!!!! He put you on now go sell some fucking beats to other rappers.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2011, 10:41:03 PM »
Sounds to me like dude is just pissed that they don't kick it anymore. At least that's what I got out of the last interview he gave about I Am the West. But think of it this way. Cube is over 40 now and has a family and a career. I don't kick it with any of the people I was cool with in high school. There's no rule that says you have to keep in contact with people from your former life. Jinx is irrelevant now and lashing out at Cube cuz he won't be his friend.

love33

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2011, 10:45:18 PM »
The reason artists and producers get mad years later is when they have to drive their old vehicle that they missed the payments on up to jack in the box and say the dreaded words "are you guys hiring i wanna fill out an application" and they realize all the money they lost that could have been in the bank makin money and instead they are at some low-end job flippin burgers askin if you want one or two straws with the order or cuttin some guy's grass with a lawn tractor then reality sets in and they start gettin bitter about the past and start plotting on who screwed them over.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2011, 11:15:38 PM »
The reason artists and producers get mad years later is when they have to drive their old vehicle that they missed the payments on up to jack in the box and say the dreaded words "are you guys hiring i wanna fill out an application" and they realize all the money they lost that could have been in the bank makin money and instead they are at some low-end job flippin burgers askin if you want one or two straws with the order or cuttin some guy's grass with a lawn tractor then reality sets in and they start gettin bitter about the past and start plotting on who screwed them over.

lol exactly. If the nigga was ballin he'd be showing Cube all the love in the world.

And this is why Cube and Dre will never be enemies, even tho the niggas never kick it anymore. Both of them are ballin and know what's up. Even tho Cube can't get a beat from Dre, he will still show the nigga love in interviews cuz he doesn't need a Dre beat, he's caking off of movies and tv shit.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:18:09 PM by SPICE TWO »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2011, 02:33:34 AM »
Jinx is one to talk about doing people shady. Ask Spider Loc how janky Jinx is.
what happened?

Jinx produced that song Bangin At The Party for Spider Loc. I'm sure you can dig up the original somewhere on the net. Well then he sold that same beat and even lefted Spider on the hook (you can hear his voice in the background) to Westside Connectiion and it appeared on Terrorist Threats and they added Skoop and Young Soprano. They said after Spider Loc found out he gave Jinx a hellacious beating for it. The apple does not fall far from the tree.
not a fan of it, but other producers do it too. take dj khalil for example

HighEyeCue

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2011, 05:26:12 AM »
what happened?

Jinx produced that song Bangin At The Party for Spider Loc. I'm sure you can dig up the original somewhere on the net. Well then he sold that same beat and even lefted Spider on the hook (you can hear his voice in the background) to Westside Connectiion and it appeared on Terrorist Threats and they added Skoop and Young Soprano. They said after Spider Loc found out he gave Jinx a hellacious beating for it. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

+1

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2011, 06:38:04 AM »
what happened?

Well Khalil better not do that to Spider or be made a example of like Jinx.

Actually minus Ren, everyone in or associated with NWA has done this to artists and producers, or at the very least been accused of it. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2011, 09:16:54 AM »
what happened?

Actually minus Ren, everyone in or associated with NWA has done this to artists and producers, or at the very least been accused of it. Nothing surprises me anymore.

that's cuz ren is a follower

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2011, 09:49:51 AM »
that's cuz ren is a follower

Whatever you say SPICE TWO

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2011, 10:28:06 AM »
what happened?

yeah some do crazy things for money

Gurfi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2011, 12:49:01 PM »
Either it has something to do with 1st gen collab with cube or he got jacked again on im the west. Or sum other reason. Why bring stuff up now that happend 20 yrs ago? Something had to happen recently for jinx to lash out at cube.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2011, 02:23:30 PM »
It's stuff that goes back. Sometimes you need to vent, even about old stuff. It happens.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