Author Topic: U MEAN DA NEW SITE?  (Read 1595 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: U MEAN DA NEW SITE?
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2011, 08:59:06 PM »
LOL, son can be quoted from before DBA was a thought of being on my jock & you're going to act like this is the reason we're going at it. ::)

Petey IM'd me earlier, swearing on his children he isn't Ben. Even if he was, I still wouldn't have a problem with the man. The only reason I'm not signing up is the overall shitiness of the site. Cheaply made, etc.

Dubcc discusses music, sports & has it share of E-Beef. All you guys did was take a couple of members from here & make a shittier forum. I don't see the purpose, sorry lol.

But let's say I did want to show up in California, where might I find you? Unless of course..you're just afraid to give out your address..understandable.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2011, 09:02:12 PM »
I only would go to that site to talk music because I don't see the sense in a bunch of masked herbs going all E-thug & taking pride in it like they have a life. :D
oh but it was all good to be involved with that shit when you were in control though. hmmmm.........me thinks lyin ryan hasnt seen the man in the mirror lately.

if your sole purpose is arguing on message boards, then shouldn't you be somewhat good at it? im here solely to fuck with you and im doing a damn good job if i do say so myself. u claim to know who i am but i still havent seen my name yet.

So I'm poor at arguing because you're hiding behind an alias, whose named I've already rung off six times, but admitting it would just make you look like an idiot? lol.

I mean, considering more than half of the responses thrown back at me are completely dodging things I bring up, I'd say I do quite nicely. ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2011, 09:04:34 PM »
^Quote of the year.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2011, 09:12:36 PM »
Dubcc discusses music, sports & has it share of E-Beef. All you guys did was take a couple of members from here & make a shittier forum. I don't see the purpose, sorry lol.

You mean all we did  ;)

You're mad now and don't want to be involved. Weren't you one of the dudes repping DBA in your username?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2011, 09:14:07 PM »
^Dodge? ??? ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2011, 09:17:46 PM »
But let's say I did want to show up in California, where might I find you? Unless of course..you're just afraid to give out your address..understandable.

lol I've said multiple times on here I would never meet to fight someone over the internet. And that if I did set a meeting place I wouldn't show up alone and they would be jumped. I've never played the tough guy.

Regardless, I know you're not the type to travel across the United States to fight someone. I believe the word for such a person in your state is "herb"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2011, 09:19:56 PM »

lol I've said multiple times on here I would never meet to fight someone over the internet. And that if I did set a meeting place I wouldn't show up alone and they would be jumped. I've never played the tough guy.

Regardless, I know you're not the type to travel across the United States to fight someone. I believe the word for such a person in your state is "herb"

Well played, my friend. ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2011, 09:21:30 PM »
LOL........this was cham in the final hours before Tanny put the final nail in the coffin of DBA:

"cmon guys........this is stupid...........we can make this work..........stop being herbs guys cmon tanny chilled out..........please guys stop it!"

mind you he did this on DBA and Dubcc. it was such a sad site to behold. DBA died and now he completely changed his tune and is bitter while everyone else has moved on.

tehehehehehehehehe

..na, bro. I simply questioned why you left due to over-modding, but didn't leave here & you guys had no answer & clearly took it over the top. :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2011, 09:25:13 PM »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2011, 10:38:21 PM »
lmfao spice du is 20 something ah ah ah
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2011, 10:41:30 PM »
Spice is in his mid-20's who claims to be some tough guy from the Bay, yet he looks like Phil Ivey

step foot in cali nigga i'll give you a beatin so hard that Tanny's dick will feel it all the way back in Tennessee.

ROTFL! you are just a TEEN, shut up and go fuck yourself with your mother's sex toys  :laugh:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2011, 10:41:53 PM »
lmfao spice du is 20 something ah ah ah

how old are you elano?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »
Spice is in his mid-20's who claims to be some tough guy from the Bay, yet he looks like Phil Ivey

step foot in cali nigga i'll give you a beatin so hard that Tanny's dick will feel it all the way back in Tennessee.

ROTFL! you are just a TEEN, shut up and go fuck yourself with your mother's sex toys  :laugh:

You just can't win with this dude. He'll insult you for being a teen, or in your 20s, or older

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2011, 10:43:16 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie