Author Topic: New Dr. Dre Single on Friday..  (Read 13122 times)

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
Re: New Dr. Dre Single on Friday..
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2011, 08:35:58 AM »
as for the release.. it's definitely goin down the 1st week of May (Friday, next week.)

If I had a dollar for every time something is definitely dropping from Detox or Dre related and then didn't drop on that day, I'd have like a whole bunch of dollars, maybe enough to buy one of those Fridge By Dre "Mad Chills" edition

A Pro Beats by Dre "MAD CHILLS "  edition for all DUBCC posters would be sick. We deserve this shit lol  8)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 08:38:21 AM by DetoxIsntAMyth »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2011, 08:37:56 AM »
Its prolly gon be garbage.

I cant take another Em screamo verse.

woof

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »
@TYCOONBEATS TYCOON
Detox IS coming soon and its waaaaay better than you think!!!! #HipHopTruth

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2011, 09:50:26 AM »
is this show huge POPULARITY wise?  i don't follow boxing so I wouldn't know.  Also, it's better for Dre to start releasing music to have his name out there so people aren't so agitated about Detox.  Fuck a detox, just release quality music consistently.

Nope, they've actually never done a 360 show for a boxing event before.. only MMA.
also this a Showtime show with waaaaaaaaaaay less promo involved than say HBO's "24/7" series.

However, this upcoming match is the biggest to be signed between two modern fighters of this era,
so Dre is simply unveiling his newness while riding the huge buzz for one of the biggest Boxing matches ever 8)

kinda like he appeared on "The Grammys" ..essentially a DRE Move.

On a sidenote, I agree with the majority of points made in this thread so far..
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Dre.Detox

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2011, 10:00:11 AM »
New Dr. Dre Single on Friday

Dr Dre's next single "Die Hard" featuring Eminem is to premiere on the next episode of Fight Camp 360.

Episode 4. Friday, May 6 10 p.m. ET/PT
Skip to 11mins38secs

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2011, 10:10:49 AM »
@TYCOONBEATS TYCOON
Detox IS coming soon and its waaaaay better than you think!!!! #HipHopTruth

Fucking idiot. ;D

dameons

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2011, 10:46:29 AM »
I still can't believe Shane landed this fight after being handled convincingly by Floyd . Shane has no real chance against Manny . Shane hasn't looked good since he fought Margarito and that was only because Margarito was caught with the hand wraps right before the fight so he was mentally out of it before he stepped in.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2011, 11:11:51 AM »
Lookin forward to it. Im always happy to hear new Dre & Em track - specially from 'Detox' sessions.

'I need a Doctor' was a weak track, but dont hate on them just for one weak song.They have so many dope collabos, and it took just one track for many of you to start the hate.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2011, 11:39:48 AM »
as for the release.. it's definitely goin down the 1st week of May (Friday, next week.)

If I had a dollar for every time something is definitely dropping from Detox or Dre related and then didn't drop on that day, I'd have like a whole bunch of dollars, maybe enough to buy one of those Fridge By Dre "Mad Chills" edition

lmao, good one

The D.O.C and

dnjp4life

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2011, 11:40:56 AM »
If this is the 3rd single, the album must surely follow soon.  There's been almost a 6 month time span between Kush and this one.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2011, 12:18:24 PM »
Best case scenario, as in wildest dreams scenario, is that the beat is by Dre and is as good as Still DRE, and Eminem raps as well as he did on Forgot About Dre or on his first couple of LPs

I don't think that's realistic though, so I'd say the best realistic best case scenario is that it's a Dre beat and it's as good as one of the better tracks on Relapse, like 3am, and that the Eminem isn't using his shouty voice, and that they have at least some memorable lines, and that the beat is at a chilled tempo and not some techno-club rave stuff

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2011, 12:25:23 PM »
here we go again...lets just treat this like an ordinary album release okay?

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2011, 01:13:29 PM »
But its not an ordinary album release.. most of people is waiting for 'Detox', they want another album from Dre, and if any track related to it leaks, they sure want to hear it. If you dont care, then treat it like every other release, but dont tell others to do so.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2011, 02:01:20 PM »
But its not an ordinary album release.. most of people is waiting for 'Detox', they want another album from Dre, and if any track related to it leaks, they sure want to hear it. If you dont care, then treat it like every other release, but dont tell others to do so.

It's an album. Its not the second coming of Christ. It's quality shouldn't impact your life in any meaningful way.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2011, 02:26:12 PM »
This'll be the track that makes even the die hard fans turn their backs on (and their ears off) Dre. :laugh: