Author Topic: U MEAN DA NEW SITE?  (Read 1594 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: U MEAN DA NEW SITE?
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2011, 05:28:15 PM »
most of dbas hundred or so posters were spambots and aliases and shit. real talk.

dba was populated by no more then 20 posters in its final months....

but we had a shitload of activity with that said.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2011, 05:50:44 PM »
^Ikke, $oCal & Radiotube had made threads about me & other members went at me in those threads. I hold no grudge. They were straight up about having a problem.

& I already said I would sign up if you guys could get 25 members; half of which who post regularly about music & sports. I don't think you can. Even looking back on DBA, it was dry as fuck in the music & sports section. The most active section was the "Love Lounge" & that's only because 3-4 girls posted in their exclusively & you guys acted like you were fresh out of 10+ in prison lol.

And I remembered you were excited as fuck to be a part of that site. Now you're just butthurt

Yeah. I figured it was going to take off considering Peter had long-term friendships established with people on the internet lol.

How long did it last? Two months? Three months? I'd say three weeks into the website when I realized it was going to be the same people, I was just like "ahh whatever". I was made an admin a solid month after Tanner got exposed. I don't see why you keep thinking I'm butthurt over this lol. All I've been doing is questioning you guys & you've been giving the same replies.

I mean...you do realize that I could easily just say you're "defending Peter" & you're on his nuts & pull that shit right? Because this is actually none of your business lol; you just keep showing up going against me. Are you gay? Are you mad? :D :loser:

No you couldn't. I said fuck DBA before Petey, in fact I'm sure I said it before anyone else. As soon as Tanner started deleting my posts I was gone. The rest of you shortly followed. Only reason I came back was because I was under the impression Tanner was relinquishing control.

Fast forward to now, we have a new site with the same posters. Something you wanted to be a part of before. Now But now that Tanner is out, for some reason you have some beef with Petey and are calling the rest of us "clowns." I could care less who starts or runs the site, as long as its someone who isn't going to delete my posts. But you obviously do care who's in charge, so you're the emotional tool. Just like Tekneic, Tanner, and the real life bitches who bailed. You're showing your hoe card.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2011, 05:55:56 PM »
btw I'm the only one trying to get you to join the site, so who else's business would it be? No one even knew you had a problem til you started making a bunch of posts saying "you guys are clowns for bailing on DBA" and coming off like Tanner's groupie. Did he promise you exclusive Joe Budden leaks or something?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »
DBA was lame. I was into it when I thought it was would an improved version of Dubcc. But Dubcc > DBA. No posters. Just a bunch of trolls.

This is a cheaply made site. But like I said, get people to post in the music section & I'm there. I don't see why you keep ignoring that & stay on the Tanner things & me caring whose in charge. Sik is a good guy in my book. Shit, even if you or Petey were admins, I wouldn't care. Just have a good site. I clicked it. The homepage is promoting mindless, anonymous shit talking, not music. What business do I have there? You herbs won't even man up & tell me who Ben was lol. Why sit there & deal with ten people who are too afraid to talk under their known name?

I was under the impression DBA was going to be a music site; it barely was. Like I said, it was a bunch of dudes trying to tell sex stories to babygirl & Binx lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2011, 07:28:20 PM »
lol, still convinced you're either Petey or $oCal. Nobody else cares lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2011, 07:50:06 PM »
Most certainly the bottom. I can get lazy.

& um, I'm not arguing. Just asking who it was..

If it never comes out, oh well. To be honest, you're wasting your time trolling lol.

& honestly, I kinda hope you're Petey or $oCal because at least they have some incentive to go at me. Nobody else even comes to mind. You're just a herb. :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »
this site nor dba was intended to be competiton to dubcc...its more like the club house for the cool kids lets say.

as a matter of fact ill go on to say we NEED dubcc...we need to have shit to talk about and threads to troll...i knew it wasnt gonna be a music site from its inception. i wanted it to be a social thing and even tanner will tell you all he wanted out of it was "lulz". same with nega. the name dba was attatched to the forum before i got there becasue tanner was trying to make it into a site like albumwash. after that we just kept trying ot figure a way to make it fit what we were doing at dba.

and whats wrong with trolling? its a part of every day life...obama just trolle the shit out of trump the otherday did you see that shit? lil b is trolling the whole rap game. trolling is on its way to being part of pop culture get used to that shit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2011, 08:06:05 PM »
I'll say again.....hurt.

You've shown your hoe card. Not much else to be said.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2011, 08:13:42 PM »
lol, you guys define no lives.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2011, 08:29:12 PM »
lol, you guys define no lives.
im sorry.......can you say that again? it was hard to hear that with tanny's dick in your mouth.

in all seriousness tho.......how many times do you have to say the same thing until ur in the same category as those you accuse? im sure you wont understand what i just asked since the only brain you developed is your fellatio skills.

lol, I really don't understand because I'm not in the same universe as any of you.

Spice is in his mid-20's who claims to be some tough guy from the Bay, yet he looks like Phil Ivey

& trolls around the internet & it's many forums for self-satisfaction.

& you're either a 30 year old with a wife & kids or his lame friend whose just about the same age, in likely the same situation.

C'mon, I could say the same thing for the next year straight & it still wouldn't even be comparable. :D :loser:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2011, 08:33:08 PM »
Spice is in his mid-20's who claims to be some tough guy from the Bay, yet he looks like Phil Ivey

step foot in cali nigga i'll give you a beatin so hard that Tanny's dick will feel it all the way back in Tennessee.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2011, 08:36:24 PM »

step foot in cali nigga i'll give you a beatin so hard that Tanny's dick will feel it all the way back in Tennessee.

Struck a nerve? :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2011, 08:46:39 PM »
I thought u only came to forums for music, Lyin' Ryan?

I actually came here to just argue.

I only would go to that site to talk music because I don't see the sense in a bunch of masked herbs going all E-thug & taking pride in it like they have a life. :D

I mean, before the night ends, Jome will likely ban you & you'll have to come up with a new proxy & come back here because you need me. :firedevil:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2011, 08:48:30 PM »

Struck a nerve? :D

I didn't cut ties with a forum community so no

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2011, 08:58:43 PM »