Author Topic: Lil’ Flip makes new music video....!!!!  (Read 170 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Lil’ Flip makes new music video....!!!!
« on: January 10, 2003, 03:52:30 PM »
:: Lil’ Flip Skips Out in Latest Video //
Houston’s Lil’ Flip is set to start production on his latest video “U See It” from his platinum selling Undaground Legend album next week. Continuing to base his videos around films from the 1980s, Flip said, “It’s based on Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and it’s me trying to skip school and get my girls and homies out of class.”

Flip also announced that he will be shooting an untitled comedy with Pimpin’ Ken next year as well. “I’m gonna be his nephew in the film and he’s gonna teach me the pimp game…It’s really about me pimping in my own little way, taking what I learned from him to a whole 'nother level…”

In related news , Sony also recently re-released Flip’s debut album Leprechaun, which had already sold 200,000 copies independently on his own label Sucka Free. Aside from constantly touring, Flip said to be on the look out for upcoming collaborations with the Clipse and Kelly Rowland.

the source.com
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 03:52:51 PM by Vigilante »

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Lil’ Flip makes new music video....!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 08:22:36 PM »
Houston’s Lil’ Flip is set to start production on his latest video “U See It” from his platinum selling Undaground Legend album next week.

Platinum? My ass...

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
Re:Lil&#8217; Flip makes new music video....!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2003, 07:43:56 AM »
Houston&#8217;s Lil&#8217; Flip is set to start production on his latest video &#8220;U See It&#8221; from his platinum selling Undaground Legend album next week.

Platinum? My ass...

the albums dope man.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2003, 04:40:03 PM »
hell yea...that song is hard...is Chamillion gonna be in the video?...seeing as he does the hook...i hope so...thatd be good exposure..oh and this shit went platinum...think about it...he sold 100,000 on his indi label...now he has a big label like Sony backin him....that shit is platinum easily...hes huge in the south as far as i know...thats where most his sales come from

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2003, 02:42:47 AM »
hell yea...that song is hard...is Chamillion gonna be in the video?...seeing as he does the hook...i hope so...thatd be good exposure..oh and this shit went platinum...think about it...he sold 100,000 on his indi label...now he has a big label like Sony backin him....that shit is platinum easily...hes huge in the south as far as i know...thats where most his sales come from

yeah it probly went plat.. i like that album it was nice
i liked that remix of Way We Ball he had with 40

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2003, 06:29:07 PM »
Houston’s Lil’ Flip is set to start production on his latest video “U See It” from his platinum selling Undaground Legend album next week.

Platinum? My ass...

ur a dumbass cause 1st the source is thesource.com!! and it was certifies by Billboard that it went platinum!

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2003, 06:38:29 PM »
Thats pretty funny...Cuz if I were to ask the average person around here who Lil Flip was, they'd say "I dunno"...If I were to ask the average person around her who Snoop was, most likely they'd know...So how is Lil Flip going platinum, and Snoop is barely pushing Gold...??

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2003, 07:58:59 PM »
Thats pretty funny...Cuz if I were to ask the average person around here who Lil Flip was, they'd say "I dunno"...If I were to ask the average person around her who Snoop was, most likely they'd know...So how is Lil Flip going platinum, and Snoop is barely pushing Gold...??
maybe u missed my post...lil flips can go platinum in the south alone...he has a huge following down there...he pushed 100,000 on an indi...which was basically on his own...no real promotion...no heavy national rotation...and now he has sony backing him...plus the album is bangin...and the first single was hella catchy...while snoops album is so so and the first single was trash...