Author Topic: I've been trying to keep this bird alive that I found outside all day  (Read 1573 times)

Sikotic™

Poor bastard was just sitting in front of my window looking sad as a muthafucka. I hit my window hoping I'd scare it, but it didn't move. It looked like its wing was broken so instead of waiting for a cat or a dog to walk up and eat the sorry fuck, I got a pair of gloves and picked him up. He didn't fly away or bite me.

I got an old birdcage I had in my yard and put him in it (I'm assuming its a he, but it could be a girl too). The bird won't even do shit but just sit on the floor of the cage. I don't know what wild birds eat, but I got some old birdseed in my garage and put it in a bowl for it. I gave it some water too. I tried to force it to drink water by putting the water bowl up to its face but it wouldn't take. Same with the food. Anyways, it's still sleeping at the bottom of the cage. It's not dead yet though. It's wing isn't broken either so it may be sick.

While I was helping it, I decided to name him. I wanted a name that would fit its attributes. It's sad, lonely, diseased and so weak that it depends on others to function. So I decided to name it Elano. Here's a picture of him:

I'm hoping that Elano will bounce back from this terrible situation. I'll keep you all posted.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: I've been trying to keep this bird alive that I found outside all day
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 04:29:51 PM »
I saw a hurt bird once while I was walking. I picked it up to take it to a vet but it died in my arms on the way over.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 05:31:15 PM »
ayo my dude thats noble of you n all, but you know that wild birds carry diseases right? and if you found one that already looks sick, thennnn...

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/61646.php

if i were you i wouldve just not fucked with it or maybe called animal control (lol) if you really cared that much.  if it dies it dies, its all apart of the wonderful [elton]CIRCLE OF LIIIIIFE!!![/john]

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 05:32:44 PM »
Eat that shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 05:55:04 PM »
ayo my dude thats noble of you n all, but you know that wild birds carry diseases right? and if you found one that already looks sick, thennnn...

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/61646.php

if i were you i wouldve just not fucked with it or maybe called animal control (lol) if you really cared that much.  if it dies it dies, its all apart of the wonderful [elton]CIRCLE OF LIIIIIFE!!![/john]
I know they got diseases. That's why I got gloves on and washed my hands like 10 times lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 05:58:39 PM »
try and lactate for it then feed it from your teat.

dont forget to webcam that shit.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 06:09:03 PM »
when I was little I found a whole flock of baby chicks and kept them in this little pen I set up in my yard

they were eaten overnight by a skunk or raccoon

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 10:09:19 PM »
I rescued a baby squirrel once. Its mother had gotten killed and it was just sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. I picked it up with my bare hands and took it home. Didn't bite at all, was fucking adorable. I woulda kept the lil guy but my mom made me take it to the animal shelter

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 10:16:50 PM »
UPDATE: Elano is doing great. He's flying around and eating. I woulda let him loose today, but it got dark and I didn't want nothing to fuck him up.

I always had faith in you, Elano. God speed.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 10:32:21 PM »
props for sharing this heart warming moment with us.

healing hurt birds>>>dretox<<<tray deees lawyer fees>>>>eminiminniminememenememememnenenenemenenemm>>porterhouse steak<<<my love  of seeing u sufffer

Mista Rosa

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 03:19:25 AM »
UPDATE: Elano is doing great. He's flying around and eating. I woulda let him loose today, but it got dark and I didn't want nothing to fuck him up.

Nice. I feed pigeon myself and have rescued some. They're cool. Your bird basically needs water and I think he can eat cereals and bread, also little insects and worms.

Try to find out what kind of bird specie it is!

Props for rescuing it.

"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 10:42:54 AM »

Nice. I feed pigeon myself and have rescued some. They're cool. Your bird basically needs water and I think he can eat cereals and bread, also little insects and worms.

Try to find out what kind of bird specie it is!

Props for rescuing it.

That's the thing. I have no idea what species Elano is. I looked it up, but can't match it. I don't think its full grown either so it doesn't even look like an adult.

Elano went from looking dead to looking like this though:

He's fat as fuck. I wonder if he dropped his G-Unit piece when he was sick.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 10:53:08 AM »
Brought a tear to my eye.
When i was younger i was out with my granda walking the dog and it caught a rabbit and my granda had it for dinner that nite.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 11:07:28 AM »
sounds traumatizing.