Author Topic: I've been trying to keep this bird alive that I found outside all day  (Read 1543 times)

Blood$

UPDATE: I have bad news, ladies and gentlemen.

Elano has passed away.

Thank God

come on man we all know that you obviously don't like Sikotic but you're really that cruel towards animals? lol

Sikotic™

nice...faggots are usually great with this typa shit
Uh oh......Elior's attention died down and he wants some more to boost his fragile ego.

There's not need to call me a faggot, homie. I mean, we're both animal lovers. I rescue hurt birds. You fuck bloated whales. it's a beautiful thing.

A sick, fragile, weak dying bird gets more respect than Scittles...damn...

where u been, flipfag? post ur song up....u been away from this board tryna perfect ur sound, or what? it's obvious by now that you're embarrassed 2 post it up, gaygo. quit bein' such a pussy....................i'm waitin

Please, Elior. This is no place for beef. Let's respect the dead.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

UPDATE: I have bad news, ladies and gentlemen.

Elano has passed away.

Man He looked good on the pic you posted before. Wonder what happened.

RIP Elano the bird.

Props to you Sik, that was a playa move to rescue the bird and take care of it.
It's weird because it went from almost dead, to being as good as new and back to dead.

We'll never know what really happened. Today was trash day so Elano is probably somewhere in the Pacoima dump right about now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

u killed it.........shoulda released it once it was healthy. even i know this shit, dr. death.

Sikotic™

u killed it.........shoulda released it once it was healthy. even i know this shit, dr. death.
That's the most hurtful thing you've ever said to me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Uh oh......Elior's attention died down and he wants some more to boost his fragile ego.

There's not need to call me a faggot, homie. I mean, we're both animal lovers. I rescue hurt birds. You fuck bloated whales. it's a beautiful thing.

where u been, flipfag? post ur song up....u been away from this board tryna perfect ur sound, or what? it's obvious by now that you're embarrassed 2 post it up, gaygo. quit bein' such a pussy....................i'm waitin

I cant perfect the sound on it dumbass, the recording just sucks...no big deal. Like I said, you can go to Roccy's lil studio all you want and try to cover up your fucked up flow. I'll post it up when I get a chance
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

I cant perfect the sound on it dumbass, the recording just sucks...

i get it.....pussy

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

i get it.....pussy

lol I guess the forum pussy feels better about himself when he calls other people pussies.

Either way, youre more than welcome to post up your shit if you like. Youve already had the advantage of reading my verse before you've written any of your shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol I'll handle this. Both of you are pussies who are all talk. The first one to post their shit up will be un-pussified.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Elano is chillin' with LIGHTS; fresh.

Sccit

i get it.....pussy

lol I guess the forum pussy feels better about himself when he calls other people pussies.

Either way, youre more than welcome to post up your shit if you like. Youve already had the advantage of reading my verse before you've written any of your shit.

i haven't recorded a track yet...u said u have 1 recorded, yet uv been dodgin me every time i've asked u 2 post it. what else am i supposed to say? i might be an asshole for talkin all this shit...but u definitely the pussy. especially considerin u aint half as tight.

O.G A.Geesta'z

Word. Poor lil Elano was fighting an uphill battle from birth. I'm actually happy for him since he's not suffering anymore.

i hated 2 c elano suffer.

LMAO
The West is Back

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
poor elano rest in peace
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
bird flu

i want to hear quiet truth opinion on this matter

Sikotic™

poor elano rest in peace
Can't believe its been over a week already.

THA SAUCE HOUSE