Author Topic: Microphone Masters Radio Episode 14  (Read 48 times)

Jose - Dubcnn

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
Microphone Masters Radio Episode 14
« on: May 09, 2011, 12:08:24 AM »
It's finally here, Episode 14 of Microphone Masters Radio. Episode 14 is a special episode. Sometimes world events trump the debate about which emcee is the dopest. Today is one of those times. Leading up to the taping of this episode news came down about the death of Osama Bin Laden. Blaze Rock and J-Luv thought it appropriate to live in this moment and share reflections on 9/11, one of the worst attacks on U.S. soil. Despite your feelings of the president his choice to move ahead with a risky mission must draw some kudos. Now that Bin Laden is dead what does that mean? Should we rejoice in his death or be happy that he was brought to justice. As the streets fill with jubilant crowds Microphone Masters Radio brings honest commentary and top notch Hip Hop along with it.

Don’t worry, despite the serious tone of this episode you will still be treated to tracks from Clyde Carson, Jay-Z, Kidz In The Hall, Eminem, Royce Da 5’9 and Mistah Fab to name a few.

Dubcnn Radio: Microphone Masters Radio Show Homepage
Dubcnn Radio: Microphone Masters Radio Show - Episode 14 (05/02/11)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Microphone Masters Radio Episode 14
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 07:54:03 AM »
song selection decent this week......

I like it when there are some good songs on there...
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"