Author Topic: Bin Laden - dead.  (Read 1050 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bin Laden - dead.
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2011, 06:05:30 PM »
When the pics leak or are released, people will say that it has some photoshop.  And we're back where we started lol.  And the real pics I assume will be pretty easy to use as propaganda. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »
What's wrong with your nigga puppet president that don't want to show no proof of Bin Laden's death ? Pics or it didn't happen. Lol I was watching T.V and reporter said Obama don't want to show it because it's too violent. LOL like if there was no violence in society especially in america where some dumbasses walk around with guns shooting anything moving.

Its one of two reasons:

1.  He was dead yrs ago or not dead yet

or

2.  Obama really believes that we have to walk on eggshells for these muslim ass holes so they wont retaliate  (its like theyre the bully and we're the scared pussy kid who managed to get a win but is scared to tell anyone about it for fear of the bully smashing us worse next time)

Either way we look stupid.  I say post his pic up on anything and everything, fuck their feelings.

Lets say you were the President, and you were to weigh the risk/reward. The reward to showing the pictures would be that some Americans feel better and get a little bit of joy out of seeing a dead Muslim who may or may not have orchestrated 9/11. The risk is that you completely offend Muslim terrorists around the world and they do retaliate, possibly killing even more Americans than they already have, or already will.

The problem isn't a trivial thing like showing a pic of some guy we killed, but its real tangible things like our foreign policy that pisses them off and our lifestyle.  We don't like allah, and don't live by his "law", we are literally sodom and gomorrah to them. 

The only thing we can do is bitch slap them when they try to hurt our country/people (directly, not some "well this country is a neighbor of a neighbor of an ally so we gotta help").

So yeah, if i was pres., I would take this line, and let them know, if you hurt us youre fucked, if you hurt israel or some other country, good luck fighting over your patches of sand and have at it.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 08:50:27 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2011, 11:08:44 PM »
What's wrong with your nigga puppet president that don't want to show no proof of Bin Laden's death ? Pics or it didn't happen. Lol I was watching T.V and reporter said Obama don't want to show it because it's too violent. LOL like if there was no violence in society especially in america where some dumbasses walk around with guns shooting anything moving.

Its one of two reasons:

or

2.  Obama really believes that we have to walk on eggshells for these muslim ass holes so they wont retaliate  (its like theyre the bully and we're the scared pussy kid who managed to get a win but is scared to tell anyone about it for fear of the bully smashing us worse next time)

Either way we look stupid.  I say post his pic up on anything and everything, fuck their feelings.

Lets say you were the President, and you were to weigh the risk/reward. The reward to showing the pictures would be that some Americans feel better and get a little bit of joy out of seeing a dead Muslim who may or may not have orchestrated 9/11. The risk is that you completely offend Muslim terrorists around the world and they do retaliate, possibly killing even more Americans than they already have, or already will.

The problem isn't a trivial thing like showing a pic of some guy we killed, but its real tangible things like our foreign policy that pisses them off and our lifestyle.  We don't like allah, and don't live by his "law", we are literally sodom and gomorrah to them. 

The only thing we can do is bitch slap them when they try to hurt our country/people (directly, not some "well this country is a neighbor of a neighbor of an ally so we gotta help").

So yeah, if i was pres., I would take this line, and let them know, if you hurt us youre fucked, if you hurt israel or some other country, good luck fighting over your patches of sand and have at it.

I didn't say that showing the picture is the only reason they might attack Americans. I said it would definitely provoke something. Plenty of countries hate us, with good cause. They see us as terrorist when we kill their innocent people but pretend its ok cus we use a jet to do it. For those people, they would have just as much reason to hate whoever our leader is at that time, as we would to hate bin Laden. If they killed the leader of our country, then publicized pictures of him dead...don't you think the US would go Hiroshima on them??

I'm sure its reasonable to assume they would do the same to innocent Americans. So what good does showing the pictures do??

And what does Israel have to do with it? They have no more conscience about killing Muslims than Muslims do about killing them
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2011, 02:00:24 AM »
someone post a pic of him dead already
The West is Back

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2011, 03:51:00 AM »

Its one of two reasons:

or

I didn't say that showing the picture is the only reason they might attack Americans. I said it would definitely provoke something. Plenty of countries hate us, with good cause. They see us as terrorist when we kill their innocent people but pretend its ok cus we use a jet to do it. For those people, they would have just as much reason to hate whoever our leader is at that time, as we would to hate bin Laden. If they killed the leader of our country, then publicized pictures of him dead...don't you think the US would go Hiroshima on them??

I'm sure its reasonable to assume they would do the same to innocent Americans. So what good does showing the pictures do??

And what does Israel have to do with it? They have no more conscience about killing Muslims than Muslims do about killing them

I was referring to the fact that the us is quick to defend israel in the press, militarily, and diplomatically.  We are tied to them when it comes to the radical muslim groups hating them, so they hate us for helping their enemy.  I wasn't defending them in any way, i dont think we should be in an alliance with someone who could bring so much heat on our country.

The reasons i mentioned above have much greater influence on these groups/people than this picture would by far
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 03:53:18 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

blcxm

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2011, 06:10:30 AM »