Author Topic: New Dr. Dre Single on Friday..  (Read 13055 times)

dameons

Re: New Dr. Dre Single on Friday..
« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2011, 07:25:08 PM »
Demarcus " chop chop " Corley !!!! lol... Haven't heard that name in a while. Floyd " The Avoid " Mayweather is clearly dodging Manny ...Manny has made several attempts to make this fight happen , but Floyd clearly wants to sit on that undefeated record .With Berto getting whooped and Shane getting to be a punching bag , it's slim pickins from here on out . Marquez won't have enough for Manny nowadays either . Maybe after these next two fights , a fight with Canelo or Sergio will NEED to happen cuz the division will be clearly empty .Let's make some catch weight fights happen , just to make things interesting ...What happened to Kelly Pavlik ???? Ever since Sergio put the beats on him , he has disappeared . Maidanna might have a chance against Manny , in the first few rounds anyways...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2011, 08:22:44 PM »
^How do you feel that "Under Pressure" was better than anything off Doggumentary? :D

LOL, "Take U Home">>>>anything that will be on Detox

lmao no. Take U Home is just a good song. nothin spectacular.

but all the detox leaks have been less than good

Portugoal

« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2011, 09:19:29 PM »
Detox will be a 3.5/5 album at BEST, if Take U Home was on Dteox it would be a stand out track

You speak the truth, my son, but it's pointless to tell that to these Dr. Dre groupies. They will never listen.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2011, 11:38:27 PM »
This shit better be crazy.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2011, 02:50:09 AM »
"‎"Die Hard" ft. Eminem is not the next single"

from the Dr Dre Facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/DrDre

PLANT

« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2011, 04:25:15 AM »
drdre Dr. Dre
"Die Hard" ft. @eminem is not the next single
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2011, 06:09:47 AM »
Floyd " The Avoid " Mayweather is clearly dodging Manny ...Manny has made several attempts to make this fight happen , but Floyd clearly wants to sit on that undefeated record .
Speaking of which, here are quotes from an interview he did in the last day, to show how fucking stupid he is:
"Because when he [Manny Pacquiao] comes to my house, the only thing he can eat is leftovers. Shane was already a beaten fighter."
It's not as if Shane had never been beaten before he fought Floyd, or even De La Hoya, or most other fighters he had fought, so you can say the same about him along with having fought Marquez (who Pacquiao had already beat along with a few other fighters too) while not having fought three of Manny's last few opponents (Cotto, Clottey and Margarito). He's delusional.

"If I was Shane, you know what I would do? I would go back to being the old Shane, so he can be on an even playing field."
Obviously he's talking about old Shane who had taken steroids, again insinuating that Manny is on PEDs. Good thing to say when Manny has a lawsuit against him about that. Dude just doesn't give up.

"You know what I"m going to be doing Saturday night? Saturday night, I'm going to be watching Lady Gaga on HBO, the best network in the world."
Floyd is officially a fruitcake in my book. But respect to Sergio Martinez, who is supposedly going to attend the fight.

With Berto getting whooped and Shane getting to be a punching bag , it's slim pickins from here on out . Marquez won't have enough for Manny nowadays either . Maybe after these next two fights , a fight with Canelo or Sergio will NEED to happen cuz the division will be clearly empty .Let's make some catch weight fights happen , just to make things interesting ...What happened to Kelly Pavlik ???? Ever since Sergio put the beats on him , he has disappeared . Maidanna might have a chance against Manny , in the first few rounds anyways...
Marquez won't have anything too competitive for Manny, but again, it's a fight that is marketable that people actually do want to see, no matter how one-sided it might seem... 1 milliion PPV buys, easy.  After Mosley, there won't be anymore big names in the welterweight division that will really be worth pairing with Manny.  Canelo is good but young and has never headlined a big fight, plus he has trouble cutting down in weight. Martinez is even bigger but said that he can cut down to 154 or 155 (which may be sanctioned as a middleweight title fight, just to give it some extra flair like the Pacquiao-Margarito fight being for an eighth title despite some people not wanting to watch it), plus Manny has said in interviews that he'd be willing to fight Martinez.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2011, 06:23:53 AM »
Hope Dre produced this one

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2011, 07:56:39 AM »
LMFAO.. using that Logic about Mayweather,
I guess ALI was a LOAF of FRUITCAKE for the way he acted and spoke in his Career..  ::)
and Tyson as well.. cause I mean he's gone so far as to want to "Eat His Children."  ::)

You take his words for face value like rappers huh?  ???

And you want to talk about dumb-ass sh*t.. let's talk about Mr. I Don't Like Needles but Got Tattoos..
and Mr. STFU after he was exposed taking blood tests on 24/7 before he fought MARG,
but wait.. all that testing makes him Weak and potentially lose fights..   ::)

It's cute you wanna defend ya boy Juicy J..
but don't ommit info to make your point look better..
BOTH Fighters are guilty of killing this Mega-Fight.

P.S. "Chop Chop" is Demarcus Corley as mentioned in an earlier post,
not sure what you were trying to imply with the "Asian" thing.. but um.. I know my Boxing.  ;D
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2011, 09:30:54 AM »
LMFAO.. using that Logic about Mayweather,
I guess ALI was a LOAF of FRUITCAKE for the way he acted and spoke in his Career..  ::)
and Tyson as well.. cause I mean he's gone so far as to want to "Eat His Children."  ::)
No, Mayweather is a fruitcake for wanting to watch Lady Gaga instead of a boxing match that will probably be the biggest event of 2011 so far.  I don't get what the comparisons involving Ali and Tyson are about.  Did they talk about watching Abba or Madonna instead of boxing?

