Author Topic: PREVIEW: Dr. Dre & Eminem "Die Hard" Audio  (Read 3619 times)

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PREVIEW: Dr. Dre & Eminem "Die Hard" Audio
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 11:50:48 PM »
bangin

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2011, 11:58:15 PM »
close your eye......take a breath and just imagine OG NATE DOGG on the hoook. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

I got nothing else to say.

RIP that brother is gone and has taken with him everything Detox could be.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 12:37:53 AM »
sounds dope
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 12:56:45 AM »

dr. dre feat. eminem - die hard (snippet)

http://www.limelinx.com/files/18d4a9eb74ae40bde30dfaf6f06154f7

8)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 01:00:37 AM by AdrianoDogg.com »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 01:26:22 AM »
I like it quite a lot and that fact surprises me.Can't wait for the fully mastered version
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2011, 01:43:02 AM »
true. this song is simply amazing!!  8) 8) 8)

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2011, 01:44:17 AM »
I like this, but its not mindblowing.

But sounds like rhe best detox song so far.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Lucifuge

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2011, 01:45:27 AM »
Hook is fishy but beat knocks like mutherfucker 8) 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

jaytee

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2011, 02:29:09 AM »
close your eye......take a breath and just imagine OG NATE DOGG on the hoook. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

That was one of my first thoughts after hearing this.  Nate could have really blessed this track.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2011, 02:31:26 AM »
don't like the loop that starts at the beginning, but i think this song is heading for the right direction :)

Eddz

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2011, 02:35:15 AM »
Sounds good 8)

dnjp4life

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2011, 02:40:08 AM »
Sounds alright, nothing amazing but at least it's a step up from INAD in my opinion.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2011, 02:59:00 AM »

That was one of my first thoughts after hearing this.  Nate could have really blessed this track.

yep. and hearing Eminem doing the hook makes me doubt in Dre's legendary perfectionism. Eminem CAN'T sing for fuck sake.

edit: i can already say Eminem ruined that song. I'm not hating tho. Beat sounds dope, Dre's on point but... i know i won't be listening to this song... one spin is all i can do... i can't stand this guy's false yell....
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 03:04:30 AM by shoo »

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2011, 03:13:11 AM »
Well, thats pretty much how 'Detox' could be like to me. Of course you can find some weak parts (Eminem), but beat and Dre's parts are hard. Hope Dre will follow that way.

Az

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2011, 03:37:06 AM »
(yawn)

Stan:  not really... Dre is more than capable of making music that core fans and average listeners wanna hear, he just doesn't do it for only reasons he knows.  I'm not a Warlock or anything (atleast i haven't seen the papers) but i think it's safe to say that anybody and everybody that wants to hear from Dr. Dre is all on tha same page now pretty much.

no offense 2 u becuz u cool pplz but i'm startin 2 get sick of people coming to defend Dre when every other day there's some producer out there just now getting credit for instrumentals they basically made and Dre just remade over and someone else claiming that they worked on "Detox" (i guess ppl got hip 2 Dr. Dre's "bullshit", i say that with love) and on that note Has anyone ever read the "Relapse" credits?...smh. - Dre & The Aftermath Staff needs to come out with a YT video of him making a beat from scratch with his team like they would normally do it so we can see exactly what the fuck it iz people are talking about when they say "Dre takes to it to another level becuz it's not like it's that hard to make an instrumental, especially those as simple as "Dre's" which kinda bogs my mind right now writing this like "what tha fuck did he do if everybody else did all that", it's not like Dre's on some JUSTICE LEAGUE chit with his instrumentals his shits be simple as Peanutbutter and Jelly sandwiches truthfully (with "3AM" being 1 of the FEW exceptions if not tha only 1 really).

i feel wat Dre is tryna do and i'll support him on "Detox" if that ever comes out but I'm not really geeked like I used to be.  Juicy J is droppin shit left and right that cranks just as hard if not sometimes harder than his older shit (and yes that says alot).  then u got a few of these new niggaz (not everybody) just comin out with harder shit than technically what Dr. Dre has done over the past few years.  

i know how 2 get tha ball rolling on and satisfy EVERYBODY with "Detox" (lyrics, beats, and hooks) but i know that'll never happen.  and it's sad too becuz it's so obvious that it's not even funny (but my big headed ass understands maybe Dre just really wants to try something completely brand new on this album, even though there's a remedy 4 that too).  

with that said the track sounds average.  i have 2 hear it on some bigger speakers to hear exactly how the beat thumps but honestly when I heard it I wasn't that impressed or interested and it sounded weak if u ask me.  But I did think that waz Dre's best flow in years tho, literally (not like that says alot tho).  

Aftermath needs some fresh TALENT/GIFTS on their team (i know it doesnt grow on trees or anything like that but still tho).  Elizondo, Storch, Batshit, and Parker n them are getting old and it's time 4 a new sound (u can't tell me 1 thing that's interesting or crazy about their beats but be my guest tho).  I know they've put in years of work and I know hard work pays off but let's be real here, their shit sounds like it did 6/7 years ago pretty much (i gotta keep it 100).  I think they've had their run together for as long as they could but it's over now and there's other producers shittin' on their shit or that can out thump their shit easy.  It's no secret that I'm a huge Dr. Dre enthusiast but it's kinda fading now truthfully.  Maybe Dre wanted to be an underdog again and that was the only way he could get back to recording the way he wanted to, maybe he wanted to wait until it felt like he had something to prove again,,, i dont know, all i know is that this whole "Detox" thing is boring, overrated/overhyped, and underwhelming and basically is just getting on my fucking nerves.  

Still in all the game won't be the same without him but it's kinda like okay my nigga, i think your time is just about up and i think you know it is too.  Yeah you're knight in shining armor Eminem is still there (and so am I) but you're starting to play yourself out with this gimmick and being so quiet about shit (nigga it ain't that serious).  Has anybody seen dude's twitter account lol... it says "Dr. Dre does not Tweet", like who tha fuck this nigga think he is lol smh and that's coming from the heart.  Talking can sink your ship but dude's gotta make some sort've sacrifice becuz he's losing something, what i can't quite put my finger on it this particular second but something's fading... there's some newer niggaz and older niggaz too that'r showing him up on his own shit so to say.  Nigga u Dr. Dre u supposed to be having niggaz trunks rattling Nationwide u supposed to be makin that smooth shit that motivates niggaz to be men uknowwatimsayin'....  i mean it's not like this nigga is really in some sort've catch 22 if u ask me (makin the type of music he's releasing will kill his shit tho i'll tell u that)

becuz i know y'all spend all day on the internet looking at bullshit about the same shit having the same arguments and dialog's and bitching and end up bickering with each other lookin wack as fuck truthfully so get some real shit 4 that azz to learn up on.  This is the truth right here, these are THE FACTS (like my man Bill Maher was saying tonight). 

The TRUTH!!!!!!!