Author Topic: U MEAN DA NEW SITE?  (Read 1592 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: U MEAN DA NEW SITE?
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 01:47:01 PM »
too late the infamous ben arnold has apparently already signed.  :P

its not my site, its the posters...i built the forum just like i did dba and then i put it in siks hands to do as he pleases with it.

i think thats what everyone wants is just a place whos direction is dictated by the ppl.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 01:48:34 PM by ♛K1NG PETEY »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 02:22:38 PM »
i put it in siks hands to do as he pleases with it.
:-X

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 02:30:33 PM »
i put it in siks hands to do as he pleases with it.
:-X
You're banned as fuck for this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 02:57:20 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 03:03:32 PM »
i think thats what everyone wants is just a place whos direction is dictated by the ppl.

Well, well, Peter. Talking politics. Interesting. Seems you're going for a democratic state over there; power in the hands of the people & what they want.

Interesting to me considering most of things that are "over-modded" over here are things a "majority" of "the people" want to be modded on. For instance, when you "& the boys" at DBA went on a spree going after Europeans on here, the majority wanted that gone. Europeans out-number Americans on here at least 4-1, maybe higher. The only thing that comes to mind that's been removed that a majority of people wanted up was anything NIK related; which was actually removed by NIK himself due to hacking.

I'm not a fan of things being deleted myself, but I just find that your ideology goes directly against the one established here. I'd say you basically just want a place where you can do & say whatever you want & nobody is going to tell you that you can't; regardless the number of people that approve or disapprove. More of an anarchy & total chaos. ;)

Unless of course I'm wrong & if I assembled a small internet army of 10-12 (which would likely be the majority lol) & called the shots due to the power in the hands of the people, then I apologize for such slander.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 03:11:50 PM »
^u mad.

This site's ideology is the same as the original ideology of DBA. If you supported that you should support this as well. Unless of course you're mad about something.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 03:17:35 PM »

Well, well, Peter. Talking politics. Interesting. Seems you're going for a democratic state over there; power in the hands of the people & what they want.

Interesting to me considering most of things that are "over-modded" over here are things a "majority" of "the people" want to be modded on. For instance, when you "& the boys" at DBA went on a spree going after Europeans on here, the majority wanted that gone. Europeans out-number Americans on here at least 4-1, maybe higher. The only thing that comes to mind that's been removed that a majority of people wanted up was anything NIK related; which was actually removed by NIK himself due to hacking.

I'm not a fan of things being deleted myself, but I just find that your ideology goes directly against the one established here. I'd say you basically just want a place where you can do & say whatever you want & nobody is going to tell you that you can't; regardless the number of people that approve or disapprove. More of an anarchy & total chaos. ;)

Unless of course I'm wrong & if I assembled a small internet army of 10-12 (which would likely be the majority lol) & called the shots due to the power in the hands of the people, then I apologize for such slander.

cham im starting to think you hunger for attention...i know you like to argue and for that reason alone im not going to indulge you by reading your screenplay.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 03:21:29 PM »
^u mad.

This site's ideology is the same as the original ideology of DBA. If you supported that you should support this as well. Unless of course you're mad about something.
Um, actually not. DBA's ideology had to do with some bullshit "don't buy anything mainstream". Ikke wrote an entire essay about it.

The purpose of DBA however, was "mod-free". Not "majority rules/what the people want". It was more just do whatever you want & given you don't post something in the wrong section, your posts wouldn't be touched.

Politics in this country are fucked up, but you don't see people pointing at people saying "u mad". Please, considering you're in your mid-20's living the dream on the internet, bring a little more class. ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 03:22:31 PM »

cham im starting to think you hunger for attention...i know you like to argue and for that reason alone im not going to indulge you by reading your screenplay.

You know I like to argue & I'm aware you HATE that I argue. I apologize if it "pisses you off". :D

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 03:23:27 PM »

listening to DJ Quik "Do Today" right now with this  8)

btw I'm high as fuck

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 03:26:53 PM »
^u mad.

Um, actually not. DBA's ideology had to do with some bullshit "don't buy anything mainstream". Ikke wrote an entire essay about it.

No it wasn't. That was just a bs essay that ikke wrote that everyone rejected because we don't care about who buys what.

The purpose of DBA however, was "mod-free". Not "majority rules/what the people want". It was more just do whatever you want & given you don't post something in the wrong section, your posts wouldn't be touched.

That's the purpose of this site as well.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 03:29:42 PM »
cham your a good kid, you dont realize you got used just like i did.

we always been cool till tanner took you under his wing during a time when him and i werent seeing eye to eye so its not surprising to me that we aint so cool no more.

if you chose to put yourself outside the circle just for the sake of making yourself a focal point go right ahead.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 03:32:11 PM »
Well being mod-free & having the people call the shots are two different things.

One is anything goes (anarchy), one is people make choices (democracy). Can't be both lol.

I don't suggest you two go run & sign the constitution of the website just yet. ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011, 03:33:44 PM »
also "what the people want" is a "mod free" site. Its the same goal. And by "the people" I mean the people who left to form a new site. The G Spot regs. The euro squad obviously isn't a part of that.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011, 03:34:52 PM »
Well being mod-free & having the people call the shots are two different things.

Not when the people calling the shots want a mod free site.