Author Topic: New Dr. Dre Single on Friday..  (Read 13108 times)

Soo Woo

• Lil Geezy
Re: New Dr. Dre Single on Friday..
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2011, 06:09:59 AM »
Was that a promo?

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2011, 07:52:33 AM »
short and to the point.. Interscope knows what THEY'RE doin..
everyone can sit here and state a bunch of Should've, Would've, Could'ves..
but Interscope Records is still standing and in no immediate financial trouble..
..more than can be said for any other label who "Need a Doctor."  ;D

Don't get me wrong, Floyd beat Shane fair and square, but don't front like Floyd handled the hits just fine. And just like when he fought Marquez, it's a shame that he couldn't finish off an opponent who couldn't hang.

Um.. survival is part of  Boxing, G.. I'm supposed to concede and say May got fk'd up cause he got rocked!? So then Chop Chop beat hiz azz too? Nooooo way.. It's Shane's fault he didn't finish him.. though Mayweather would've survived either way.. Tyson would rock nearly every opponent he connected with.. but Buster Douglas knocked his ass out in the end.. then lost to Holyfield immediately after.. that's why boxing is the greatest sport and upsets can be on the horizon at any given moment.. Speaking of Marquez, he's one of the only to ever give Pacman (real) trouble.. Pac KO'd Hatton in 2 Rounds but struggled with a so-called "opponent who couldn't hang." I don't listen to media, I watch the tapes and form real opinions based on capabilities.. not hype.. Hype will leave you with a 0 balance!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2011, 08:58:24 AM »
Um.. survival is part of  Boxing, G.. I'm supposed to concede and say May got fk'd up cause he got rocked!?
No one said he got fucked up. You were talking like Floyd has a chin made of steel when in reality he got wobbled and would've hit the canvas if he didn't grab onto Shane's arm like that. If you're such a boxing fan, watch the highlights again.

So then Chop Chop beat hiz azz too? Nooooo way..
"Chop Chop?" Sounds like you must have a lot of Asian friends with that kind of approach.

It's Shane's fault he didn't finish him.. though Mayweather would've survived either way..
But no one was questioning Mayweather's victory or his ability to adjust, even after getting hit with a solid punch. Even when he fought Hatton, he was stumbling around in either the first or second round when he lost balance after getting hit, but of course he rebounded and knocked him out.

Speaking of Marquez, he's one of the only to ever give Pacman (real) trouble.. Pac KO'd Hatton in 2 Rounds but struggled with a so-called "opponent who couldn't hang." I don't listen to media, I watch the tapes and form real opinions based on capabilities.. not hype.. Hype will leave you with a 0 balance!
Hype aside, watch the types again, if you're such a boxing fan. The Pacquiao who fought Marquez in 2008 is easily eclipsed by the Pacquiao of the past two years. Do you really think Marquez TODAY would give Pacquiao trouble? If Pacquiao-Marquez III happens, it's going to be a blowout. After that 2008 fight was when they involved Alex Ariza who has given them a new training regimen that has helped him move up in weight easily, as he's clearly been able to maintain his speed while being stronger. At the same time, his right hand has become much more developed (and was used for the first knockdowns of both Hatton and Cotto, which he wasn't doing before even with smaller opponents). Put Marquez against any of Pacquiao's opponents from the past two years, and I guarantee Marquez would've been the loser every time.

And Marquez and Mosley both couldn't hang, like I said... they were getting out-boxed, no question, but despite Mayweather's advantages, his opponents went the distance. Whether he can't or he won't, at the end of the day, he's not knocking out his opponents or even really beating them up. I don't know about you, but I watch boxing to see people box to the point where one guy ends up quitting or at least gets put through hell, not to watch people outpoint their opponent by basically landing more punches. Can you imagine how boring the Rocky movies would've been if they were like that? People want to see a fight, and the most exciting part of Mayweather's last fight was when he got hit, not the other way around. And it's not even because of who hit who, but obviously Mosley put more effort in. Mayweather got a few good hits in (like during the fourth round where you could see Shane's sweat/saliva fly out of his mouth in the slow-mo replays), but Mosley was never in any danger, he was just getting hit and couldn't hit back. Even when Mayweather hit him in the eighth round after the ref had warned Shane, it wasn't a cheapshot but wasn't a fair one either since Shane was obviously trying to say something, even though his guard was down and Floyd hit him right in the face, Shane took it just fine without buckling at all.

Don't get me wrong, I give Mayweather props during that fight. It was a legit win that was completely one-sided from the third round onward, and he was uncharacteristic (in a good way) and engaged with Mosley and fought more offensively than normal. But despite that, even though Shane got tired, he went the distance and like I said was never in any danger (not a single drop of blood and not a single leg buckling), otherwise it would've ended early.

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2011, 11:12:58 AM »
i cant be bothered reading all this and dont know if its been mentioned

but here in the uk HMV have posters up stating that Detox will be released on the 06/06  ;D ::)

Stan

« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2011, 11:19:26 AM »
i cant be bothered reading all this and dont know if its been mentioned

but here in the uk HMV have posters up stating that Detox will be released on the 06/06  ;D ::)

Didn't someone already say that about May 2nd in the UK???  Someone took a photo I think ...  Is there artwork?

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast

Stan

« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2011, 11:26:12 AM »
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=649865

Thats the same thing they said about May 2nd.  UK HMV really doesn't have their shit together  ::)

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2011, 01:27:20 PM »
yeah they know nothing that we already dont

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2011, 01:44:39 PM »
^How do you feel that "Under Pressure" was better than anything off Doggumentary? :D

LOL, "Take U Home">>>>anything that will be on Detox
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

HighEyeCue

« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2011, 01:47:38 PM »
^How do you feel that "Under Pressure" was better than anything off Doggumentary? :D

not really

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2011, 01:53:41 PM »

lmao no. Take U Home is just a good song. nothin spectacular.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2011, 01:58:31 PM »

not really

average song imo

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2011, 04:35:31 PM »
Ahh, the people have spoken. 8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2011, 04:37:19 PM »
Detox will be a 3.5/5 album at BEST, if Take U Home was on Dteox it would be a stand out track
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2011, 06:37:08 PM »
Detox will be a 3.5/5 album at BEST, if Take U Home was on Dteox it would be a stand out track

Doggumentary was a 3.5/5 album at best. It just seemed better because Malice in Wonderland was a 1/5.

Not going to deny Detox won't be mainstream. But to think Dre won't have a few great songs on there, is crazy.

Also, who cares if it is mainstream? I can enjoy a good mainstream album; ala 50 Cent, Eminem, Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne, Kanye West, Drake, etc.. I enjoyed ever artist I just named last album more than Doggumentary.