Author Topic: U MEAN DA NEW SITE?  (Read 1586 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: U MEAN DA NEW SITE?
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2011, 10:45:04 PM »
You just can't win with this dude. He'll insult you for being a teen, or in your 20s, or older

i'll insult you for being stupid and a fuckin :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2011, 12:10:01 AM »
i wish u would answer my pms brenden wit attitude
:nawty:
you are gay

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2011, 12:18:30 AM »
Nah i aint ben, sorry to let you guys down.

and regarding chamipoo, you gotta realize you cant win arguing with him.  you hand him an L and hes convinced he can twist it into a W like some kind of forum balloon clown despite looking like the obvious pretentious emotional fuckboy that he is.  

he even admitted that when tanner made him admin, his first order of business was adjusting his own "dap" points..... yes, "dap" points.  this is the kind of dude were dealing with here.

but cham, do what it do mang just exclude me from your cornball ass internet trials and tribulations i could give 2 shits about.  peace.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2011, 11:53:20 AM »
25. TERMINATION

a) By ProBoards

WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROBOARDS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN PROBOARDS' SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY BREACH OR SUSPECTED BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.

lol shitty ass forum to pick.