Author Topic: Leaks have already exposed lies that Bin Laden was not armed and that he didn't  (Read 1160 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Media outlets all over the world rushed to report that Bin Laden was armed and hid behind a woman.  Two accusations that have already been shown to be false.  A news agency's job is not to simply be a mouthpiece of the government and to report verbatim the press releases of the government.

All anybody will remember is the front page news from yesterday. That's how propaganda is done. The details and truth comes out later but by that time everyone has already stopped paying attention.

It has already came out that it was a lie that Bin Laden was hiding behind a woman, and it was a lie that he was armed and couldn't have been taken in alive... but then the government might have had to prove all their accusations in court, and since they've tried to attribute everything under the sun to Bin Laden over the past 20 years, that would of been an impossible task for them.

The importance of spreading the lie that Bin Laden hid behind a woman was to embolden Americans morally in the war on terror, in the belief that Usama was a coward and that Muslims are womanizers. Those are two key motivators in the minds of those who support the "war on terror".
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fraxxx

muslims = womanizer

me = womanizer

me = muslim?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Who cares wether he hid behind a burka or that he didn't have an RPG launcher on his back. The bastard is dead and that is an awesome fact.

kemizt

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Who cares wether he hid behind a burka or that he didn't have an RPG launcher on his back. The bastard is dead and that is an awesome fact.

Ignorant and proud of it, feels great doesn't it?

LONDON!!

Media outlets all over the world rushed to report that Bin Laden was armed and hid behind a woman.  Two accusations that have already been shown to be false.  A news agency's job is not to simply be a mouthpiece of the government and to report verbatim the press releases of the government.

All anybody will remember is the front page news from yesterday. That's how propaganda is done. The details and truth comes out later but by that time everyone has already stopped paying attention.

It has already came out that it was a lie that Bin Laden was hiding behind a woman, and it was a lie that he was armed and couldn't have been taken in alive... but then the government might have had to prove all their accusations in court, and since they've tried to attribute everything under the sun to Bin Laden over the past 20 years, that would of been an impossible task for them.

The importance of spreading the lie that Bin Laden hid behind a woman was to embolden Americans morally in the war on terror, in the belief that Usama was a coward and that Muslims are womanizers. Those are two key motivators in the minds of those who support the "war on terror".

i ain't gotta front or anything fam, i don't like computers and i hate the internet other than getting free shit i can't get in the shops or getting money or getting info on the system, but that shit is the most on point shit that i've seen on these nerdy internet forums, you broke it down and i'm not gassing or anything like that, but that shit was the truth, salute, you broke it down fam

if bin laden was really killed, then they executed him cold bloodiedly in front of his kids and family so that he couldn't be tried in court, because i'm sure his lawyers would have exposed and implicated the US goverment fingerprints in the involvement in 9'11 along wit the terrorists involved in that atrocity too, you see what i'm saying

because i feel bin laden just used to give out money to anyone that wanted too carry out an operation, terrorist or otherwise, but he wern't actually involved in the planning of terrorist acts or resistance operations, he just used to give money out, you see what i'm saying, so in that way, i don't feel sorry for him if he really was killed this week or last, i just think the system westwide, that is legally and publicly run by the white house are even bigger terrorists, whose atrocity's will never be matched by your bin laden's and your average dictator, i agreed wit bin laden's beef wit the system but not about how he went about it, what do civillians minded there own bizness got to do wit the system, you see what i'm saying, he was a fruitcake, but the system is bigger fruitcakes, true stories

"get this money by any means nessassary"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Ignorant and proud of it, feels great doesn't it?

Pretty much aye.

kemizt

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Yet no evidence has been produced and now today the White House has officially said they will not release the photos... what do they have to hide?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Yet no evidence has been produced and now today the White House has officially said they will not release the photos... what do they have to hide?
They'll eventually release them. If they don't, they'll get leaked.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

i ain't gotta front or anything fam, i don't like computers and i hate the internet other than getting free shit i can't get in the shops or getting money or getting info on the system, but that shit is the most on point shit that i've seen on these nerdy internet forums, you broke it down and i'm not gassing or anything like that, but that shit was the truth, salute, you broke it down fam

Salute, respect!

