Author Topic: What happens when u know u can be hackd but prepared 4 it a decade ago literally  (Read 529 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I dont get it Looney, r u saying Im crazy and talk 2 myself and believe in magic dragons n shit?

BiggBoogaBiff

Becuz I`ve seen niggaz stalk Nik 4 a decade and Nik still has lazer tag eyed Sikotik with a rhyme in his sig and wont take it away so like whats tha catharsis 4 your argument or are u just Radiotube attention whoring again like you`ve been on 4 tha past 7 months <snore and fart>?

BiggBoogaBiff

Or like r u looking 4 somebody u think u can relate to.  Your nagging me is getting on my nerves, i feel like i wana choke u until youre breathless and watch your yellow skin turn red and pale while tha look of shock is written on your face.  i wana look into your eyes as i read your mind when its saying ``help``, i wana see tha last breath in your body leave your face as u choke on nothing but your own spit as i sit there whole time with a focused mug on my face trying to help u make that transition.

BiggBoogaBiff

Becuz i could really do that too whole time.  I think my slang has u fooled becuz youre right, i can kill you, i am crazy, i wana actually put bodies thru tree shredders 2 c what dead bodies chopped up smells like fresh (do u think it smells a little bit like sushi or eel?).

BiggBoogaBiff

Looney do u think i could kill you if i fisted your throat or would it just hurt really bad?  And since youre Chinese, which wrist will kill you faster if u slit it (the right or the left)...  And do u think a human meat cheeseburger with everything on it would taste good, i mean all u have to really do is deep fry tha meat to get it to taste ``regular``knowatimean
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 04:35:49 AM by 301 SmackFace Family »

BiggBoogaBiff

Im gonna get a tattoo of a giant cross on my back (right side up) with spiders crawling all over it and a skull with fangs dripping blood all down the cross and on my chest or upper arm have a skeleton with a gun shooting a whole thru tha back of a little brunette or red headed gurls head with tears and blood dripping from her face as her eyes roll into tha back of her head.  ukno, i wana know wat its like to fuck a little boy in tha ass and watch him grow up a fag.  One time in class we were learning about 9-11-01 and they had a picture of this guy falling from tha WTC and i just bursted out with a loud giggle, i mean it was just him falling by himself to tha ground, u cant tell me thats not funny...that Nicolas Cage movie of it takes tha cake tho, ukno when they showed all of tha bodies splatting on tha ground (now thats good stuff!! *thumbs up and a big smile*).  

Oh yeah, too bad when Regan got shot and Cheney had that 1st heart attack they didnt die that day.  are we ever gonna see Biggie`s autopsy pics (in hi def with tha color)?  Does anybody have Sicx`s daughter`s number or facebook or her ooVoo, i wana get in contact with her, swear to god i betchu she`s still ripe after all of that.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/wUw_DNf9bSM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/wUw_DNf9bSM</a>
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 04:43:39 AM by 301 SmackFace Family »

OG Hack Wilson

did you really just reply to yourself like 5 times?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MUHFUKKA

wow thats some of the gayest shit ive ever seen on here. "im gonna get a tattoo of a cross with spiders crawling out of it" wow youre pretty scary man. theres a difference between retarded and crazy you fuckin dipshit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

^HAHAHAHAHAHA
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

I dont get it Looney, r u saying Im crazy and talk 2 myself and believe in magic dragons n shit?
LMAO
The West is Back

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Or like r u looking 4 somebody u think u can relate to.  Your nagging me is getting on my nerves, i feel like i wana choke u until youre breathless and watch your yellow skin turn red and pale while tha look of shock is written on your face.  i wana look into your eyes as i read your mind when its saying ``help``, i wana see tha last breath in your body leave your face as u choke on nothing but your own spit as i sit there whole time with a focused mug on my face trying to help u make that transition.
LOL

Sikotic™

LOL
oh shit LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
LOL
oh shit LOL

Radiotube has been pretty aggressive lately. I guess spring is fucking with his hormones.

BiggBoogaBiff

LOL
oh shit LOL

Radiotube has been pretty aggressive lately. I guess spring is fucking with his hormones.