Author Topic: Some random nigga punched me in my face for listening to Joe Budden  (Read 1298 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Some random nigga punched me in my face for listening to Joe Budden
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2011, 12:32:35 AM »
ha ha that b1tch ass n1gga caught me slippin. Im outside the post office waiting for my mom to come out and im blastin this hard in the whip, windows down, not givin a fukk. and outta nowhere it felt like a n1gga threw a glass bottle across my face. Im blinded by my own tears and can barely focus on whats going on. I finally look and see some 6'4" tall ass n1gga with choppa type dreads and tattoos walkin away from my car and he looking at me dead in my eyes. My mom runs in the car and tells me she saw dude haymaker the sh1t out my lips. I'm tryna talk but my words came out mumbled (my lips are swollen right now). I put the car in drive and got outta there.

Moral of the story: Ignorant n1ggas aint sh1t.

How do u hurt someone because u dont agree with what they listening to?

deservinlgy  so,

ey bro i dont like u disrespectin my homies brother-inlaw's name  >:(

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2011, 02:41:50 AM »
Cham i aint even mad, you like the Rambo of dubcc takin on like 20 dudes at a time lol

me im chillin though, even if i felt the need to justify bein a Budden fan all i have to do is look @ the sexually ambiguous "artists" and rappers 15 yrs. past their prime in his detractors sigs to make me realize its really not worth the effort.

Al Bundy

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2011, 02:48:05 AM »
good to see relentless posting more  8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2011, 02:55:45 AM »
Bundy, what it do bruh? i lurk from time to time but i mainly only have the time when my insomnias kickin in. guess i should have popped ambien instead of vicodin lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2011, 10:15:05 AM »
Cham i aint even mad, you like the Rambo of dubcc takin on like 20 dudes at a time lol

He was the illest. 8)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2011, 10:38:09 AM »

He was the illest. 8)

Yes, taking 20 dudes @ a time is pretty ill, fuckbwoy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2011, 12:09:39 PM »
ha ha that b1tch ass n1gga caught me slippin. Im outside the post office waiting for my mom to come out and im blastin this hard in the whip, windows down, not givin a fukk. and outta nowhere it felt like a n1gga threw a glass bottle across my face. Im blinded by my own tears and can barely focus on whats going on. I finally look and see some 6'4" tall ass n1gga with choppa type dreads and tattoos walkin away from my car and he looking at me dead in my eyes. My mom runs in the car and tells me she saw dude haymaker the sh1t out my lips. I'm tryna talk but my words came out mumbled (my lips are swollen right now). I put the car in drive and got outta there.

deservinlgy  so,

Didn't Nick Cage name his kid after Superman? That's some disrespect in itself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2011, 04:31:18 PM »
Bundy, what it do bruh? i lurk from time to time but i mainly only have the time when my insomnias kickin in. guess i should have popped ambien instead of vicodin lol

word that shit can keep you up! i'd be down for one right about now

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2011, 10:08:54 PM »

deservinlgy  so,

dont think so, but nick cages wife was one of the baddest bitches, straight gangsta.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2011, 01:37:56 AM »

yea he named his kid Kal-El

deservinlgy  so,

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2011, 10:10:15 AM »

deservinlgy  so,

His name is Kal-El.....fuckin wierdo lol

http://www.exposay.com/nicholas-cage-says-sons-unique-name-stands-for-something-good/v/4886/
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2011, 12:06:26 AM »

deservinlgy  so,

dont think so, but nick cages wife was one of the baddest bitches, straight gangsta.
pics or it didnt happen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2011, 01:22:58 PM »

deservinlgy  so,

pics or it didnt happen.

She ain't even half as fine as JV's wife.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2011, 06:32:42 PM »

deservinlgy  so,

pics or it didnt happen.

She ain't even half as fine as JV's wife.

shes wtbvrs in looks, but she was a gangsta bitch, she throws them bows like a man