JohnnyL

I agree with you that people in the U.S. government and/or media probably just fabricated the idea that Bin Laden was armed and that was why they shot him.  On the other hand, I'm personally not too preoccupied with that.  Especially considering they were weighing the option of just dropping a bomb on him in the first place. I think the fact that they were considering going the bombing route shows they weren't too worried about taking Bin Laden alive.  And considering his admitted participation in the 9/11 attacks, I'm glad he's gone.  They may not have gone about it technically in the right way but ultimately, I think the world is better off with him gone.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Recent poll shows that 94% of Americans liked the killing of Bin Laden.  I really doubt there would be a significant decrease if they knew that he was unarmed. 

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood

What u speak here is the truth.

"Who cares wether he hid behind a burka or that he didn't have an RPG launcher on his back. The bastard is dead and that is an awesome fact."
And this above statement just proves it.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Simple fact.  The picture shows brains.  Every Muslim in the damn world would go crazy and burn down buildings if the picture was shown.  They are looking for an excuse to hate America, why give it to them.

And as to if he was armed or not, I'd like to think that if you talk as much shit as he did, about a country and its people, you deserve to get killed.  Even if you are playing checkers with baby omar.  You want to act like a savage, die like one then.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Simple fact.  The picture shows brains.  Every Muslim in the damn world would go crazy and burn down buildings if the picture was shown.  They are looking for an excuse to hate America, why give it to them.

And as to if he was armed or not, I'd like to think that if you talk as much shit as he did, about a country and its people, you deserve to get killed.  Even if you are playing checkers with baby omar.  You want to act like a savage, die like one then.

That is a pretty ignorant thing to say that all Muslims will burn down buildings if the picture is shown. I guess the subliminal messages etched in the speeches made by American Figure heads are really taking their toll on the masses. Its not a coincidence that the presidents speeches for the last 10 years mentions numerous times "Muslim Extremists" "Septemer 11" "Al Quaeda" "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and so on. Classic brainiwashing techinques and the statement made above about "all muslims burning down the buildings" just validates the point that establishment has been successfull into stereotyping muslims as "terrorists".

You talk about Savages..............who or what is a savage? Ok u say Osama is a savage........fine. But what about the price that was paid for the so called war on terror? What about the 10 years, 2 illegal wars, over 900,000 lives lost (90 percent innocent) and over a trillion dollar defecit to the tax payers for this so called war on terror? Shouldn't the figureheads who lead this country into these wars/blood baths for global imperialism/resource control be held accountable? Are Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield, Rice, Obama, Clinton not all savages as well? If we live in a true free democracy, shouldn't the people decide on whether these so called great independant leaders be tried for war crimes committed against humanity? We are quick to make Osama into the bogeyman from hell but what about the flipside of all this? Why are we so quick on dismissing the ramifications on the opposide side of the spectrum?

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
There was a bit of sarcasm there.  It does not translate well.  Of course not every Muslim in the world will go crazy.  Its the 2nd largest religion, and has just as many extremists as say Christianity.  I'm not saying the crazy ones are any more retarded than any other religion.  But, if there was a picture released, I can guarantee that more lives would be lost.  How many people died because someone drew a picture of Mohammad?  Granted the vast majority of Muslims are not followers of Osama's doctrines, there are plenty that would use the release of his pic as an excuse to act a fool.

When I stated that Osama was a savage, I was stating that he was calling for the deaths of America and it's citizens and loads of other countries as well.  I'm not arguing weather his opinion is right or wrong or even justified, because it may be.  This whole religious back and forth is much to complicated for me to pass judgement on.  What I was saying was that if he was going to be so adamant that other people should die, no one should be shocked when he dies.  Live by the sword, die by it kind of thing.

I didn't clarify myself well in my original post.  I forgot I wasn't posting in the gspot.  Thanks for your reply.