Author Topic: Leaks have already exposed lies that Bin Laden was not armed and that he didn't  (Read 1158 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I agree with you that people in the U.S. government and/or media probably just fabricated the idea that Bin Laden was armed and that was why they shot him.  On the other hand, I'm personally not too preoccupied with that.  Especially considering they were weighing the option of just dropping a bomb on him in the first place. I think the fact that they were considering going the bombing route shows they weren't too worried about taking Bin Laden alive.  And considering his admitted participation in the 9/11 attacks, I'm glad he's gone.  They may not have gone about it technically in the right way but ultimately, I think the world is better off with him gone.

He never admitted involvement in 9-11, in fact he denied involvement.  The video that US soldiers supposedly found in the rubble of Afghanistan in Oct. 2001 was proved to be fake when a close-up image of the man said to be Bin Laden was shown to be a man with a different face then that of Bin Ladens.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Brian you are absolutely incorrect. Please check your facts before posting. He certainly did admit to it in 2004

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Brian you are absolutely incorrect. Please check your facts before posting. He certainly did admit to it in 2004

Give me a link
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Fraxxx

The part that didn't sit well with me the most was the people partying. I know, that's just the trash society produces but if you claim to be morally superior, act accordingly, at least and don't cheer for the death of a man.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The part that didn't sit well with me the most was the people partying. I know, that's just the trash society produces but if you claim to be morally superior, act accordingly, at least and don't cheer for the death of a man.

Well, remember he's not a real man, but he's a monster... He was such a monster that they wanted to provide him with great dignity in a speedy burial at sea and not shame the monster by showing his photos... because America has such great respect for the Muslim world they wouldn't want to do any such thing as provide evidence for their claims.  That might inflame the Muslim world to show that the US government was telling the truth about the operation.  ;)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Give me a link

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/binladen_10-29-04.html

Just one of many.  I wont waste my time posting up all the others.  I trust you will view PBS as a reliable source.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/binladen_10-29-04.html

Just one of many.  I wont waste my time posting up all the others.  I trust you will view PBS as a reliable source.

That video was a fake.  Look at the closeups.   http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osamatape2.html

Then you have testimony from top Arabic scholars and translators of Bin Laden...   http://www.physics911.net/kevinbarrett

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood

I believe its the Bin Laden on the left that took credit for the attacks and not the guy on the right. The guy on the right denied involvement in the attacks right after Sept 11 2001. citations below:

http://articles.cnn.com/2001-09-16/us/inv.binladen.denial_1_bin-laden-taliban-supreme-leader-mullah-mohammed-omar

This is the smoking gun.........official CIA documents pg.157 in PDF format specifically stating Bin Laden denies involvment in attacks
http://www.cfr.org/terrorism/bin-laden-statements-1994-2004/p17243?breadcrumb=%2Fissue%2F135%2Fterrorism

Download the file and see for urself.......Council on Foreign relations website.
Bottom line is Usama was a CIA asset who had close ties to the intelligence community of the United States.

And for shits and giggles:
Cia Admitting to the Washington Post that they staged Fake videos of Osama and Sadam
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/05/cia_group_had_wacky_ideas_to_d.html?hpid=news-col-blog

Sure there are contradictary accounts of what happened with US media sources but this creates doubt on the official story and all the allegations made to the guilty party.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:43:06 PM by David Mack »

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I think we can call this suspended in disbelief syndrome or maybe cognitive dissonance.

The photos, just look at them god dammit, completely different skin tone, the hair, the facial structure, you are being laughed at!

This is a man who was on dialysis for fuck sake, wake the fuck up

I have no idea who they get killed, we don't have any idea who they killed, they buried the evidence, but they say trust us and still people look up to them like they were their parents.

I put it to you that he was killed years ago, but stating that back then would have left their war on terrorism mantra severely crippled

Stop thinking of good guys and bad guys, there are scum and there are bigger scum, their are local scum and there are global scum

jeromechickenbone

I can't believe how many people actually still believe that bin laden is responsible for 9/11. There is so much overwhelming evidence against it, yet because people's tv's haven't told them that this is indeed true, they will never even seriously consider it.

Absolutely under a state of hypnosis and have no idea.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
I can't believe how many people actually still believe that bin laden is responsible for 9/11. There is so much overwhelming evidence against it, yet because people's tv's haven't told them that this is indeed true, they will never even seriously consider it.

I think it also has to do with this: If people were to accept that the 9/11 story is a lie, they would also have to question everything the government has told them thus far. It would mean that the people they invested their hopes in might have been complete frauds, so they have made a fool out of themselves for trusting them. For a lot of people, that's just too much to handle.

MUHFUKKA

wow infant youre almost a real muslim

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Yet just as many sources that aren't mainstream media have proven conspiracy theorist wrong as well.  For anyone to act like they know the absolute truth is incredibly laughable.

And infinite you're a pathetic fucking joke, please off yourself already

Thanks, civilization

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Yet just as many sources that aren't mainstream media have proven conspiracy theorist wrong as well.  For anyone to act like they know the absolute truth is incredibly laughable.

Just because nobody know the absolute truth doesn't mean people can't form their own opinions. Judging from everything I have read and seen, I don't think Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 either. I'm not saying that's the absolute truth, it's just the conclusion I come to.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bin Laden reminded of those drug lords in drug cartels.  They're involved, but they stay far as fuck away from the evidence for obvious reasons.