Author Topic: Leaks have already exposed lies that Bin Laden was not armed and that he didn't  (Read 1185 times)

jeromechickenbone

I can't believe how many people actually still believe that bin laden is responsible for 9/11. There is so much overwhelming evidence against it, yet because people's tv's haven't told them that this is indeed true, they will never even seriously consider it.

Absolutely under a state of hypnosis and have no idea.

Yet just as many sources that aren't mainstream media have proven conspiracy theorist wrong as well.  For anyone to act like they know the absolute truth is incredibly laughable.

Like what specifically?  I don't claim to know exactly who was involved, or the absolute truth.  I do know, without a shred of doubt, the story that they told us is complete bullshit.  Anybody with half a fucking brain and the patience to do some basic research on their own should easily come to that conclusion. 

Start with building 7.  Why did it turn into dust when it was hit by NOTHING?  Poof.  Yeah cuz that happens everyday in my city.  Why was its collapse not even mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report?  So when you realize that it was obviously a controlled demolition, that changes THE ENTIRE STORY.  There is so much evidence contradicting the official story it is overwhelming.  I don't even know where to start. 

So go read up and figure out the truth for yourself.

OG Hack Wilson

was Bin Laden listening to the Chronic too?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

was Bin Laden listening to the Chronic too?

Hahahahaha!!!!

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
I can't believe how many people actually still believe that bin laden is responsible for 9/11. There is so much overwhelming evidence against it, yet because people's tv's haven't told them that this is indeed true, they will never even seriously consider it.

Absolutely under a state of hypnosis and have no idea.

This!!
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)