Author Topic: so detox will not be a west coast album??  (Read 1250 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: so detox will not be a west coast album??
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 09:41:19 PM »
Who cares? I know I don't want to hear a west coast album...especially gfunk...that sound had its time.  I just want a good sounding album

funny because after  Dre left Death Row his sound was not West Coast influenced at all... but some fans keeps asking for it... weird

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 11:24:13 PM »
we heard almost like 50% of the album...and its POP...no west coast beats...no g funk...no nothin!

How is three songs 50% of the album?

tha tracklist won't be more then 10 songs! and i said almost! and we heard more...that song with jay-z...and some other snippets and that track with swizz beats! ....everything we heard so far has nothin to do with gangsta rap/west coast!

bullcrap! . every dr dre album has had more then 10 songs on it every time . so you are wrong . it will least have 15 songs .who said any of the songs that have leaked are even on still on detox? no one . so you need to shut up & wait to see what the real tracklistening looks like before you judge . because you are just presuming.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 11:44:48 PM by midwestryder »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 11:26:04 PM »
Too much Eminem thus far for my taste...
That said, I'm still anticipating this "Detox"

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 12:32:36 AM »
Dre dont need to make a Radio album... and thats where this is heading... theres plenty of bullshit on the radio why be like drake and whoever else wack ass... make somethin thats GOOD! fuck makin music for teenage girls

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 12:51:15 AM »
we heard almost like 50% of the album...and its POP...no west coast beats...no g funk...no nothin!

i mean WTF?????
ANd Eminem on every track!

wtf DRE??????

FUCK DETOX! somebody give dre some good weed ..maybe hell get his shit together!

nice...

what is a "west coast album"?
i wonder too.

Dre dont need to make a Radio album... and thats where this is heading... theres plenty of bullshit on the radio why be like drake and whoever else wack ass... make somethin thats GOOD! fuck makin music for teenage girls
chronic & 2001=mainstream friendly

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 03:49:43 AM »
Talk about over exaggerating, eminem is on 2 songs that we know of (I need a doctor, die hard). How is that "too many"? Lol

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lucifuge

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 03:50:56 AM »
West is wack right now, thats the reason, they living in the past and shit...
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

illuminutty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 04:07:00 AM »
1. G-funk is dead!
2. How the hell have we heard 50% of the album?

yeahh and the 12 Track shit isn't even official-from what i read he's doing it all over and scrapped his 12 step idea.
Just wait for the album and stop making predictions unless you work directly with Dre!!!
Anotha nonsense thread
Life izza Beach & then U Swim!!!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 06:09:29 AM »
what is a west coast album ?? OMG...and yall are writin on the WEST COAST FORUM!
Go and listen to ICe-t's and WC's albums..or even DOGG POund albums...to get the picture how a west coast record should sound!

if Dre makes a new album...i wanna hear some dope ass hardcore gangsta shit!!!!
and no ,chronic 2001 was not radio friendly...it was still gangsta and dope and had dope guests! ....but DETOX as far as i know will have eminem jay z and a lot of others..that has nothin to do with WEST !
I have a feeling..and usually im rite! there will be lady gaga on detox :))..instead of king t,ice cube mc ren and others!

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 06:17:24 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2011, 06:11:17 AM »

i see some people do understand!:) my point exactly!

doggfather

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 06:31:47 AM »
2001 IS radio friendly...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 06:34:00 AM »
well thats the thing. Dr.Dre is Bigger than West Coast music, in 2011 only the fans on dubcc are expecting an album with G funk and 90's hiphop flavas, people moved on, outside of this forum people are expecting something that will change the sound of Hiphop once again, not some throwback tracks with a bunch of has been... you guys needs to understand that hiphop is bigger than what it used to be , its now blending with pop, rock and other genre, wich is why the guy has to do music with an open mind and not focus on something that will make him flop. its a business.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 06:53:27 AM »
well thats the thing. Dr.Dre is Bigger than West Coast music, in 2011 only the fans on dubcc are expecting an album with G funk and 90's hiphop flavas, people moved on, outside of this forum people are expecting something that will change the sound of Hiphop once again, not some throwback tracks with a bunch of has been... you guys needs to understand that hiphop is bigger than what it used to be , its now blending with pop, rock and other genre, wich is why the guy has to do music with an open mind and not focus on something that will make him flop. its a business.

true! but....a lot of us still wanna hear some gangsta shiit!because everybody nowdays doin POP..look at SNoop Doggg!
Since this is his last album....i dont wanna hear dre say goodybe with a gay ass album! but he need to say goodbye with a REAL HIP HOP ALBUM!....fuck record sales...he is rich enough!!!
Then maybe he need to do 2 albums! 1 for the real hip hop heads and for the real g's...and another one for teenage girls!
so whats it gonna be????

sorry but songs like the watcher still dre murder inc la niggas and others are not RADIO FRIENDLY! WTF!!! radio friendly is Rihanna and Drake!

he need to change the sound of hip hop,BUT STILL KEEP IT GANGSTA! DONT FORGET ABOUT THE G! THATS MY POINT!
well..okey..i hope there at least1 real gangsta track on the album then!

sorry but i dont like tha fact that the real hip hop sound died! and that everything is electronic and music lost her soul! so since a legend like DRE from NWA comin back..i hope we hear some real music!...

i so wish eazy-e was still alive! :(
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 06:57:47 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 07:00:09 AM »
this is how it should sound!!!!

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2011, 07:03:03 AM »
I give up...