Author Topic: What happens when u know u can be hackd but prepared 4 it a decade ago literally  (Read 548 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

And u have close friends in the IT Field with real life degrees and you`ve been branding yourself 4 a few years and giving ppl that Nate Haskil on that Ray Langston?  Do u tell them tha ``jokes on u`` or do u keep letting em run with it in hopes that they dont try 2 do any real damage or any harm becuz after years of life u c and understand how damaged ppl can be on tha inside becuz u r so u dont really pass judement and u let em continue 2 fall 4 tha spam.  its a real life dillema becuz on 1 hand how do u bite tha hand that fed u and on tha other its like how can i let u get away with sum shyt like that and just be cool with it. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
You just sit back & bump that new Tyler The Creator album. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

i want a new fake detox tracklist asap
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

Shiiit, rite now Ty is dat nigga and i got u on tha Detox, i aint my computer rite now so i cant cut n paste it

BiggBoogaBiff

I got tracklists 4 quite a few artists just laying around... I told yall this is my life but yall dont take me serious

OG Hack Wilson

I got tracklists 4 quite a few artists just laying around... I told yall this is my life but yall dont take me serious

do you have the Chamillionare and Joe Budden collabo cd?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

In real life i could make that work but there would have 2 be a few things in place/layed out 1st before they get started (in a real life scenario).

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
i assume radio head? guessing form the nonsense rambling, guys insane

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

Nah... trust me when I say Im not rambling.  U luv my journalistic skills anyway bitch u know u take notes on tha daily

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

You got a sad sad life if that's the case.

kemizt

BiggBoogaBiff

You got a sad sad life if that's the case.

kdub talking shit.... who are u again.... exactly (*burps loudly and waits for my music to finish downloading so i can go out and get 2 tha money*)

i'm not even mad that u deleted the best pics in that other thread.  i definitely smh though

2pac thug 4 life

(*burps loudly and waits for my music to finish downloading so i can go out and get 2 tha money*)
you work a minimum wage job serving people who hate you (well everyone hates you) fast food

BiggBoogaBiff

Nah, not no more homie...i got fired 4 sum chit they couldve lookd at tha cameras 4 and i mean that literally, like no joke.  I been saw it coming way before I even mentiond it tho.  Im a hustler so its really no biggie, its hardly tha 1st time Ive been fired #nodonaldtrump

OG Hack Wilson

Nah, not no more homie...i got fired

WHAT A LOSER!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHA

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Nah, not no more homie...i got fired

WHAT A LOSER!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHA

dudes insane, literally. obviously he got fired, he was probably talking some nonsense that hes going to be famous and making tracks for dre.

my cousin talks just like this guy, and he got diagnosed as 51/50 couple months ago.

i wouldnt call him a loser, i feel too sad for him. dudes a mental handicap. i feel sorry for his family that has to deal with his nonsense.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.