Author Topic: Moving to Alberta  (Read 157 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Moving to Alberta
« on: April 29, 2011, 04:27:40 PM »
Having my goodbye party tonight. Hookers and blow will be all over. Like a boss.

Going out there to work for a while in the oil business. Stacking paper then I'm going to travel the world. Don't know how much I'll be on here from now on but I'll check in from time to time.

Sikotic™

Re: Moving to Alberta
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 04:35:35 PM »
Good luck with that, mang. The oil business seems like a good business to get into.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 04:37:28 PM »
Yeah I got lucky to be honest. My sister finally bagged a rich one with power. He's giving me the foot in the door
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 04:40:59 PM by Jaydc is back »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 04:40:14 PM »
And traveling the world always been my dream. Some people want kids and a wife and a hOuse but fuck that shit. That's just holding you down. Never saw the point in marriage or children. Just dead wieght if you ask me. I'll probably start by going to a few places in the states then head down to south America. But that's a couple years at least from now.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 06:34:16 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahha

Why would anyone willingly move to Alberta?next month I fully expect you to talk about your first cow tipping.This will be followed by you posting a pic of you in a cowboy hat and then finally admitting you raped a goat.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »
that's not west up imho
hahahahahahahahahahha

Why would anyone willingly move to Alberta?next month I fully expect you to talk about your first cow tipping.This will be followed by you posting a pic of you in a cowboy hat and then finally admitting you raped a goat.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 07:16:13 PM »
all he wanted was the sauce.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 09:51:16 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahha

lmao owned

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 11:00:53 AM »
Know a few people who work on the oil rigs. Seems like a good job, the moneys good and they only work 2 weeks then they get 2 weeks off