Author Topic: Bin Laden - dead.  (Read 1060 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Bin Laden - dead.
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 09:52:29 AM »
Where to begin...

Osama died in December 2001. It was reported by multiple news stations. In 2007, Benazir Bhutto, then the leader of Pakistan (who we bomb daily with pilotless drone airplanes) said she knew for a fact that bin laden died in a hospital. She was assassinated shortly after making that statement. She was loved by her people and hated by us. 

He has been dead, they were just waiting for the right tine to announce for the greatest political leverage possible.

Zbigniew brzezinski dictates Obamas foreign policy. He was the head of NSA under the Carter administration. In the late 70's, he formed and trained the Mujahadeen in order to fight the Russians who were entering afghanistan. The Mujahadeen morphed into the Taliban  There are pics of Zbigniew with bin Laden and others, where he is literally holding an AK an instructing a group.

Bin Laden is a TOTAL PATSY Aka the guy who caught all the blame.

9/11 was done by the Mossad (Jewish CIA) and the US CIA.

If you believe bin Laden did this, I would tell you to stop blindly listening to what your tv tells you and do a little research.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 09:59:19 AM »
Meant to say Mossad is the Israeli equivalent to the CIA.

Many countries have these intelligence agencies: Britain has MI5, Germany has the DVD, Mossad, CIA, etc.

These agencies are the cause of about 90% of terrorist acts but pretend someone else is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »
Just read that Hitler was declared dead to the nation on May 1st, 1945. & that according to Illuminati lore, May 1st is like the second most important day of the year.

I want in! >:(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 10:17:30 AM »
I'm sure Infinite is in a mosque somewhere mourning his death.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 10:56:17 AM »
Just read that Hitler was declared dead to the nation on May 1st, 1945. & that according to Illuminati lore, May 1st is like the second most important day of the year.

I want in! >:(

66 years to the day.

Go to vigilantcitizen.com. His latest article breaks down the significance of this holiday and the timing of the bin laden announcement. Some really eye opening stuff.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »
66 years to the day & it's May 1st aka 5/1 aka 5+1=6.

DUBYA CNN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 11:03:42 AM »

HI IM MATTY AND I AM A EURO WHO MAKES UP FACTS TO GET E-PROPZZZ

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 07:04:42 PM »

Son of a bitch. Well there's your 666. This is how they roll. Numerology is extremely important to these people.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 07:26:52 PM »

But the date is usually written as 5/1....which would be 5 divided by 1....which would make it 665.....

Or...its written 5-1....which would be 5 minutes 1....which would make it 664.....

;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 08:02:59 PM »
Where to begin...

Osama died in December 2001. It was reported by multiple news stations. In 2007, Benazir Bhutto, then the leader of Pakistan (who we bomb daily with pilotless drone airplanes) said she knew for a fact that bin laden died in a hospital. She was assassinated shortly after making that statement. She was loved by her people and hated by us. 

He has been dead, they were just waiting for the right tine to announce for the greatest political leverage possible.

Zbigniew brzezinski dictates Obamas foreign policy. He was the head of NSA under the Carter administration. In the late 70's, he formed and trained the Mujahadeen in order to fight the Russians who were entering afghanistan. The Mujahadeen morphed into the Taliban  There are pics of Zbigniew with bin Laden and others, where he is literally holding an AK an instructing a group.

Bin Laden is a TOTAL PATSY Aka the guy who caught all the blame.

9/11 was done by the Mossad (Jewish CIA) and the US CIA.

If you believe bin Laden did this, I would tell you to stop blindly listening to what your tv tells you and do a little research.

i fully agree. everyone I know is like "whatever dude...he's dead they did it...wooo!"

its all political....he's been dead forev....2012 election? libya war? its got something to do with that

i think there's gonna be a bigger war happening soon.....its the only way US gets out of depressions.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2011, 12:47:27 AM »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2011, 12:52:04 AM »

Why you gotta disrespect the man? RIP Osama. You were a misguided dude but you had a good heart.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2011, 04:22:35 PM »
What's wrong with your nigga puppet president that don't want to show no proof of Bin Laden's death ? Pics or it didn't happen. Lol I was watching T.V and reporter said Obama don't want to show it because it's too violent. LOL like if there was no violence in society especially in america where some dumbasses walk around with guns shooting anything moving.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2011, 05:17:40 PM »
What's wrong with your nigga puppet president that don't want to show no proof of Bin Laden's death ? Pics or it didn't happen. Lol I was watching T.V and reporter said Obama don't want to show it because it's too violent. LOL like if there was no violence in society especially in america where some dumbasses walk around with guns shooting anything moving.

Its one of two reasons:

1.  He was dead yrs ago or not dead yet

or

2.  Obama really believes that we have to walk on eggshells for these muslim ass holes so they wont retaliate  (its like theyre the bully and we're the scared pussy kid who managed to get a win but is scared to tell anyone about it for fear of the bully smashing us worse next time)

Either way we look stupid.  I say post his pic up on anything and everything, fuck their feelings.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 05:22:03 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2011, 05:57:42 PM »

Its one of two reasons:

1.  He was dead yrs ago or not dead yet

or

2.  Obama really believes that we have to walk on eggshells for these muslim ass holes so they wont retaliate  (its like theyre the bully and we're the scared pussy kid who managed to get a win but is scared to tell anyone about it for fear of the bully smashing us worse next time)

Either way we look stupid.  I say post his pic up on anything and everything, fuck their feelings.

Lets say you were the President, and you were to weigh the risk/reward. The reward to showing the pictures would be that some Americans feel better and get a little bit of joy out of seeing a dead Muslim who may or may not have orchestrated 9/11. The risk is that you completely offend Muslim terrorists around the world and they do retaliate, possibly killing even more Americans than they already have, or already will.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"