Author Topic: Tha Realest Leaks  (Read 4098 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tha Realest Leaks
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2011, 11:51:19 AM »
Tha Realest feat. Y.G.D. Tha Top Dogg & Sheeba Black - Cry 4 Me, Die 4 U [FULL VERSION] (Produced by J. Flexx)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/879462903254971e/

Fuck them bootlegers for cutting verses from tracks so they can re-sell them again!

That's the one I was waiting on. Props.

Yeah props for this one.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2011, 12:03:24 PM »
props ...only downloaded cry 4 me die 4 me
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2011, 12:58:28 PM »
WTF Lmao, I Neva Seen So Many Realest Fans In One Thread....Hilarious  ;D

Nor me lol, seems to be the main forum for tha realest now lol (joke)

I'd also like to hear Mind Of A Madman (OG) untagged. That was the dopest track out of the stuff phil posted with G-Twin. Out of these tracks I'm liking Hood Rich and Ice Kold (OG).

ANOTHER LEAK!!!!

Here is 'Mind of a Mad Man (OG)(untagged)                              http://www.zshare.net/audio/8993893030a004f7/

that's not really the OG Mind of a Mad Man. The original features Ricky Waters and was suppose to be on his debut album.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2011, 12:03:41 AM »
BTW, I though the OG of "Ice Cold" featured Ambrosia instead of E.D.I.  ???

ur right and the dvd that im going to leak will prove it and it also has the og track list of wtr

This shit that they sold to Phil sounds fake as fuck. These muthafuckaz are just pathetic selling that shit to a guy like Phil..

mate i really dont care anymore, fuck them all. i only leaked these so they could not screw over another fan

Mietek23

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2011, 01:41:16 AM »
BTW, I though the OG of "Ice Cold" featured Ambrosia instead of E.D.I.  ???

ur right and the dvd that im going to leak will prove it and it also has the og track list of wtr

This shit that they sold to Phil sounds fake as fuck. These muthafuckaz are just pathetic selling that shit to a guy like Phil..

mate i really dont care anymore, fuck them all. i only leaked these so they could not screw over another fan

Yeah, I know bro. Fuck them faggots.

Enya

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2011, 03:57:22 AM »
Another one, alternative version of U or Me from mob muzik..

http://www.zshare.net/audio/89980912eb4a75f7/
Visit Tha Realest's fan forum!
http://tharealest.forumer.com/index.php

Also visit the official website.
http://www.tharealest.com/

aerroc

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2011, 05:33:42 AM »

i see why this version wasn't used 2 much pac in it ;D

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2011, 09:44:23 AM »

propz lost this one, but if i find it ill upload it as mine is in 320kbps

me personally think the newer version is better are reals sound goes better with CBo's

mrkmaidog

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2011, 11:23:31 PM »
gracias for the leaks! can we get some more?? whats the latest update with releast's next album "remember my name?" when is it suppose to drop?? whatever happened to the remix of "get it in" with supposedly a big feature from someone from the south and east?

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2011, 11:50:15 PM »
gracias for the leaks! can we get some more?? whats the latest update with releast's next album "remember my name?" when is it suppose to drop?? whatever happened to the remix of "get it in" with supposedly a big feature from someone from the south and east?

Bro, you asking the same questions as every other fan of tha realest and they fall on death ears.

there is never updates
there is never news
there is never a kept promise

that is why reals forum is dead, tht is why real dont get any buzz. i mean he has hundreds of songs, HUNDREDS, and the best thing to do was to drop regular songs after witness tha realest on itunes or something like that. but nothing happened.

like EVERY OTHER fan out there, im just tired of waiting

aerroc

« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2011, 01:28:20 AM »

you want answers the only way to get answers,updates

#1 start a fuck tha realest thread on this forum then watch sad but true ;)

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2011, 03:41:06 AM »
Updates on a forum would inform fans of news - but what if there's no news what can we report?

And how does it generate new fans to update his website every week? If fans don't know who he is, what his website is, or if they flat out don't like him, they're not going to check his website regardless.

This is what needs to be understood - from everyone. A buzz is not going to be created from updating a website. A buzz is created from a record label or these blog sites checking for these artists. I've said it time and time again over the years - we have sent Real's tracks in to all the big blogs. He has sat in meetings with big label execs. That is the stuff that makes a big buzz - not updating a website.

Here's another question - what artist even has a website these days? websites are a thing of the past. Artists now are on Twitter, Facebook, etc. That's how their updates get out. Is there a J.Cole website? Is there a Bishop Lamont website? Is there a Drake website? No.

