Author Topic: New Dr. Dre Single on Friday..  (Read 13112 times)

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
Re: New Dr. Dre Single on Friday..
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 02:04:50 AM »
Hell yeah guys it's OFFICIAL  8)

11:42  8)

Portugoal

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 02:49:51 AM »
After the makeout session that was INAD, I'm not interested in hearing those 2 rap together anymore

Agreed. I'd much rather hear that Shade Sheist record "All Night Long". 8)

Matty

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011, 05:07:44 AM »
another track with eminem...

- will it be produced by dre?
- will it be from the album?

and most importantly

- will it be any good?

at this stage i'm dubious on all three counts. hopefully i'm surprised.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2011, 05:13:25 AM »

and most importantly

- will it be any good?

i think with the other two tracks  they where never supposed to be anywhere near detox, and still won't be imo but with this track it's coming out with the blessing of dr dre to release it! i think it will be produced by dre

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2011, 05:14:58 AM »
Eminem is oversaturating the (singles) game ala 2005 G Unit right now ... and his music sucks even more

Another garbage poppy/annoying Em voice on the way

Matty

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2011, 05:28:08 AM »

and most importantly

- will it be any good?

i think with the other two tracks  they where never supposed to be anywhere near detox, and still won't be imo but with this track it's coming out with the blessing of dr dre to release it! i think it will be produced by dre

yup that seems to be the case, but i don't see why this will be any different. just another buzz single (hence the eminem feature) and whether he produces it fully is here or there. there isn't a release date so this is probably just to keep the ball rolling until the album is actually completed, if that ever happens. if it drops with mediocre feedback it'll just be oh it wasn't meant for the album, doesn't represent the sound of it, etc.

sorry i just can't imagine this will be any good. musically, everything to do with detox has been well below par. a huge fail given what this project should have been on paper. interscope obviously don't care tho, they're selling headphones and getting big $$$.

this track would have to be shockingly good just to make up for all the duds.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 05:33:12 AM »

and most importantly

- will it be any good?

i think with the other two tracks  they where never supposed to be anywhere near detox, and still won't be imo but with this track it's coming out with the blessing of dr dre to release it! i think it will be produced by dre

yup that seems to be the case, but i don't see why this will be any different. just another buzz single (hence the eminem feature) and whether he produces it fully is here or there. there isn't a release date so this is probably just to keep the ball rolling until the album is actually completed, if that ever happens. if it drops with mediocre feedback it'll just be oh it wasn't meant for the album, doesn't represent the sound of it, etc.

sorry i just can't imagine this will be any good. musically, everything to do with detox has been well below par. a huge fail given what this project should have been on paper. interscope obviously don't care tho, they're selling headphones and getting big $$$.

from what i've heard is that kush and i need a doctor are not gonna be on detox, so really we haven't heard anything off the album yet! from this new single he need a west coast sound track

Matty

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2011, 05:38:27 AM »

and most importantly

- will it be any good?

from what i've heard is that kush and i need a doctor are not gonna be on detox, so really we haven't heard anything off the album yet! from this new single he need a west coast sound track

yup that's what i was acknowledging, but this might not be any different if it's just a single to keep the ball rolling until the album is actually ready to come out. and the other tracks didn't have dre's blessing? he appeared in two high budget videos for the tracks and only INAD was a 'leak' in the sense it appeared on the net before it was already greenlighted to drop.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2011, 05:59:00 AM »
The album is not ready to come out and isn't finished yet argument is just an excuse IN 2011 ... every song released has been a flop both charts success and feedbacks wise and that's  the reason the album is delayed this year  ... this is probably the last "rap" song you will hear , and if it's another flop , next one will be a Guetta or Lady Gaga type of song

TRG

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2011, 06:38:17 AM »
This track better get the Detox ball officially rolling..

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2011, 07:24:57 AM »
After the makeout session that was INAD, I'm not interested in hearing those 2 rap together anymore

LOL, That's right man!  8)

Forgot about Dre was cool though, lets hope those two will make that kind of a collab again!
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2011, 07:26:43 AM »
This track better get the Detox ball officially rolling..

Yeah. Or this is a Chrysler tie in.. :-\

Okka

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2011, 07:37:14 AM »
Another single featuring Eminem? Let's hope this will be good and Em won't be rappin two verses out of three.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2011, 08:32:17 AM »
as for the release.. it's definitely goin down the 1st week of May (Friday, next week.)

If I had a dollar for every time something is definitely dropping from Detox or Dre related and then didn't drop on that day, I'd have like a whole bunch of dollars, maybe enough to buy one of those Fridge By Dre "Mad Chills" edition

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2011, 08:35:45 AM »
is this show huge POPULARITY wise?  i don't follow boxing so I wouldn't know.  Also, it's better for Dre to start releasing music to have his name out there so people aren't so agitated about Detox.  Fuck a detox, just release quality music consistently.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks