Author Topic: Some random nigga punched me in my face for listening to Joe Budden  (Read 1328 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Some random nigga punched me in my face for listening to Joe Budden
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 08:00:39 PM »
hold on one more...i forgot i had this one

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 08:08:59 PM »
lol, the irony of you posting that is killing me inside. :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2011, 08:35:46 PM »
sir chamalot, u and i may not be that cool any more but i wouldnt wish death upon thee.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2011, 08:50:11 PM »
lol, I'll never know who made the rule that I can't talk shit for jokes while your guys entire existence here is for that purpose.

you've been a square for the whole time I've been here. For you to start throwing around jokes now is just wrong.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2011, 09:08:35 PM »
lol, I'll never know who made the rule that I can't talk shit for jokes while your guys entire existence here is for that purpose.

you've been a square for the whole time I've been here. For you to start throwing around jokes now is just wrong.

"talk shit for jokes", not tell jokes. I say none of you ever threw a punch & there is an uproar. You guys shit on Budden & I shit on you guys back, because you're all dying for a response from me & I'll feed into it for "lulz". You're ones taking it seriously. That's why the butthurt pictures are amusing and hella ironic lol.

I always said if y'all stopped, I would actually disappear. But you insist on keeping it up lol. So here I am. 8)

8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 10:20:47 PM »
lol @ cham trying to be clever with reverse psychology.

if only smileys and emoticons could compensate for a personality or lack there of. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2011, 10:23:56 PM »
lol @ cham trying to be clever with reverse psychology.

lol @ you, period.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2011, 10:32:05 PM »
cham if you would take a little longer to formulate a response rather then jumping at the bait as soon as one of us throws the line out maybe you wouldnt come off so angry and hurt.

you shouldnt be trying to come in here matching wits with dudes that pride themselves on talking shit...you aint cut like that.

jocking rappers and arguing with dudes about the rappers you jock is what your known for, play your role....your approaching nik status and fast.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2011, 01:52:46 AM »
when did Cham become a sourpuss?
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2011, 02:24:55 AM »
hold on one more...i forgot i had this one

LMAO!!!!

*saves to hard drive*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2011, 03:15:39 AM »
Cham, you still fallin for the mousetrap bruh? im gotta believe you enjoy the back and forth as much as they enjoy trollin you

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2011, 06:29:13 AM »
^Na, people like you are the ones that can't fall for the trap. They just want to play me out in front of guys like you who are just chill people. Like what they do to NIK, only NIK asks for it lol.

See, I'm being "baited" when I respond back & they don't like it. Like when I talk about Petey being 30 & having a family & how pathetic it is that he's still on forums or when I tell Spice that he's a herb who looks like some uncle tom ass poker player who lived it up at DBA giving his sexual encounters. They always ignore those posts. The truth hurts, can't blame them.

I know exactly what they're doing & I'm just going back with real shit. If they're "succeeding" in making people like you (& others) truly believe I'm upset, props to them. But at the end of the day, I can't lie. I take some personal pride in personally knowing these dudes really don't have a life. & sadly, that's not even some "butthurt" statement out of anger, it's the dead truth lol.

Jome

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2011, 08:55:04 AM »
LMAO @ the OP's username.

Taken from an actual rapper, in fact..  :D

LOL @ the soap opera, you fools are something else.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2011, 09:55:12 AM »
LMAO @ the OP's username.

Taken from an actual rapper, in fact..  :D

LOL @ the soap opera, you fools are something else.

But thank you for allowing us fools to continue:)  We appreciate it Jomedgod

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2011, 01:09:24 PM »
^Na, people like you are the ones that can't fall for the trap. They just want to play me out in front of guys like you who are just chill people. Like what they do to NIK, only NIK asks for it lol.

See, I'm being "baited" when I respond back & they don't like it. Like when I talk about Petey being 30 & having a family & how pathetic it is that he's still on forums or when I tell Spice that he's a herb who looks like some uncle tom ass poker player who lived it up at DBA giving his sexual encounters. They always ignore those posts. The truth hurts, can't blame them.

I know exactly what they're doing & I'm just going back with real shit. If they're "succeeding" in making people like you (& others) truly believe I'm upset, props to them. But at the end of the day, I can't lie. I take some personal pride in personally knowing these dudes really don't have a life. & sadly, that's not even some "butthurt" statement out of anger, it's the dead truth lol.

see cham babies are what happens sometimes when hetrosexuals engage in procreation...im sure your still in the phase of your life where you find girls "icky" but one day (hopefully) you too will know the joys of vagina. if you divert some of the energy you spend on arguing about rappers on getting a little trim you may lose your virginity yet.

when a cat goes for that kind of angle you know your standing on theyre last nerve...it reeks of desperation.