And what independent artist has dropped more songs on the internet in the past 5 years than Tha Realest?

It's the same case everytime - how soon people forget. We can't force people to be fans of him. If people don't like Tha Realest - they don't like Tha Realest. It would have been nice if he had a major label to back him up, but that's just not how it's worked out thus far. That has NOTHING to do with updating his website everyday. What's worse is that the blame gets put on his staff like it's something we did. We do whatever is asked of us, we give suggestions, etc. Ultimately what gets put on the website, Itunes, or anything like that for that matter is up to Tha Realest!

Face the facts - there is also a negative stigma around the industry with ANYONE that was involved with the second era of Death Row. Can you guys name me anyone from the second era of Death Row (with the exception of Crooked I, who might I mention STILL hasn't dropped his debut album) that has done more to stay relevant in the industry than Tha Realest? Swoop G, Lil C-Style, Eastwood, Doobie, Spider Loc, J Flexx, etc - NONE of them have been able to get their foot in the industry the way they wanted to. Do you think this is a coincidence? There are reasons for this.

I'd go deeper into this, but I've said the same thing time and time again. And - there is no release date for "Remember My Name" yet, so how can we update that? This stuff happens in the record industry, why is this such a shock? Look at Game's RED Album, Jeezy's TM 103 album - how can they update news on that album, if there isn't a proper release date yet? I thought that after his debut album dropped, some of the hostile statements regarding his career would slow down, but that just hasn't been the case.

Case and point - if you're a fan, ride with his music and appreciate it when it comes. If you're not a fan, then that's fine too. And if anyone wants to talk shit about me for replying, that's fine too. I just wanted to put this information out there for people who might want to be in the know.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 03:54:37 AM by Enigma »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2011, 06:59:09 AM »

Face the facts - there is also a negative stigma around the industry with ANYONE that was involved with the second era of Death Row. Can you guys name me anyone from the second era of Death Row (with the exception of Crooked I, who might I mention STILL hasn't dropped his debut album) that has done more to stay relevant in the industry than Tha Realest? Swoop G, Lil C-Style, Eastwood, Doobie, Spider Loc, J Flexx, etc - NONE of them have been able to get their foot in the industry the way they wanted to. Do you think this is a coincidence? There are reasons for this.

I'm not a fan of Spider Loc's music, but the guy is more relevant in the industry than Tha Realest.

aerroc

« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2011, 04:36:07 PM »
Updates on a forum would inform fans of news - but what if there's no news what can we report?

And how does it generate new fans to update his website every week? If fans don't know who he is, what his website is, or if they flat out don't like him, they're not going to check his website regardless.

This is what needs to be understood - from everyone. A buzz is not going to be created from updating a website. A buzz is created from a record label or these blog sites checking for these artists. I've said it time and time again over the years - we have sent Real's tracks in to all the big blogs. He has sat in meetings with big label execs. That is the stuff that makes a big buzz - not updating a website.

Here's another question - what artist even has a website these days? websites are a thing of the past. Artists now are on Twitter, Facebook, etc. That's how their updates get out. Is there a J.Cole website? Is there a Bishop Lamont website? Is there a Drake website? No.

And what independent artist has dropped more songs on the internet in the past 5 years than Tha Realest?

It's the same case everytime - how soon people forget. We can't force people to be fans of him. If people don't like Tha Realest - they don't like Tha Realest. It would have been nice if he had a major label to back him up, but that's just not how it's worked out thus far. That has NOTHING to do with updating his website everyday. What's worse is that the blame gets put on his staff like it's something we did. We do whatever is asked of us, we give suggestions, etc. Ultimately what gets put on the website, Itunes, or anything like that for that matter is up to Tha Realest!

I'd go deeper into this, but I've said the same thing time and time again. And - there is no release date for "Remember My Name" yet, so how can we update that? This stuff happens in the record industry, why is this such a shock? Look at Game's RED Album, Jeezy's TM 103 album - how can they update news on that album, if there isn't a proper release date yet? I thought that after his debut album dropped, some of the hostile statements regarding his career would slow down, but that just hasn't been the case.

Case and point - if you're a fan, ride with his music and appreciate it when it comes. If you're not a fan, then that's fine too. And if anyone wants to talk shit about me for replying, that's fine too. I just wanted to put this information out there for people who might want to be in the know.

there's your update

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2011, 06:07:38 PM »
thx fo this shit Phill,been along time since i got any new Realest tracks.   8)
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