Author Topic: U MEAN DA NEW SITE?  (Read 1584 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: U MEAN DA NEW SITE?
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2011, 03:37:14 PM »
cham your a good kid, you dont realize you got used just like i did.

we always been cool till tanner took you under his wing during a time when him and i werent seeing eye to eye so its not surprising to me that we aint so cool no more.

if you chose to put yourself outside the circle just for the sake of making yourself a focal point go right ahead.

I'll address all angles.

1. Until I'm explained to how I got "used", that's just a joke lol.
2. Don't tell me when you two weren't seeing eye to eye because you PM'd him telling him how you wanted "major lulz" exposing me lmao; c'mon son.
3. How can you say "now" I'm putting myself outside the circle when I had enemies on Dubcc & DBA? Two conflicting websites, you'd have to assume I'd be on one side or the other & I'd get love on one or the other. I clearly just do me. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2011, 03:41:55 PM »
also "what the people want" is a "mod free" site. Its the same goal. And by "the people" I mean the people who left to form a new site. The G Spot regs. The euro squad obviously isn't a part of that.

So like I said about Petey, just applies to your small gang of you, Peter, Sik, Bundy & one or two others. You want a place where you can do you & nobody is going to delete your shit. But sooner or later you'll realize without an villian, it's nothing. Hence why Petey invited people like Elano to sign up lol.

Well being mod-free & having the people call the shots are two different things.

Not when the people calling the shots want a mod free site.

So like I said, if I gathered a small group, outnumbering you & became the majority & we demanded heavy modding, we would get it? Didn't think so lol. You need a gated community to laugh, understood. I was simply pointing that out above lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2011, 03:43:10 PM »
3. How can you say "now" I'm putting myself outside the circle when I had enemies on Dubcc & DBA? Two conflicting websites, you'd have to assume I'd be on one side or the other & I'd get love on one or the other. I clearly just do me. 8)

There's a difference between having enemies on a site and being a part of it. You and Socal don't get along. That didn't stop you from joining DBA and being a part of it. Radiotube was shitted on by a bunch of posters but he was still a part of DBA.

This is the same group of people on a new site with the same purpose. If you break ties with that we can only assume you think you're riding for Tanner or some shit.
re

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2011, 03:50:36 PM »
^Ikke, $oCal & Radiotube had made threads about me & other members went at me in those threads. I hold no grudge. They were straight up about having a problem.

& I already said I would sign up if you guys could get 25 members; half of which who post regularly about music & sports. I don't think you can. Even looking back on DBA, it was dry as fuck in the music & sports section. The most active section was the "Love Lounge" & that's only because 3-4 girls posted in their exclusively & you guys acted like you were fresh out of 10+ in prison lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2011, 03:51:10 PM »
So like I said about Petey, just applies to your small gang of you, Peter, Sik, Bundy & one or two others. You want a place where you can do you & nobody is going to delete your shit. But sooner or later you'll realize without an villian, it's nothing. Hence why Petey invited people like Elano to sign up lol.

GEAH SMALL GANG UP!  8)

i don't even like half of the people you mentioned

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2011, 03:52:28 PM »
also "what the people want" is a "mod free" site. Its the same goal. And by "the people" I mean the people who left to form a new site. The G Spot regs. The euro squad obviously isn't a part of that.

This post is meaningless when you're just pointing out the obvious. Every democracy is a subset of something else. The U.S. isn't trying to cater to fundamentalist in the Middle East screaming Death to Americans.

No one cares whether there's a villain there. Anyone is welcome to join the site and shit on anyone else. As long as this "villain" isn't given the power to be a regulator. That's not always possible, like with DBA. But I think Sikotic is the right person to put in charge.

And why would someone leave dubcc for a mod-free site to try and gather followers to overthrow it and make it heavily modded? That just sounds retarded, but if it actually happened I would be laughing my ass off.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2011, 03:52:47 PM »
cham your a good kid, you dont realize you got used just like i did.

we always been cool till tanner took you under his wing during a time when him and i werent seeing eye to eye so its not surprising to me that we aint so cool no more.

if you chose to put yourself outside the circle just for the sake of making yourself a focal point go right ahead.

I'll address all angles.

