Author Topic: "Joe Budden Killed our Baby" - Esther Baxter shows police report and GRAPHIC pix  (Read 1839 times)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Cham lets see you come in here and defend your boy on this one.

*WARNING* A couple of the pics on that link are very graphic that show a miscarried fetus.

http://bossip.com/380148/bossip-exclusive-interview-with-esther-baxter-joe-budden-killed-our-baby/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bossiprss+%28Bossip.com%29

Al Bundy

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
Cham I would like your response in the usual format:  long winded, butt hurt sounding, plenty of "lol"s and emoticons, single spaced in 800 words or less.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol @ you going at me. You're still to this day not funny.

& how do you want me to defend that?. Joe said in "Ordinary Love Shit Part III" he killed the baby lol...

Cham I would like your response in the usual format:  long winded, butt hurt sounding, plenty of "lol"s and emoticons, single spaced in 800 words or less.

lol, too bad DBA is gone so I can't bring up some of the essays you wrote to me over there. You're just an angry 30 year old who needs to get a life outside the net, son.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
Interesting.

Please continue.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
Chammy I could share with you how I drive a 2010 E350 Benz, procure a decent income from a couple different sources, live in a nice condo in beautiful southern California with a wife that looks-wise would, well.... your a faggot so i cant even go there.  Cham, ive once seen you argue with an alias on here @ 4 a.m. on a saturday night, comparing lifestyles would be like giving a rolex to a drooling, pissy toddler.

Point is, stay on topic chamipoo. Do you really support this woman beating, scumbag piece of shit emo rapper?  Whats your whole take on this situation?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chammy I could share with you how I drive a 2010 E350 Benz, procure a decent income from a couple different sources, live in a nice condo in beautiful southern California with a wife that looks-wise would, well.... your a faggot so i cant even go there.  Cham, ive once seen you argue with an alias on here @ 4 a.m. on a saturday night, comparing lifestyles would be like giving a rolex to a drooling, pissy toddler.

Point is, stay on topic chamipoo. Do you really support this woman beating, scumbag piece of shit emo rapper?  Whats your whole take on this situation?

Please do share. Lets see you next to the car, with the wife in the picture, a few shots of the house. Don't talk out of your ass, partna. ;)

Lifestyles lollll, son has more E-Friends than real friends; easy with your paragraphs though.

& yeah lol. I support him more now than ever; beating women & killing children is realer than anything your favorite rapper has ever done. 8)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
so beating on a pregnant bitch makes you gangsta?  i don't think you really believe that, ryan. 

please elaborate. youre pushing 18,000 posts bro, that means i wont be here all week to check up on the memoirs of a losing fuccboy.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mood Muzik 4.5 droppin may 24th......best rapper alive

but wait pac "raped" a girl

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Two sides to a story. I wanna hear Joes response to this. Beatin a woman aint cool but women do have a knack for omitting their foul shit when it comes to stuff like this and leavin in all the bad shit the man did.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KdpHP_2lZXo&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KdpHP_2lZXo&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

That's more or less what his side of the story, Saddot.

so beating on a pregnant bitch makes you gangsta?  i don't think you really believe that, ryan. 

please elaborate. youre pushing 18,000 posts bro, that means i wont be here all week to check up on the memoirs of a losing fuccboy.

Says the dude whose been down with homies on the internet since '02. :D

& pics, bro. Don't just bullshit me a cute little story. :loser:

As for Joe, I really don't care lol. What difference does his private life make to me? These rappers are all "supposedly" coming from a fucked up childhood & did fucked up things all their life.

Sikotic™

Men who beat the shit out of women, but don't even wanna scrap with dudes crack me up. Definition of a loser.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

Cham will probably start a "FREE JOE BUDDEN" Facebook page lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cham will probably start a "FREE JOE BUDDEN" Facebook page lol

From what? She dropped the charges. ;)