Author Topic: What's a mod?  (Read 755 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: What's a mod?
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2011, 02:22:06 PM »
leave it to Ghost to pop up outta nowhere and randomly diss me or somebody... that's real cool bro, good 4 u!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2011, 02:23:13 PM »
leave it to Ghost to pop up outta nowhere and randomly diss me or somebody... that's real cool bro, good 4 u!

Feel free to complain when I stop making sense.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »
i think they deleted the haiku thread we made dissing enyce where several of his patteneted catch phrases caught on like wild fire.

ghost coined the term hella ramen packets.

Hahahaha.  I don't even remember we posted so many different ones.  That thread was golden.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2011, 03:02:15 PM »
Regular mods do not have the almighty power to ban anyone.

but we all know of a certain mod (Not you) who cries to the power that be every time he gets insulted for being a dick.

on the real though, who the fuck asks a Q on a forum if the mods get paid?  lolz.
yeah k dub you have been esposed for being cool about shit in public then crying about it in the mod section. thats worse than being up front about it you eurofag

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2011, 04:21:58 PM »
i think they deleted the haiku thread we made dissing enyce where several of his patteneted catch phrases caught on like wild fire.

ghost coined the term hella ramen packets.

Hahahaha.  I don't even remember we posted so many different ones.  That thread was golden.

i dont see why it would have gotten deleted but i couldnt find it for shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2011, 04:47:17 PM »
^nah

what kinda man gets joked on and embarrassed in front of all of his little internet buddies and begs for that man frying him to stop crying about the situation and then turns around and says smart chit out his mouth, not once, but twice and acts like nothing happened tha whole time.  

Whatever. Hack is a nerd anway.

put your money where your mouth is and make my crotch a millionaire

as for cousin bang you need to learn english
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2011, 05:26:02 PM »
Hack Wilson (or whatever her real name is) = (im the black guy)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/lDCthahN5mw&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/lDCthahN5mw&amp;feature=related</a>
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 05:30:08 PM by Cousin Bang »