1. Until I'm explained to how I got "used", that's just a joke lol.
2. Don't tell me when you two weren't seeing eye to eye because you PM'd him telling him how you wanted "major lulz" exposing me lmao; c'mon son.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2011, 03:53:45 PM »
^Ikke, $oCal & Radiotube had made threads about me & other members went at me in those threads. I hold no grudge. They were straight up about having a problem.

& I already said I would sign up if you guys could get 25 members; half of which who post regularly about music & sports. I don't think you can. Even looking back on DBA, it was dry as fuck in the music & sports section. The most active section was the "Love Lounge" & that's only because 3-4 girls posted in their exclusively & you guys acted like you were fresh out of 10+ in prison lol.

And I remembered you were excited as fuck to be a part of that site. Now you're just butthurt

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2011, 03:53:59 PM »
cham is looking like a real mark right about now

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2011, 04:04:48 PM »
thats messed up cham used to be my dude...

yeah i did give socal ammo against u when they were fighting i just told him about ur history with skinny jeans and shit...not much more. and yes i just wanted to level the playing field so in that respect i did it for the lolz...it wasnt personal and exactly how did this info come to the light?

because yall was going through pms...  ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2011, 04:13:15 PM »
C'mon y'all. I thought only sensitive negroes came from south california?

DBA is deader than bin Laden. No need to go on about it. It's much ado about nothing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2011, 04:13:57 PM »
Tanner told me his PMs? That's no abuse of power. That's just like "yo, bro, this Peter kid is playing every side of the fence possible...look what he just told me..."

& you have yet to tell me how I was "used" lol.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:20:45 PM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2011, 04:20:07 PM »

And I remembered you were excited as fuck to be a part of that site. Now you're just butthurt

Yeah. I figured it was going to take off considering Peter had long-term friendships established with people on the internet lol.

How long did it last? Two months? Three months? I'd say three weeks into the website when I realized it was going to be the same people, I was just like "ahh whatever". I was made an admin a solid month after Tanner got exposed. I don't see why you keep thinking I'm butthurt over this lol. All I've been doing is questioning you guys & you've been giving the same replies.

I mean...you do realize that I could easily just say you're "defending Peter" & you're on his nuts & pull that shit right? Because this is actually none of your business lol; you just keep showing up going against me. Are you gay? Are you mad? :D :loser:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2011, 04:22:05 PM »
^Tanner told me his PMs? That's no abuse of power. That's just like "yo, bro, this Peter kid is playing every side of the fence possible...look what he just told me..."

ur a smart kid cham you figure it out.

i never pmed that shit to tanner, it was a convo i had with socal a while ago...he told you some shit that happened MONTHS ago so that he could have someone to share in his newfound animosity toward me...after that happened you and i had several civil convos and i even went out of my way to tell tanner i thought u was cool and that shit wasnt personal, i wonder why he didnt share that with you?

someone sounds asshurt to me.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:23:59 PM by ♛K1NG PETEY »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2011, 04:32:06 PM »
^Tanner told me his PMs? That's no abuse of power. That's just like "yo, bro, this Peter kid is playing every side of the fence possible...look what he just told me..."

ur a smart kid cham you figure it out.

i never pmed that shit to tanner, it was a convo i had with socal a while ago...he told you some shit that happened MONTHS ago so that he could have someone to share in his newfound animosity toward me...after that happened you and i had several civil convos and i even went out of my way to tell tanner i thought u was cool and that shit wasnt personal, i wonder why he didnt share that with you?

someone sounds asshurt to me.

He told me that when he was well respected before he was even exposed. & as for your thoughts on me, I can almost remember the convo. "I know you think I hate Cham, but that isn't true...I just hate when he argues all the time" & went on to admit that $oCal is a good guy, meaning you'd hold him down & you just said that you fed him ammo. All at the same time callin' me your boy & shit lol.

So I'm not asshurt. I'm just not down with you telling me how "cool" we are & then you're PMing people & plotting against me lol. & lets not act like you weren't Ben lol. C'mon son. If anyone is bothered by this, it's you. If you don't expect me to be a smartass back, that's just stupidity lol.

& despite ALL of that, I still could give a fuck less about it & join that stupid website, if you get enough people to make it respectable.