Author Topic: Some weird shit yall, whats goin on  (Read 770 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Re:Some weird shit yall, whats goin on
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2003, 09:34:06 AM »
Man, just coz u believe allah is the only dude that can save us does mean its true.
Personnally, I prefer the idea that dealing with shit yourself is more reliable than kneeling and praying that some devine intrevention will help u.
+the middle east is as violent as the west+dont you listen to rap???
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2003, 10:32:57 AM »
i liken infinite's pro-islamic rants as being like those of a born again christian. just as precocious and ignorant. u all agree?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2003, 11:03:29 AM »
All things come from Allah.  He is our reality.  So for me to deny Allah as being the center and truth of all things it would be as if I denied myself as a human being.  So Islam is the solution.  The deen, the way of life is complete, and far-reaching.  So why would I offer a solution other than Islam?

He's not my reality. Islam is not my solution. Just because it's cool for you dosen't make it cool for everybody else. You should be glad you found something you are so into, but when you type shit like this, it scares of others away from your religion. Seriously, I was checking out all major religions when I came to this board. You have single handedly turned me away from Islam. I don't have anything aginst it, but you've really turned me off of it.

if infinite is the ony reason why you're now against islam, i gotta say that you have no strong mental...

cwalker is a bitch fir real... but he's not gonna make me hate christians or be against Christanity as a religion

i say the same thing to Ant
« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 11:04:45 AM by Maestro~Minded »

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2003, 11:05:17 AM »
All things come from Allah.  He is our reality.  So for me to deny Allah as being the center and truth of all things it would be as if I denied myself as a human being.  So Islam is the solution.  The deen, the way of life is complete, and far-reaching.  So why would I offer a solution other than Islam?

He's not my reality. Islam is not my solution. Just because it's cool for you dosen't make it cool for everybody else. You should be glad you found something you are so into, but when you type shit like this, it scares of others away from your religion. Seriously, I was checking out all major religions when I came to this board. You have single handedly turned me away from Islam. I don't have anything aginst it, but you've really turned me off of it.

if infinite is the ony reason why you're now against islam, i gotta say that you have no strong mental...

cwalker is a bitch fir real... but he's not gonna make me hate christians or be against Christanity as a religion

I have no strong mental? WRONG! All you base are belong to us!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2003, 11:07:01 AM »

what the fuck are you talking about?? .. did you come to the right thread

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2003, 11:10:04 AM »

Well, hopefully, inshallah I will take my part in the Muslim world "too far" rather than taking my part with some small time gangmembers "too far."  If it were a post about my street gang you would of said "cool".

lol, wachu talkin bout? It's never cool takin it too far......And also U do contradict yurself alot......Reminds me of Nas......

lol @ middle east is just as violent as tha west......west aint got nuttin on middle east.....lmao

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2003, 11:10:35 AM »

Thanks for the negative Karma!

Somebody set up us the bomb!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 11:12:46 AM by Engel-Rock »

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2003, 11:14:26 AM »
lmao @ all your base  ;D

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2003, 11:29:59 AM »

Thanks for the negative Karma!

Somebody set up us the bomb!

i dont give a fuck about those karma shit... i've never given bad karma to anybody.. not even cwalker

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2003, 12:24:55 PM »

i say the same thing to Ant

That's probably true its not fair for me to judge Islam for Infinite's actions.  Or is it?  I don't judge infinite's actions at face value.  Infinite's character negatively reflects on Islam for reasons other than you may initially think.

I look at it like this.  Infinite is basically a voice recorder that is very good at repeating what he hears.  That's not to hard for anyone to realize.  Infinite's words negatively reflect on Islam because they aren't his own thought up idea but something handed down to him by other Muslims.  That is what bothers me.  Furthermore, Infinite has not affiliated himself with some weird sect of Islam so his actions I interpret as coming from general Islamic teachings.  For example, a lot of christians are very extremist even similiar to Infinite (as Overseer mentioned) however those "odd" christians aren't generally affiliated with the aggregate christian population.  They belong to their own sect, and most christians have no problem criticizing these people.

Infinite on the other hand is taught supposedly by genuine Muslims that are respected in the Islamic community.  Furthermore, other muslims on this board frequently support Infinite's words.  At times his words aren't supported outwardly, but it is a rare case for him to be disagreed with.  

So I'm not judging Islam on Infinite's actions alone.  I'm judging Islam on the basis that Islam permits and teaches Infinite to believe what he believes and behave how he behaves.  I'm judging Islam on the basis that no other muslims seems to disagree with statements made by Infinite.  I'm judging Islam on my assumption that Infinite can not think and can only repeat so whatever he repeats he learns from Islamic teachings.  
« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 12:27:56 PM by Ant »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2003, 12:35:19 PM »

LMFAO

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2003, 08:07:38 PM »
I thought it was "All your base are belong to us" instead of "all you"... either way, it's HILARIOUS, lol thanks for the trip back.  What game was that again?  

BTW, Like Blade said earlier, bad dreams don't usally mean bad things, becuase what they DO mean, is that you're trying to DEAL with bad things.  It'd be one thing if you were just ignoring stuff, that's how people go crazy, but since you're seeing this stuff happening, you're struggling with something, which is good.  Peace~

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2003, 08:35:01 PM »
Sorry my Islamic beliefs haven't been superimposed by Western Culture.  You guys think that as long as you act, think, dress, and believe a certain way you'll be alright.  Your life and way of thinking has been sold to you the same way they sell beer or toilet tissue on those TV commercials.  

Trust me, nothing I have said has prevented anyone from becoming a Muslim who had Islam in their future.  Yet, I have played a small role in helping others understand and even convert to Islam.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 08:35:47 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2003, 10:13:25 PM »
Sorry my Islamic beliefs haven't been superimposed by Western Culture.  You guys think that as long as you act, think, dress, and believe a certain way you'll be alright.  Your life and way of thinking has been sold to you the same way they sell beer or toilet tissue on those TV commercials.  

Trust me, nothing I have said has prevented anyone from becoming a Muslim who had Islam in their future.  Yet, I have played a small role in helping others understand and even convert to Islam.

Wrong...
I don't need a crutch to be myself. Unlike you, Im perfectly happy with who I am and don't need a religion to make myself feel alive. My way of thinking is my own. I form opinions from facts. I have free will. I do what I feel, when I feel, and however I feel like doing it. Unlike you, Im not weak minded. I don't let commercials warp my way of thinking like you did. Whats to say that now instead of commercials warping your mind, its not organized religion? I'm my own person without religion. You've told me many times that 1 billion people share your beliefs. I'm here to let you know that 4 billion don't necessarly think the same way you do. You need to understand and accept that.

I haven't seen anybody here say that you've pointed them to islam, but instead, I've seen 2 say you've turned them away.

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2003, 12:28:09 AM »
god damn you ALL, my thread has been shitted on to the point where it cant even go back on the right track. every fuckin thread ends up bein the same no matter what the topic is.