You take his words for face value like rappers huh?  ???
I think people are responsible for what they say, and if they don't mean it, then they're begging for attention and should shut the fuck up.  It applies to boxers, rappers, politicians and basically everyone with a functioning mouth.

And you want to talk about dumb-ass sh*t.. let's talk about Mr. I Don't Like Needles but Got Tattoos..
and Mr. STFU after he was exposed taking blood tests on 24/7 before he fought MARG,
but wait.. all that testing makes him Weak and potentially lose fights..   ::)
Get blood drawn is a lot different from getting a tattoo, if you've had them.  Even my girlfriend knows that -- she has three tattoos that she handled just fine, but was uneasy she was getting a shot at the hospital once.  Besides, who cares if he doesn't want to take the blood tests?  They're not required for boxing by Nevada or any other state athletic commission, so unless Floyd has some scientific data to support why the extra tests are necessary, then he can enjoy a glass of sit the fuck down and enjoy being second place.  Floyd is full of shit -- he talked about wanting to clean up boxing, but he hasn't made a peep for any of the other fights that have occurred since a year ago (Pacquiao, Mosley, Mora, Margarito, Martinez, Marquez, Khan, Maidana, Morales, Berto, Ortiz, Williams, etc.).  Obviously he's just being an attention whore.

At the same time, Pacquiao did agree to take blood test before and also immediately after the fight, so I don't see what the problem is.  And even if he only wanted to have blood drawn after the fight, so what?  It's not as if PEDs would be in your system during the fight and magically have left the system minutes after the fight.

It's cute you wanna defend ya boy Juicy J..
but don't ommit info to make your point look better..
BOTH Fighters are guilty of killing this Mega-Fight.
I'm not omitting information.  Yes, both sides are holding the megafight from happening in some form or fashion, but you're a fool if you don't think Floyd is causing the majority of the holdup.  Floyd's side of the argument is just less rational.

P.S. "Chop Chop" is Demarcus Corley as mentioned in an earlier post,
not sure what you were trying to imply with the "Asian" thing.. but um.. I know my Boxing.  ;D
That's my bad, and I'll give you that -- I misunderstood your post and didn't think about that.  But again, if you know your boxing so well, you can address the rest of my post outside of the Chop Chop reference.

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2011, 09:48:02 AM »
Why it's not a single ? I have my idea... ppl who heard it don't like it so Interscrope scrap the song.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2011, 10:15:18 AM »
No, Mayweather is a fruitcake for wanting to watch Lady Gaga instead of a boxing match that will probably be the biggest event of 2011 so far.  I don't get what the comparisons involving Ali and Tyson are about.  Did they talk about watching Abba or Madonna instead of boxing?

Again.. you're taking his words for face value.. and he's doing what he does best.. steal the attention.. hence the Ali/Tyson ref.
If you really think he's going to be watching GaGa instead of the fight.. not to mention, will likely ATTEND.. then  :-\

I'd like to also bring light to the Showtime snub by bringin up (HBO's) event,
considering this "Megafight" is only a ShowtimePPV.. nothing is by accident.. and Boxing has WWE elements too.

I think people are responsible for what they say, and if they don't mean it, then they're begging for attention and should shut the fuck up.  It applies to boxers, rappers, politicians and basically everyone with a functioning mouth.

Given, you'd be a minor majority of folks who actually take what these Boxers say "responsibly."
They know how to sell themselves and they do it well!

Get blood drawn is a lot different from getting a tattoo, if you've had them. Floyd is full of shit -- he talked about wanting to clean up boxing, Obviously he's just being an attention whore.

I have plenty, yes.. Pacman got caught up with that needles statement and there is no way around it, it was at this point he really started looking and acting suspicious about the whole subject.. For whatever purpose Floyd chose to require the tests, if he suspects his opponent's success is based on more than skill then he has every right to know for sure. It's not like cheating isn't running rampant in boxing these days.. get real. And the Mayweathers never got charged in that lil lawsuit that was thrown out.. and there was no settlement.. so... ??

Last I heard, you catch a charge for 'proven' slander and defamation.

Floyd's side of the argument is just less rational.

Not just cause you say so.. lol
This point of the debate is irrelevant cause the end-result is the same.

But back to my ORIGINAL Points:
Mayweather would clinic (and embarrass) Pacman inside of 12rds.. period.
Sugar Shane Mosley has much more than a "Puncher's Chance" on Saturday.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2011, 10:44:56 AM »
Why it's not a single ? I have my idea... ppl who heard it don't like it so Interscrope scrap the song.
or dre is insecure again.

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2011, 11:47:56 AM »
mayweather is a little b*tch...in order to be crowned the best you have to beat the best...when was the last time you saw mayweather in a actual war in the ring....his most risky fight was the last one against mosely and that dont really count when you have a fighter that doesnt make any effort to fight back after round 3. pacman takes risky fights against bigger fighters when mayweather takes fights against guys like marquez that are practically 2 weight classes below him. wether manny takes enhancements or not if your the best you should be able to say go ahead and take your sh*t i'll still beat you...mayweather just scared of getting that L on his record.

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2011, 12:01:16 PM »
or dre is insecure again.

We are all insecure with the Detox trick.

Friday gonna be the Dre's rebirth or the Dre's death we'll see